The Pfizer vaccine's here. Pepper that angus.

Then you deserve the infertility and the other possible side-effects coming your way Yahudi boy.
but it will protect Us 100% where the side effects aren’t a 100% garunteed especially the serve ones
and what is a Jewish boy doing on a Somali forum?

Last edited:
There’s not a conspiracy by elites to kill people off. You are the people that work to make them rich. It’s common sense to take a vaccine that’s recommended for everyone and not a specific group of people.
It's not a "conspiracy" to question why young healthy even people require vaccination from a virus that barely does f*ck all to us. I'm not trusting my well-being to drug companies that aren't liable for their f*ck-ups sxb, that's insanity.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Is anyone else concerned about the social implications of refusing the vaccine?
Sure, they'll start off with the elderly and the most vulnerable, but how soon until the rest of us are socially pressured into also getting vaccinated?

I don't think it'll happen over night but at some point they might start making life difficult for unvaccinated people. "Oh you want to access our gym, get vaccinated f-ggot". The smug brain-dead hoards on twitter are already hard at work shilling the vaccine.

Mass vaccination isn't out the realm of possibility if enough people start screeching "ANTI-VAXXER!!".
Not to mention the fact that the drug companies manufacturing the vaccines get immunity and aren't liable for the whatever fucked-up adverse side-effect the vaccine might give you loooool.

I've already started returning to normal life to some extent, at this point I know enough people who've caught the virus and it's fucking joke. I'd rather catch it multiple times over taking this vaccine. Good luck bois, things are about to get fucking dystopian.

View attachment 156755
The MHRA = Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency btw.

Dajjal world order is here

but it will protect Us 100% where the side effects aren’t a 100% garunteed especially the serve ones
and what is a Jewish boy doing on a Somali forum?
I'm sorry, but if you're under 40 and need vaccination against a virus with a 0.04-4.3% death rate, you're fucking genetic dead-end:manny:

I'm sorry, but if you're under 40 and need vaccination against a virus with a 0.04-4.3% death rate, you're fucking genetic dead-end:manny:
Yea but what if I spread ur to my grandmother or if I’m like 20sum and I spread it to my parents which are 60sum
im nit only affecting myself I’m affecting others and I’m affecting the closes to me
if it isn’t too bad against u too think about other People at least

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It's not a "conspiracy" to question why young healthy even people require vaccination from a virus that barely does f*ck all to us. I'm not trusting my well-being to drug companies that aren't liable for their f*ck-ups sxb, that's insanity.
It might not do anything to you personally but you having the virus will do something to others. I do agree there should be a liability if we people are forced to take it but economically it’s unfeasible. I don’t know where you live but they will use the UK as guinea pigs first so unless you live there I wouldn’t be worried for now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I defiantly think they'll take the soft approach. But they'll probably pressure businesses directly as unlike individuals. Restaurants, pubs, cinemas, airlines are all hemorrhaging money, they'll gladly accept any government mandate that let's them resume business. "No shirts, no shoes, no vaccines, no service" might become the new norm at clubbing venues lol. The Airlines thing is really worrying though, people have been cut-off from family members, they'll do anything if it means seeing them again.

The funny thing is, they're already panicking about the vast majority of people not returning for the second dose of the vaccine due the side effects. The whole "don't be selfish, wear a mask, you'll kill people" spiel has been extremely effective, think they'll adopt a new approach or stick with that?

“If this proves to work, people are going to have to toughen up,” she said. “The first dose is no big deal. And then the second dose will definitely put you down for the day for sure. ... You will need to take a day off after the second dose.”

No where to run, there's alot of airlines and sports teams already requiring vaccination to use their services.
Eventually it will be your company saying you must return to the office, but first you must get vaccinated. :damedamn:

I would say a mask is less invasive than an inoculation. It might hinder your breathing, but the level of unavoidable risk is significantly lower. It is not being injected intramuscularly and there is less of a possibility of potentially severe reactions to a mask than a vaccine. That is like a totally different layer of compliance. I am not sure how they will pull it off. Unless they use the vaccine willing members of the public to police the groups of vaccine hesitant individuals.

I pose this question. What has happened to autonomy and bodily sanctity if the state needs to apply massive pressure for compliance? I personally do not think that resistance is futile. They may try but they cannot control a large chunk of the population (of voters). It is not an authoritarian regime. But I do find the use of Operation Warp Speed somewhat alarming it's a US government and industry partnership in the R&D of vaccines that will deploy the use of the military in vaccine disbursement . Can't they just reason with people and provide national compensation in case things go wrong? The masses will never trust their governments if they are forcibly injected. Even if this is done indirectly through requesting businesses/organizations i.e. airlines and workplaces demand travelers or employees have a certificate of vaccination. Which from what I gather some people might try to fabricate (if cornered).

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It might not do anything to you personally but you having the virus will do something to others. I do agree there should be a liability if we people are forced to take it but economically it’s unfeasible. I don’t know where you live but they will use the UK as guinea pigs first so unless you live there I wouldn’t be worried for now.

Having spoken to the vaccine hesitant here are their justifications for the wait and see approach:
  1. The newness of the mRNA technology in humans.
  2. Clinical trials having used only healthy individuals (not those with pre-existing conditions which may or may not react negatively to inoculation).
  3. 94.5% efficacy in what? Is it in the reduction of symptom severity or does it provide actual immunity from the virus and for how long?
  4. Being unaware of the technology and constituents of the vaccine.
  5. A general disdain for the application of forced compliance. Some people are naturally more rebellious than others.
  6. As much as individuals care about safeguarding the health of the public they care about themselves much more. And would be bereft if something happened to them or their family members. Be it from vaccine side effects rare as they may be.
  7. No national compensation plan in the event of a severe reaction like in the case of the rare Guillain-Barre syndrome GBS (a neurological autoimmune condition developed in response to exposure to a virus).
  8. If by virtue of being vaccinated one develops a health condition down the road. Or has a pre-existing condition worsen. It will certainly not be counted as a vaccine associated reaction. Because after all there is no way to tell.
  9. Some individuals feel like this isn't a very deadly virus like the bubonic plague which is why many are not lining up to be vaccinated en masse.
  10. People look back at history of certain vaccine programs like the US mass vaccination campaign in 1976 against Swine Flu and worry. It certainly contributed to the mistrust we see today.
  11. There are certain cognitive biases humans have i.e. the negativity bias (where we infer a worse outcome even if it is unlikely to quite materialize).

There’s not a conspiracy by elites to kill people off. You are the people that work to make them rich. It’s common sense to take a vaccine that’s recommended for everyone and not a specific group of people.

They will subjugate you not kill you, you will work harder to make them rich once they stab you with this needle.

:pachah1:

At least in the UK the vaccine will be free under the NHS but howmuch will it cost in the US ?

giphy.gif

Trending