The people of Mogadishu declare war on president farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop acting like an angel when you have said way disgusting things on here. You’re a freaking qabilist ffs!
So you mean to tell me if you saw me eating excrement then you would follow suit, I see critical thinking is not one of your strengths

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Is it just me or are people overly emotional when I respond to them, I wonder could it possibly be the cognitive dissonance :denzelnigga:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Typical punanilander. Dont mention me blizzz.
It’s a simple question which demands a simple answer, are you implying cause I diss habar gidir I as a Puntlander is not welcomed in the capital city of Somalia cause it belongs to hawiye

DRACO

VIP
WTF?

:faysalwtf:

The term "Somalian should not even exist.............

And yes, in case you didn't know Mogadishu is the capital of ALL Somalis, including you.

:samwelcome:
You have to accept it , The word Somalian will never fade.
HARGEISA IS MY CAPITAL❤
DJ7hkP4WsAUBRt6.jpg

DRACO

VIP
Somalian is a barbaric term that must be destroyed

Yes, Hargeisa is your capital

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wallah sxb i have not lost all hope in you , i hope we landers can cleanse you of your,
radical unrealistic wishes&beliefs from your braim!

To no avail so far but we dare not stop, what if your become president of Somalia, and still hold these radical beliefs.
Siad barre , Hasan Sheikh M And Fraudmajo all fed lies & corrupted Somalians minds via the state owned media +schools system.
Inshallah soon you will be free to think with your own mind. #PrayforMerchantOfMogadishu
CYr1ijm.gif

Amen:it0tdo8:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Wallah sxb i have not lost all hope in you , i hope we landers can cleanse you of your,
radical unrealistic wishes&beliefs from your braim!

To no avail so far but we dare not stop, what if your become president of Somalia, and still hold these radical beliefs.
Siad barre , Hasan Sheikh M And Fraudmajo all fed lies & corrupted Somalians minds via the state owned media +schools system.
Inshallah soon you will be free to think with your own mind. #PrayforMerchantOfMogadishu
CYr1ijm.gif

Amen:it0tdo8:

I hope you are cured of "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome sxb.

Here is a beneficial thread for you:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/the-dynamics-of-muh-qabiil-syndrome.33581/

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Is it possible that Farmaajo becomes the second president to get assasinated or..? Shiit mayne:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending