The people of Mogadishu declare war on president farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar

Shouldnt you TAG @XamarCade for this thread since its his people Honouarable Abgaal that are pulling their support from the SFG, or is to tag @TekNiKo and say retardily ''hey look TekNiKo beesha Hawiye are against you Marexaans, therefore join us in Fighting this Government because of Hawiyes''

Such an novice moves of mj qabyaalad will not remove Marexaans from the reality of brotherhood in working together for the betterment of the Mother-Country Somalia.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Shouldnt you TAG @XamarCade for this thread since its his people Honouarable Abgaal that are pulling their support from the SFG, or is to tag @TekNiKo and say retardily ''hey look TekNiKo beesha Hawiye are against you Marexaans, therefore join us in Fighting this Government because of Hawiyes''

Such an novice moves of mj qabyaalad will not remove Marexaans from the reality of brotherhood in working together for the betterment of the Mother-Country Somalia.
I support president farmaajo and prime minister khayre my question is does the capital city of Somalia belong to abgaal or is it a capital city for all Somalis?

This government is my government you idiot or did you think I’m an alshabaab sympathiser? Far from it I have been consistent in my support for this government.

If it’s the capital city for all Somalis then why is abgaal threatening the government of Somalia?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I highly doubt that they represent the people of Mogadishu.
The tribal leader of abgaal spoke and he threatened farmaajo saying the capital city belongs to his tribe and the government will get their comeuppance,why don’t you watch the video.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
I support president farmaajo and prime minister khayre my question is does the capital city of Somalia belong to abgaal or is it a capital city for all Somalis?

If it’s the capital city for all Somalis then why is abgaal threatening the government of Somalia?

Boowe ask your mother that!

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
HG have declared a war on Farmaajo's government, check out dahir alasow's videos, his blood boils at the prospect of darood ruling over him :chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@8:25 one of the abgaal elders says “

even according to Islam if someone comes to your house as a guest you should lead him in prayers how does farmaajo expect to come to our house and lead us”

ALLA BEERKA BEESHA UNUKALEH :dead:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
@8:25 one of the abgaal elders says “

even according to Islam if someone comes to your house as a guest you should lead him in prayers how does farmaajo expect to come to our house and lead us”

ALLA BEERKA BEESHA UNUKALEH :dead:
:mjlol::mjlol: They are showing their true colours

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
In the video one of the abgaal elders says reer benadiri @XamarCade people (the shushumow selling cadcads) came on their boat and came on the land just to sell things during the day and retire back to their boat during night time. Now that we (abgaal) have invited them to settle on land now they want to dispute with us who owns benadir regarding our land. Kkk

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
May Allah curse the people of Muqdisho and completely destroy them aslong they work with the khawarij and aslong they are anti-govt.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP

:draketf: baal eega neefakan

This neef is the biggest hater of farmaajo on this site. Walle Majeertentitis is something else :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.