The people of Mogadishu declare war on president farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I don’t know why you guys get offended by those bashing Abgaal. :meleshame:
Who’s bashing abgaal? Listen to the clip the guy speaking at the end is the grand tribal leader of the entire abgaal tribe his title is the malaaq his excellency

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Who’s bashing abgaal? Listen to the clip the guy speaking at the end is the grand tribal leader of the entire abgaal tribe his title is the malaaq his excellency
Grand leader? Lmfao, maybe to his own subclan. Listen here, go back to punaniland and mind your own business you fucking khat chewing shit stained odey.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Grand leader? Lmfao, maybe to his own subclan. Listen here, go back to punaniland and mind your own business you fucking khat chewing shit stained odey.
Please calm down and regain your composure I reiterate the guy speaking at the end of the video is the malaaq of the entire abgaal tribe.

Last time I checked Mogadishu was the capital city of Somalia so how you can tell me to mind my own business is beyond me since the federal government of Somalia is located there.

Are you confirming what the malaaq of abgaal said when he said Mogadishu belongs to abgaal hence you telling me to mind my own business?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How can Mogadishu be the capital city of Somalia when you have people like @XoosBoos claiming the capital city of Somalia only belongs to his clan?

These moryaans with this mindset need to be decimated it’s exactly this thinking that has held Somalia back for 27 years without a stable functioning peaceful capital city we as a nation can’t move or it don’t matter if hargaisa or bosaso is experiencing peace and progress the capital city is where the world got its eye on if peace comes to the capital then likewise it will come to the rest of Somalia.

No nation can exist without its capital city.

Merca

Inactive.
How can Mogadishu be the capital city of Somalia when you have people like @XoosBoos claiming the capital city of Somalia only belongs to his clan?

These moryaans with this mindset need to be decimated it’s exactly this thinking that has held Somalia back for 27 years without a stable functioning peaceful capital city we as a nation can’t move or it don’t matter if hargaisa or bosaso is experiencing peace and progress the capital city is where the world got its eye on if peace comes to the capital then likewise it will come to the rest of Somalia.

Mogadishu is the capital for all Somalis. My cousins of other clans live there as well.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander

Naacla, all clans, miniorities live in Mogadishu. Negative idiots like you can gtfo.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol, you’re funny.
Why are you condemning him to hell? Islam is about mercy and tolerance perseverance I hate to be blunt but you sound like a fundamentalist terrorist insurgent extremist radicals Islamist you lack compassion and mercy

Merca

Inactive.
Why are you condemning him to hell? Islam is about mercy and tolerance perseverance I hate to be blunt but you sound like a fundamentalist terrorist insurgent extremist radicals Islamist you lack compassion and mercy
:bell:

I wasn’t even being serious with my comment, but go ahead and call me Al-Kebab or daesh if you want to.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Naacla, all clans, miniorities live in Mogadishu. Negative idiots like you can gtfo.
Tell me what I have said that’s negative?

And if Mogadishu is the capital city of Somalia and it belongs to all Somalis then why did you tel me to go back to Puntland?

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Tell me what I have said that’s negative?

And if Mogadishu is the capital city of Somalia and it belongs to all Somalis then why did you tel me to go back to Puntland?
Stop acting like a victim. Go and cry. We don’t want qabilist odeys with galgala terrorists here.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop acting like a victim. Go and cry. We don’t want qabilist odeys with galgala terrorists here.
What gives you more right than me as a Puntlander in Mogadishu? Let’s not beat around the bush you feel like the capital city of Somalia belongs to your tribe right otherwise why would you tell me to go back to Puntland

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I could ask the same question for how you want to throw all HG’s and from Puntland.
Is Puntland the capital city of Somalia?

Can you quote me where I said all habar gidir need to be thrown out of Puntland?

Typical when confronted with the unadulterated truth they resort to slander:susp:

Do you even know what a capital city means:comeon:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Is Puntland the capital city of Somalia?

Can you quote me where I said all habar gidir need to be thrown out of Puntland?

Typical when confronted with the unadulterated truth they resort to slander:susp:

Do you even know what a capital city means:comeon:
Naacla, in the Clan section you slander HG’s 24/7 when they are mentioned. Now go and cry a river.

Status
Not open for further replies.