Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Ok i have been thinking about this for a while

I believe the term 'Somalian' should be used to describe a Somali from Somalia

And a Somali should mean all Somalis from = Somalia, Somaliland, Djibouti, Ogaden and Kenya NFD

Why do you get so triggered by being called a Somalian? .

Apollo

VIP
You can estimate the IQ of a foreigner by whether they use Somali or Somalian. Generally the ones who say Somalian are dumber.

Yes, Somali for ethnicity and Somalian for nationality.
So that we dont have too hear,"..but but he's not really Somali..", for those who aren't ethnically but are by nationality.
Most of the ppl getting offended are sheep, just feeling fake offended by the term since everyone else is.
Sweden has differentiated by referring between their ethnic group Swedes and Swedish citizens

Apollo

VIP
So that I dont have too hear,"..but but he's not really Somali..", for those who aren't ethnically but are by nationality.
Most of the ppl getting offended are sheep, just feeling fake offended by the term since everyone else is.

..but but he's not really Somalian..

DRACO

VIP
So that we dont have too hear,"..but but he's not really Somali..", for those who aren't ethnically but are by nationality.
Sweden has differentiated by referring between their ethnic group Swedes and Swedish citizens
Finally someone whom agrees!

Merca

Inactive.
It sounds so ugly though. Somalian sounds like a type of Alien.

“Greetings earthlings, we are Somalians” ugh

Zailah

Exam season guys !
I hate the word ‘Somalian’ and it doesn’t exist. Don’t try and make it exist.
13F596F4-E1D7-48AD-A63F-122115FBE477.gif

VIP
Somali= ethnicity, nationality and language. C'mon man.

And sorry to hurt your feelings but "somalilanders" are also somalians until further notice.

DRACO

VIP
Somali= ethnicity, nationality and language. C'mon man.

And sorry to hurt your feelings but "somalilanders" are also somalians until further notice.
No we dont have somali nationality , its like saying a palestinian in his home land calling it israel and saying they are israeli.

DRACO

VIP
And how do you travel outside the country?
Passports. Somaliland currently issues its own passports. It is recognized by nine countries, namely South Africa, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Belgium, United Kingdom,France, South Sudan, and Kenya. and saudi arabia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending