Status
Not open for further replies.
So you admitting that you are attracted to little girls.
What is it about little girls that makes them attractive?
Uno if u went to the past u would accuse everyone of being a pedofile.
Ur logic entails that the sahaba were pervets, unless u can prove to me there was an actual physical difference between the girls today and 1400 years ago then u cant be making it out that marryingn young girls is wrong

Thanks for sharing Tamir.

I thought Islam gave girls and women the right to choose or decline a marriage? Thus, how can a father give away his daughter when she is a baby, doesn't that mean she cannot give consent and therefore this 'marriage' is not compliant with shariah law?

Ibn Battal said fathers can betroth their baby daughters but Imam Nawawi and Shafici are not in agreement here?
They can still decline.
Their father cannot force marriage.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I don't get it walahi, why would a grown man in this day and age, marry a 12 year old girl when he can marry an 18 year old who is more mature physically, mentally and emotionally and has acquired at least a high school diploma and is of the right mind to consent or decline a proposal?
You tell me abaayo. This guy is on some other shit.
That doesnt change anything
The implication here is that anyone attracted to young girls is a pedofile
But u would have to then accuse a majority of Muslims in the past of pedofilia and abuse
Say less, I am accusing them and I'm even considering to throw you in that mix for good measure. You weird ass nigga

They can still decline.
Their father cannot force marriage.

That's what I am wondering, because the text @Tamir provided had contradictory information from scholars. One of them said baby girls could be given away whilst two or more scholars said girls should give consent and be ready mentally and physically.

Just tell us what is attractive and arousing about little girls? Is it their bodies? Their minds? Their attitudes?

I am curious.
Ur being a weirdo now.
Ur trying to make it seem like im some sort of wierdo (Even tho i never said i was attracted to 12 year olds anyway) to prove ur point
I will repeat what I said
What is the physical difference between girls now and in the past, that would mean that anyone who is attracted to teenage girls now is a pedofile but in the past they are not
Also why does a girl have to start wearing hijab at the age she starts puberty? why does she have to seperate from men etc..
Theres a wisdom behind all these rulings

You tell me abaayo. This guy is on some other shit.

Say less, I am accusing them and I'm even considering to throw you in that mix for good measure. You weird ass nigga
U basically called the sahaba pedofiles
Also I never said I was attracted to kids, Im just defending what Islam says, ive got nothing to do with this

Ur being a weirdo now.
Ur trying to make it seem like im some sort of wierdo (Even tho i never said i was attracted to 12 year olds anyway) to prove ur point
I will repeat what I said
What is the physical difference between girls now and in the past, that would mean that anyone who is attracted to teenage girls now is a pedofile but in the past they are not
Also why does a girl have to start wearing hijab at the age she starts puberty? why does she have to seperate from men etc..
Theres a wisdom behind all these rulings

So which image is more your 'type'

IMAGE A
hargeisa-somalia-january-12-2010-600w-180090743.jpg

Image B

maxresdefault.jpg

Also I never said I was attracted to kids, Im just defending what Islam says, ive got nothing to do with this
Chill my guy.
The sahaba had different societal norms, it's is halal Islamically but mordern culture doesn't like it so we should avoid it.
Like how long hair is halal for men but because in Somali culture it is considered effeminate Somali men should avoid it.

Chill my guy.
The sahaba had different societal norms, it's is halal Islamically but mordern culture doesn't like it so we should avoid it.
Like how long hair is halal for men but because in Somali culture it is considered effeminate Somali men should avoid it.
But societal norm doesnt automatically make something haram

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
My boy, sahabas are just humans. And you know that humans are fallible creatures.

Learn to separate diinta and dadka. They are not one and the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts