The Pfizer vaccine's here. Pepper that angus.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Sigh

I guarantee you a bunch of Somali's in the west are gonna refuse the vaccine and cause an extended outbreak. I can already see it.

They don’t believe there is a virus. Gaaladaan iyo been abuurkooda naga daa, ayee ku leeyihiin.

"Card warns: 'Make sure you keep this card in your purse or wallet' - but Government denies it is a passport."

Welcome to the dystopian nightmare lads. Regardless of where you are in the West, it's coming for you. Now shut up and show me your papers citizen!

6l513dfi8qo41.jpg

@Sophisticate you'll love this shit loool

They don’t believe there is a virus. Gaaladaan iyo been abuurkooda naga daa, ayee ku leeyihiin.
The virus's defiantly real, no one's disputing that. But it's lethality is a fucking and doesn't warrant the mass vaccination of young healthy people with a functioning immune system. Stop it.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
"Card warns: 'Make sure you keep this card in your purse or wallet' - but Government denies it is a passport."

Welcome to the dystopian nightmare lads. Regardless of where you are in the West, it's coming for you. Now shut up and show me your papers citizen!

View attachment 157719

@Sophisticate you'll love this shit loool

Rishma Parpia reported that the International Air Transport Association (IATA) announced on Nov. 23 that it would soon complete development a “digital passport” known as The IATA Travel Pass mobile application that would display SARS-CoV-2 test results and proof of COVID-19 vaccination. The app would also list national entry rules and details of the nearest testing laboratories in various countries.1

God Speed.

Trending