The Pfizer vaccine's here. Pepper that angus.

Check out this article. Imagine experts are recommending Canada have an injury compensation program. :damn:The Feds have yet to address this.

Generally, to go through the process of litigation for injury requires you have lacaag to blow on lawyering up. And there are zero guarantees for getting lacaag.
Wallahi it's like they're taunting people at this point :wow1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A weird science orthodoxy's formed over the last couple of years wherein anyone who asks questions instead of taking what they say as gospel is imminently denounced as a heretic. You're automatically lumped into the same category as flat-earthers ffs. They don't care about people being informed, they're not liable. There are literally zero repercussions to their f*ck-ups. This why I loath US drug manufacturing companies wallahi.

Not asking these questions about the safety of these vaccines now is going to have severe consequences wallahi.

I don't trust US goverment/federal agencies and nor does anyone with half a brain. They literally stood by as DupPont poisoned the world with PFOA lol

There is vaccine court but many cases are not approved. The problem with these governments is they may mandate the covid vaccines. Because the compliance rate may be too low.

Imagine the disappoint they would have from buying hundreds of millions of batches only for them to remain largely unused and sitting in their little freezers. Even if pressure isn't directly applied they might deploy soft tactics like social sanctions making it so that you cannot work in an office setting if you don't get vaccinated. There is actually a UK airline instituting a policy of "No jab, No fly". I feel like they are testing the public to gage if there will be push back.

A rather rushed vaccine with technology previously unused in humans is troubling to some. That's why many are opting to wait and see. Those most worried are those with pre-existing health conditions. From what I understand those in the trials are healthy persons.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
the U.S will look like this in 2 weeks
1606971812281.png

There is vaccine court but many cases are not approved. The problem with these governments is they may mandate the covid vaccines. Because the compliance rate may be too low.

Imagine the disappoint they would have from buying hundreds of millions of batches only for them to remain largely unused and sitting in their little freezers. Even if pressure isn't directly applied they might deploy soft tactics like social sanctions making it so that you cannot work in an office setting if you don't get vaccinated. There is actually a UK airline instituting a policy of "No jab, No fly". I feel like they are testing the public to gage if there will be push back.

A rather rushed vaccine with technology previously unused in humans is troubling to some. That's why many are opting to wait and see. Those most worried are those with pre-existing health conditions. From what I understand those in the trials are healthy persons.
I defiantly think they'll take the soft approach. But they'll probably pressure businesses directly as unlike individuals. Restaurants, pubs, cinemas, airlines are all hemorrhaging money, they'll gladly accept any goverment mandate that let's them resume business. "No shirts, no shoes, no vaccines, no service" might become the new norm at clubbing venues lol. The Airlines thing is really worrying though, people have been cut-off from family members, they'll do anything if it means seeing them again.

The funny thing is, they're already panicking about the vast majority of people not returning for the second dose of the vaccine due the side effects. The whole "don't be selfish, wear a mask, you'll kill people" spiel has been extremely effective, think they'll adopt a new approach or stick with that?

“If this proves to work, people are going to have to toughen up,” she said. “The first dose is no big deal. And then the second dose will definitely put you down for the day for sure. ... You will need to take a day off after the second dose.”

GemState

36/21
VIP
If you're young without pre-existing conditions, Covid itself shouldn't be too bad, but the side effects being reported are worrying. Friends of mine who got it have lost their sense of smell and taste and still have not had it return months later.

I'll take the vaccine just to avoid that

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This was a preoccupation of mine.
:kanyehmm: Imagine being denied entry into school or refused work opportunities all from refusing the vaccine. You'll become a social pariah. And forget panhandling because they are going cashless. Impacting ones livelihood is enough to strong arm into compliance. And if you experience an adverse event from the vaccine they will vehemently deny it was linked to the immunization and will leave you uncompensated.

No where to run, there's alot of airlines and sports teams already requiring vaccination to use their services.
Eventually it will be your company saying you must return to the office, but first you must get vaccinated. :damedamn:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
f*ck that il move to the norwegian wilderness and join the sampi my long lost kin we shall heard raindeer basically snow camels away from the cyber crypto americano atheist.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
There’s not a conspiracy by elites to kill people off. You are the people that work to make them rich. It’s common sense to take a vaccine that’s recommended for everyone and not a specific group of people.

the scary thing is the united states wants to force mandate the vaccine with the military, since barely anyone wants to talk it :lawd: they don’t want millions of freezers/bottles of the vaccine not being used

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is anyone else concerned about the social implications of refusing the vaccine?
Sure, they'll start off with the elderly and the most vulnerable, but how soon until the rest of us are socially pressured into also getting vaccinated?

I don't think it'll happen over night but at some point they might start making life difficult for unvaccinated people. "Oh you want to access our gym, get vaccinated f-ggot". The smug brain-dead hoards on twitter are already hard at work shilling the vaccine.

Mass vaccination isn't out the realm of possibility if enough people start screeching "ANTI-VAXXER!!".
Not to mention the fact that the drug companies manufacturing the vaccines get immunity and aren't liable for the whatever fucked-up adverse side-effect the vaccine might give you loooool.

I've already started returning to normal life to some extent, at this point I know enough people who've caught the virus and it's fucking joke. I'd rather catch it multiple times over taking this vaccine. Good luck bois, things are about to get fucking dystopian.

View attachment 156755
The MHRA = Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency btw.

ALL employers and schools should force vaccination, if u refuse, FIRED!

Trending