Status
Not open for further replies.
10 year old girls?

Year-6-Sept-Oct-2015-021.jpg
U seem to have a problem with Islam now, it makes sense, may Allah guide u, the west has brainwashed u, most schools of thought says a girl must cover her awrah when she hits puberty, meaning at the age of puberty she becomes desirable, this could be anywhere from 9 onwards,
If u got a problem then I cant help u
Its got nothing to do with me
Asalamu alaykum

Ur saying the sahaba were wrong?
Brother I can see your interested in Islam but the way your going about this is wrong.

An issue like age of consent is one that being out deep emotions in people.As a Muslim you have to deal with them gently otherwise your going to put doubt into people.

For example moving from a Muslim land to a non-muslim one is Haram but if you saw a Somali or syrian desperately trying to make their way to Europe what would you do?
Shout at them for leaving a Muslim nation?
Or would you understand that today's Muslims nations aren't perfect and in some ways it's easier to live a life as a Muslim in London than somalia?

U seem to have a problem with Islam now, it makes sense, may Allah guide u, the west has brainwashed u, most schools of thought says a girl must cover her awrah when she hits puberty, meaning at the age of puberty she becomes desirable, this could be anywhere from 9 onwards,
If u got a problem then I cant help u
Its got nothing to do with me
Asalamu alaykum

You're on here advocating for marrying little girls without understanding historic context and nuance, but you want to act as if I am the one with the problem. In Islam a girl has to cover when she starts her period. Macasalaama.

Thanks for sharing Tamir.

I thought Islam gave girls and women the right to choose or decline a marriage? Thus, how can a father give away his daughter when she is a baby, doesn't that mean she cannot give consent and therefore this 'marriage' is not compliant with shariah law?

Ibn Battal said fathers can betroth their baby daughters but Imam Nawawi and Shafici are not in agreement here?
Theoretically, The marriage is done with the consent of the guardian (usually the father) and there are conditions mentioned by some scholars I think, such as the father should be acting on the his/her’s best interests (meaning, the marriage should serve big interests for the one betrothed), marrying them to a suitable match and the marriage shouldn’t cause any harm. The guardian has to be trustworthy, competent and he shouldn’t abuse his power, otherwise the Qadi (judge) can step in and annul that marriage and they have the right to decline the marriage once they reach maturity if they are married off other than their father or grandfather. So if a guardian is contracting marriage for his young son or daughter because he wants money or for any malicious intent, the judge could step in and annul the contract, the guardian is not allowed to abuse his power and he has to be competent, meaning he shouldn’t be mentally ill or have any mental problems.

Consummation of the marriage is delayed until the individual is physically fit for intercourse and the possibility of harm (psychological or physical harm) shouldn’t exist. In the modern world we live in none of that is useful and Islamic law takes Urf (customs) into consideration.

Also this will be my last comment on this thread. There’s a lot of weirdos here and hopefully Admin/Mods clean up this thread. Put them on ignore and don’t even reply.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Would you look at this. On the LGBT Historical Project site they have David Thorstad. Who is also the founder of the NAMBLA (Man/Boy Love Association), which is an LGBT backed Pedophilia group.
E69A3287-2D7C-4A96-89D7-AAB80F3AED2C.jpeg
9F238663-6270-4BC7-9FCC-28258A1A18A2.jpeg
2D332A83-FB0D-4BA9-8ABC-E4900FB9DE93.jpeg

Pedophilia may be distinguished from hebephilia (sexual preference for individuals who typically are between ages 11 and 14) and ephebophilia (sexual preference for late-stage adolescents, typically ages 15 and 16).

@Pwyneth Galtrow
I remember you posted pedo manifesto in this thread but it got deleted!

One section of the manifesto said that they wanted to blur the definition of what a pedo is!
It seems like they are succeeding. They are trying to make people think that hebephilia and ephebophilia are also pedo's.

Pedophilia may be distinguished from hebephilia (sexual preference for individuals who typically are between ages 11 and 14) and ephebophilia (sexual preference for late-stage adolescents, typically ages 15 and 16).

@Pwyneth Galtrow
I remember you posted pedo manifesto in this thread but it got deleted!

One section of the manifesto said that they wanted to blur the definition of what a pedo is!
It seems like they are succeeding. They are trying to make people think that hebephilia and ephebophilia are also pedo's.

Kool

The fact that an Adult can PREFER someone from a child's age-range is disturbing in and of itself. It's even worse when that 'Preference' is for children who barely have one pubic hair let alone any other signs of development. I am convinced all these different age-range names is one of their tricks.

They want to get rid of the word 'pedophile' all together and replace it with a dozen different terms and also call it "Minor Attracted Persons".

Same way LGBT have many different orientations, they want to do the same for Pedos.

Kool

The fact that an Adult can PREFER someone from a child's age-range is disturbing in and of itself. It's even worse when that 'Preference' is for children who barely have one pubic hair let alone any other signs of development. I am convinced all these different age-range names is one of their tricks.

They want to get rid of the word 'pedophile' all together and replace it with a dozen different terms and also call it "Minor Attracted Persons".

Same way LGBT have many different orientations, they want to do the same for Pedos.

LGBT.....P.......Z

It seems that zoophiles are also jumping on the LGBT bandwagon along with pedophiles. Pandora's Box has been open there is no going back. Sadly!

The article: β€œIt’s not their fault! It was predetermined in the womb. They were born like this. If we understand them we can treat them with therapy. Pedophiles are not all bad ! We’ve all had inappropriate thoughts”

Sickening.

Send them to jail.

I would say sexually abusing a child should be punishable by death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending