TRIGGER WARNING The Pedophile Agenda is ramping up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslim men who want to marry female children, like to cite Aisha's age when she married the prophet SAW. I cannot confirm how old she was when the marriage was consummated, some say 9, others are not even disputing all of this and saying she was maybe even 19 years old.
HOWEVER, that was still 1400+ years ago when life expectancy was far, far lower. Some estimates cite between the age of 40-50 for life expectancy around that time. The Prophet SAW himself died at the age of 62 which in modern times is not that old at all!

But in modern times, we have Muslim Adult men who like to marry female children, not caring about their mental and physical well-being, nor are they troubled by the fact that they can be aroused by a child, a child that would much rather eat candy and play outside.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Thanks Tamir! Do me a favour please, have you got any islamic documents on age of consent to marriage? About what has to be considered before a girl can be married?

I found this on Wikepedia, which stated that a girl has to be intellectually mature in order to receive mahr and get married. In the same page it said that Imam Nawawi believed the age of 15 was a sign of Adulthood in both genders.
Hello @Pwyneth Galtrow, In Islamic law, there isn’t any minimum age of marriage and marriage at any age is permissible and I don’t think there’s any minimum age of most religions. However, we need to distinguish between a mere marriage contract and consummation of the marriage. As for the age of 15 then that’s the maximum age of Adulthood, not the minimum. Islamic law has a different definition of puberty to how biology defines it. For example, if a girl hasn’t menstruated, grew pubic hair or emit any sexual fluid then by age 15 she’s automatically considered to be an Adult.

A simple marriage contract is similar to a betrothal (an arrangement) and it can happen at any age, even if they are babies in the cradle but consummation of the marriage cannot happen until the girl is physically fit and ready for penetration without it causing her any harm. She has to be tall, big and physically developed enough to safely have intercourse and the possibility of harm shouldn’t exist.

One of the key general principles in Islam is that God does not burden people with laws and actions that are beyond their inherent capabilities (cause them harm) or that are exceedingly difficult to their nature,

“Allah does not charge a soul except within its capacity...O our Lord, and do not burden us with what we have no power (over).” (Quran, 2:286)

- Ubadah ibn al-Samit رضي الله عنه reported: The Messenger of Allah ﷺ issued a decree, “Do not cause harm or return harm.” (Sunan Ibn Mājah 2340)

- Abu Sa’id al-Khudri رضي الله عنه reported: The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said, “Do not cause harm or return harm. Whoever harms others, Allah will harm him. Whoever is harsh with others, Allah will be harsh with him.” (al-Sunan al-Kubrá 11070)

So Islamic law follows the basic harm principle which is rationally agreeable, and based on this principle harm shouldn’t exist. So if consummation is physically or psychologically harmful then she would not be permitted to consummate her marriage. If consummation isn’t harmful and her body is physically fit for intercourse then it would be permitted.

- Ibn Battal رَحِمَهُ الله writes:

“The scholars agreed that it is permissible for fathers to marry off their young daughters even if they are in the cradle, except it is not permissible for their husbands to consummate the marriage with them until they are prepared to safely have intercourse.”

Sharh Sahih al-Bukhari 7/172

As Ibn Battal رَحِمَهُ الله stated here, it’s permissible for a father to contract marriages for their minor daughters, even if they are little babies in a cradle, but consummation can only occur once they grow up & they’re physically mature & able enough to have sexual intercourse without harm.

- Imam Nawawi رَحِمَهُ الله narrated this is the view of the three Imams of Fiqh; i.e. Abu Hanifah, Shafi’i, and Malik:

“Malik, Shafi’i and Abu Hanifah said: The is measured by her capability of the sexual relationship and it varies from individual to individual and it is not limited to a certain age.”

Sharh Sahih Muslim, Vol. 9, p. 206

- In a collective work of contemporary jurist committee, scholars argue if the bride is not capable of sexual relations, the marriage can’t be consummated regardless of her age:

“If she is skinny and feeble, not capable of sexual relation and she may be medically harmed (by doing so), the husband is not permitted to consummate the marriage, even if she is old.”

Al-Fatawa al-Hindiyah, Vol. 1, p. 287

The scholars are unanimously agreed that one who isn’t capable and physically mature enough for intercourse should not be having sex, as it would certainly harm them.

Imam Nawawi رَحِمَهُ الله writes:

“Know that Al-Shafi’i رَحِمَهُ الله and his companions encouraged a father or grandfather not to marry off a virgin girl until she reaches maturity and he obtains her consent, that she may not be trapped with a husband she dislikes.”

Sharh al-Nawawi ‘ala Sahih Muslim 1422

The scholars have agreed that contracting marriages on behalf of minors is only permissible in the case that it is within their best interests, otherwise it’s better if the minor reaches puberty (the Islamic definition of puberty) and consents to
marriage. In normal cases, minor marriages are discouraged and only allowed with the condition that it certainly serves her best interests (marrying her into the royal family to create political ties etc), and consummation can only occur when she’s physically able for it. Hope that answers your questions.

Hello @Pwyneth Galtrow, In Islamic law, there isn’t any minimum age of marriage and marriage at any age is permissible and I don’t think there’s any minimum age of most religions. However, we need to distinguish between a mere marriage contract and consummation of the marriage. As for the age of 15 then that’s the maximum age of Adulthood, not the minimum. Islamic law has a different definition of puberty to how biology defines it. For example, if a girl hasn’t menstruated, grew pubic hair or emit any sexual fluid then by age 15 she’s automatically considered to be an Adult.

A simple marriage contract is similar to a betrothal (an arrangement) and it can happen at any age, even if they are babies in the cradle but consummation of the marriage cannot happen until the girl is physically fit and ready for penetration without it causing her any harm. She has to be tall, big and physically developed enough to safely have intercourse and the possibility of harm shouldn’t exist.

One of the key general principles in Islam is that God does not burden people with laws and actions that are beyond their inherent capabilities (cause them harm) or that are exceedingly difficult to their nature,

“Allah does not charge a soul except within its capacity...O our Lord, and do not burden us with what we have no power (over).” (Quran, 2:286)

- Ubadah ibn al-Samit رضي الله عنه reported: The Messenger of Allah ﷺ issued a decree, “Do not cause harm or return harm.” (Sunan Ibn Mājah 2340)

- Abu Sa’id al-Khudri رضي الله عنه reported: The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said, “Do not cause harm or return harm. Whoever harms others, Allah will harm him. Whoever is harsh with others, Allah will be harsh with him.” (al-Sunan al-Kubrá 11070)

So Islamic law follows the basic harm principle which is rationally agreeable, and based on this principle harm shouldn’t exist. So if consummation is physically or psychologically harmful then she would not be permitted to consummate her marriage. If consummation isn’t harmful and her body is physically fit for intercourse then it would be permitted.

- Ibn Battal رَحِمَهُ الله writes:

“The scholars agreed that it is permissible for fathers to marry off their young daughters even if they are in the cradle, except it is not permissible for their husbands to consummate the marriage with them until they are prepared to safely have intercourse.”

Sharh Sahih al-Bukhari 7/172

As Ibn Battal رَحِمَهُ الله stated here, it’s permissible for a father to contract marriages for their minor daughters, even if they are little babies in a cradle, but consummation can only occur once they grow up & they’re physically mature & able enough to have sexual intercourse without harm.

- Imam Nawawi رَحِمَهُ الله narrated this is the view of the three Imams of Fiqh; i.e. Abu Hanifah, Shafi’i, and Malik:

“Malik, Shafi’i and Abu Hanifah said: The is measured by her capability of the sexual relationship and it varies from individual to individual and it is not limited to a certain age.”

Sharh Sahih Muslim, Vol. 9, p. 206

- In a collective work of contemporary jurist committee, scholars argue if the bride is not capable of sexual relations, the marriage can’t be consummated regardless of her age:

“If she is skinny and feeble, not capable of sexual relation and she may be medically harmed (by doing so), the husband is not permitted to consummate the marriage, even if she is old.”

Al-Fatawa al-Hindiyah, Vol. 1, p. 287

The scholars are unanimously agreed that one who isn’t capable and physically mature enough for intercourse should not be having sex, as it would certainly harm them.

Imam Nawawi رَحِمَهُ الله writes:

“Know that Al-Shafi’i رَحِمَهُ الله and his companions encouraged a father or grandfather not to marry off a virgin girl until she reaches maturity and he obtains her consent, that she may not be trapped with a husband she dislikes.”

Sharh al-Nawawi ‘ala Sahih Muslim 1422

The scholars have agreed that contracting marriages on behalf of minors is only permissible in the case that it is within their best interests, otherwise it’s better if the minor reaches puberty (the Islamic definition of puberty) and consents to
marriage. In normal cases, minor marriages are discouraged and only allowed with the condition that it certainly serves her best interests (marrying her into the royal family to create political ties etc), and consummation can only occur when she’s physically able for it. Hope that answers your questions.
Regarding your first sentence. Aren't Muslim countries that have a minimum age of marriage of 18 like Saudi Arabia going against the Sharia?

You are familiar with the likes of Adnan Ibrahim who call for reform? Isn't Islam being sidelined if the Sharia becomes secondary to secular civil law in Muslim countries?

For the record, I am playing the devil's advocate to see where you stand in the reform argument made by some.

Regarding your first sentence. Aren't Muslim countries that have a minimum age of marriage of 18 like Saudi Arabia going against the Sharia?

You are familiar with the likes of Adnan Ibrahim who call for reform? Isn't Islam being sidelined if the Sharia becomes secondary to secular civil law in Muslim countries?

For the record, I am playing the devil's advocate to see where you stand in the reform argument made by some.
I’m not a scholar so I can’t say whether they are going against the Shariah for setting an age limit but I did watch Yasir Qadhi’s video on this topic and if i’m quoting him accurately, he believes it’s a valid opinion in Islamic law to set an age limit that is suitable for the environment one lives in.

For the past few years the Pedo gang have tried to come into the public as sympathetic figures. They have pulled public stunts to enter the public's minds in order to desensitise them. Now they're at the stage for 'public discourse' about the redefining of this demonic group of people.

USA Today actually tweeted about Pedophilia, attempting to 'reeducate' the public. They want to reframe child rape as an 'inborn' condition that cannot be helped.
Their plan is for people to accept it as a sexual orientation just like the other LGBTs

Thankfully people screenshotted it because the USA TODAY LIFE twitter thread is now gone. When they reposted it, they edited the headline

FI17SgzVQAANi3Z

Batshit crazy, 8000000 kids missing in the US, i think their more Islands than the Epstein one😞

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’m not a scholar so I can’t say whether they are going against the Shariah for setting an age limit but I did watch Yasir Qadhi’s video on this topic and if i’m quoting him accurately, he believes it’s a valid opinion in Islamic law to set an age limit that is suitable for the environment one lives in.
Yasir Qadhir is not a Mufti brother, he is a pragmatist scholar. Find me what the Muftis say, classical and contemporary.

The environment argument is similar to the argument regarding changing with the times. It can be construed as back door reform.

I'll ask you a question please. What is your gut feeling regarding the question I initially posed?

@anonimo where did he say it was haram? Clearly there is a debate as some do believe you can in which he has highlighted.

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
Muslim men who want to marry female children, like to cite Aisha's age when she married the prophet SAW. I cannot confirm how old she was when the marriage was consummated, some say 9, others are not even disputing all of this and saying she was maybe even 19 years old.
HOWEVER, that was still 1400+ years ago when life expectancy was far, far lower. Some estimates cite between the age of 40-50 for life expectancy around that time. The Prophet SAW himself died at the age of 62 which in modern times is not that old at all!

But in modern times, we have Muslim Adult men who like to marry female children, not caring about their mental and physical well-being, nor are they troubled by the fact that they can be aroused by a child, a child that would much rather eat candy and play outside.
Wallahi that shit is disgusting to me, an 80 year old nigga marrying a 15 year old? Since when tf did the quran say it’s permissible?

That's the problem with pedo supporters and pedo think tanks. They want it to become a recognised 'inborn condition', not a disease and certainly not a crime. But they are doing it in stages, they will first try to find sympathy, then understanding which will lead to acceptance and finally full legal 'protection'.
I remember making a thread about this lol. Westerns lost the pedo argument before it even began wallahi. The moment they ceded that trannies/fags were just "born that way" is the moment they gave these sick pedo fucks the greenlight. They'll struggle to get acceptance from the general public, but pedos will 100% get legal protection soon as it's classified as just another mental illness that requires "compassion and treatment".

Having it classified as a mental disorder and destigmatizing it is the first step. Fags were considered mentally ill until 1987. It took less than 4 decades for their perversions to be considered "normal". But considering how rabid degenerate activists are nowadays, it'll take WAY less for pedos to be considered "normal" lol.

The most recent evidence of this normalization process is Gender Dysphoria no longer being considered as a "disorder" in the DSM-5 due of external pressures from activists. And now you have pleddit mods secretly inviting young children over to their house to give them hormone injections behind their parent's back. Buckel up, because it's going to be a wild ride wallahi.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wallahi that shit is disgusting to me, an 80 year old nigga marrying a 15 year old? Since when tf did the quran say it’s permissible?

u do u realize when your mom and dad got together, your mom was in her teenage years right?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I remember making a thread about this lol. Westerns lost the pedo argument before it even began wallahi. The moment they ceded that trannies/fags were just "born that way" is the moment they gave these sick pedo fucks the greenlight. They'll struggle to get acceptance from the general public, but pedos will 100% get legal protection soon as it's classified as just another mental illness that requires "compassion and treatment".

Having it classified as a mental disorder is the first step. Same thing happened s, they were considered mentally ill until 1987. It took less than 4 decades for it to be considered "normal", but considering how rabid degenerate sex activits are nowadays, it'll take WAY less for pedos to also be considered "normal" lol.

The most recent evidence of this process was Gender Dysphoria no longer being considered as a "disorder" in the DSM-5 due of external pressures from activtis.

:lolbron:

There is no age limit to marriage in the Quran, in the link I sent sheikh ibn baz clearly stated punishing someone by breaking the age limits is going against Islam as Allah never set an age limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending