The Origin of Turks: Avars, Göktürks, and Uighurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Theres something very special about Turks. Truly Allah SWT has blessed Muslims with Turks. Im not even gonna lie, without Turks, Muslims would seriously be in a much worse condition than we currently are.

I mean, this was a nation that ruled the heart of Christendom, and the birthplace of European culture, Greece and the Balkans for six hundred years. Wallahi, Turks dealt such a psychological blow to Europeans, that even the mighty, NUCLEAR ARMED Russians, were reduced to cries and calacal, when Turkey shot down two Russian fighter jets couple of years ago. C'mon, Istanbul is literally the Mecca for Orthodox Christianity, so the Russians, Greeks, and bulk of the Balkans, have every reason to take it, but no, they can't. Its been nearly six hundred years since the conquest of Constantinople, and yet the Adhan is still proudly called.

My uncle is married to a Napolitano woman, and she used to tell me and my cousins, when i used to stay with them, of how Italians would tell their kids about bedtime stories about the big scary Turk, to go to bed.

Without a shadow of a doubt, the Turks that the Sahaba dealt with in the early days of Islam, look nothing k*ke the Turks today. Im pretty sure, they were mongoloid back then. And now thanks to centuries of mixing with Greeks and slaves, has made them lose much of their mongoloid features. But you can still see it in some Turks still. Just check out footballer Mesut Ozil......look at those eyes.

mesut ozil.jpg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, and Azerbaijan used to be Iranic.

Anatolia used to be Greek and Armenian.

Not the whole of Anatolia used to belong to both these groups. The Greeks never ventured from the western coastal areas, nor did the Armenians ever live beyond the eastern parts.

Apollo

VIP
Not the whole of Anatolia used to belong to both these groups. The Greeks never ventured from the western coastal areas, nor did the Armenians ever live beyond the eastern parts.

I forgot to mention that some now extinct Anatolian groups also lived there. The Greeks in Turkey were Hellenized Anatolians (basically adopted Greek culture, but not Greek by blood). Armenians mostly inhabited the eastern part of Anatolia and were genocided in the early 1900s and replaced by Kurds in this region.

Many Turks get triggered by the Armenian genocide and often deny it.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I forgot to mention that some now extinct Anatolian groups also lived there. The Greeks in Turkey were Hellenized Anatolians (basically adopted Greek culture, but not Greek by blood). Armenians mostly inhabited the eastern part of Anatolia and were genocided in the early 1900s and replaced by Kurds in this region.

Many Turks get triggered by the Armenian genocide and often deny it.
i thought the ones who lived in anatolia where
anatolians or ancient anatolians who spoke greek but where not Greek themselves

and am pretty sure most turks didnt originate in central asia they look more like their nieghbours like the greeks or syrians dark haired Mediterranean caucasians

Apollo

VIP
i thought the ones who lived in anatolia where
anatolians or ancient anatolians who spoke greek but where not Greek themselves

and am pretty sure most turks didnt originate in central asia they look more like their nieghbours like the greeks or syrians dark haired Mediterranean caucasians

See this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatolian_languages

Those people were made culturally Greek by Alexander the Great's expansion eastwards and some earlier from early Greek colonies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonies_in_antiquity#Greek_colonies

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
See this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatolian_languages

Those people were made culturally Greek by Alexander the Great's expansion eastwards and some earlier from early Greek colonies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonies_in_antiquity#Greek_colonies
i watched a documentary on the deciphering of the Hittites language it was indo european like the Anatolian languages

i remember getting shocked that they spoke indo european in turkey

and that the ancestors of modern turks where indo european speaking anatolians who where cultrally and linguistically close to europe but look middle eastern and a lot darker then greeks.

very confusing to me at the time:faysalwtf:

Apollo

VIP
i watched a documentary on the deciphering of the Hittites language it was indo european like the Anatolian languages

i remember getting shocked that they spoke indo european in turkey

and that the ancestors of modern turks where indo european speaking anatolians who where cultrally and linguistically close to europe but look middle eastern and a lot darker then greeks.

very confusing to me at the time:faysalwtf:

The first Indo-Europeans likely had brown hair and looked like Moldovans. They didn't look like Swedes. The Nordic phenotype developed from depigmented Early European Farmers (from living there for 1000s of years) & admixture with those Yamnaya IE people.

Also, there is a strong Natufian and Iran Chalcolithic element in Anatolia which makes Turks look Middle Eastern and not European nor East Asian.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
NUCLEAR ARMED Russians, were reduced to cries and calacal, when Turkey shot down two Russian fighter jets couple of years ago..
View attachment 67242
Ninyohow don´t overreact please. Russia does not fear Turkey, it´s the other way around. Also Arabs conquered all the way to the middle of France and dominated Spain for 800 years. You can´t compare Balkans to Spanish and French warriors, the latter a much harder adversary.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The first Indo-Europeans likely had brown hair and looked like Moldovans. They didn't look like Swedes. The Nordic phenotype developed from depigmented Early European Farmers (from living there for 1000s of years) & admixture with those Yamnaya IE people.

Also, there is a strong Natufian and Iran Chalcolithic element in Anatolia which makes Turks look Middle Eastern and not European nor East Asian.
i would assume Turks descend from a population thats inhabited the middle east and contributed to the peopling of the middle east aka the middle eastern farmers

where probably swept by yamnya and started speaking Anatolian then they spoke Greek and now central Asian Turkish
what makes Europeans different is the native European hunter gatherer ancestry that makes them white unlike the Turks

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Turks arrived from Central Asia and settled in the Anatolian basin in around the 11th century through the conquest of Seljuk Turks, mixing with the peoples of Anatolia. The region then began to transform from a predominately Greek Christian one to a Turkish Muslim society.

The Turkic migration is very interesting and far superior to the Arab and Bantu expansion.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Turks arrived from Central Asia and settled in the Anatolian basin in around the 11th century through the conquest of Seljuk Turks, mixing with the peoples of Anatolia. The region then began to transform from a predominately Greek Christian one to a Turkish Muslim society.

The Turkic migration is very interesting and far superior to the Arab and Bantu expansion.
Arab expansion by far most superior akhi

upload_2019-3-3_13-15-9.png

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Arabs are subhumans,
huuno @CaliTedesse
Who do the Terrorist Attacks? Arabs.
Who is a wussy about Israel? Arabs.
Who lost to the Israelis during the 7 days war? Arabs.
Who hold their females because they are s? Arabs.
Who is hairy?Arabs
Who hates the Jews but still collaborate with them? Arabs.

Smh, such a weird race ! Their past was beautiful but their present is full of mystery and stupid decisions!
Free Israel,
Make ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN! :samwelcome:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Turkey has a diversified economy.

Gulf Arab countries have 'fake' economies. They are nothing more than lottery winners.
You are forgetting Egypt and Levantine Arab countries also the Maghreb region with diversified economies.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Arabs are subhumans,
huuno @CaliTedesse
Who do the Terrorist Attacks? Arabs.
Who is a wussy about Israel? Arabs.
Who lost to the Israelis during the 7 days war? Arabs.
Who hold their females because they are s? Arabs.
Who is hairy?Arabs
Who hates the Jews but still collaborate with them? Arabs.

Smh, such a weird race ! Their past was beautiful but their present is full of mystery and stupid decisions!
Free Israel,
Make ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN! :samwelcome:
upload_2019-3-3_13-21-20.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending