The Origin of Turks: Avars, Göktürks, and Uighurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
wow so much anti turkish propoganda are you sure you're not Arab

arabs hate turks cause they have an inferiority complex to turks after all turks ruled them and other Muslims for such a long time and even lead to Arabs getting dislodged of power in their own lands

also it was the berber moors who held al andalus infact and lead the invasion and occupation of spain untill about the late 14th century
btw Moor is a broad term it can mean Arab, Berber, Black or Muslim.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Never do I spread anti Turkish propaganda I am a realist while you add emotion to your arguments. Did you know Tariq ibn Ziyad lineage is disuputed some claim he was Berber others he was Arab, while one thing is certain he was freed slave of the Arab general Musa ibn Nusayr. It was the Arabs who invaded Andalus. All I am saying is give credit where it's due I do not deny Turkic contribution or their influence yet you do with Arabs.
you keep giving credits to arabs when their are turks persians and non arabs who contributed to islam more then the arabs
persians mathemticians kurdish saladin who liberated jerusalem also the including tariq ibn ziyad who is a berber arabs disupte his lineage

also who denied the arabs of their victories against the persians and the romans who bullied them for thousands of years even the habesha had a crack

face it am tires of thsi arab bootyclapping getting confused with islam all it does is create unneccessory tensions and confusion especially with somalis

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@CaliTedesse

have you heard of the berber revolt in 750 ever since then arabs held minimal or no presence in al andalus

it was mainly held by north african berbers or moors which even included native iberian converts

also why do you attack turks in defence of arabs?

why attack our habesha brothers who protected the muslims and some are even muslim?

why attack and harrass the jews who didnt do nothing to you and who have a right to palestine and jerusalem?

this is all arab politics leave islam out of it, we somalis ahve nothing to do with this

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Akhi that is a blatant lie @geeljire madaxweyne . The Arabs always held presence in North Africa and Spain. Do you think they would en masse move back to the Middle East come on.

Also Habesha are a South Arabian people. I don't attack any group it's just the members on this forum keep discrediting Arabs and praising other groups. I am here to bring balance in this forum. I'mma go to the gym nice talking to you akhi I'll be back though.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Akhi that is a blatant lie @geeljire madaxweyne . The Arabs always held presence in North Africa and Spain. Do you think they would en masse move back to the Middle East come on.

Also Habesha are a South Arabian people. I don't attack any group it's just the members on this forum keep discrediting Arabs and praising other groups. I am here to bring balance in this forum. I'mma go to the gym nice talking to you akhi I'll be back though.

all in all arab rule was very breif probably just a 100 years or so berbers kicked them in 750 Persians did then turks ruled everyone for over a thousand years

infact their berber revolt is conciderd as the beginning of Moroccan independence as they where never ruled by a middle eastern arab ever again

also this arab bootyclapping is dangerous to somalis
as it concieves the image that we are none other then arabised uncivilized africans when that is false no other group does that to somalis

we are anti arab for a reason ,you still havent answerd my questions

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending