The Origin of Turks: Avars, Göktürks, and Uighurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
LMFAO dude Arab run caliphates dominated for 600 years.
Nope they ruled for about a 150 years
Turks ruled for more then 900 years if you add the seljuqs and other small Turkish sultanate in Syria Iraq and Egypt like the mamluqs zenqids bahris

The ottomans ruled over Muslims longer then arabs did

I don't hate arabs I don't like the Arab bootyclapping especially over turks who are also muslims and have helped us more then arabs

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Turks ruled for more then 900 years if you add the seljuqs and other small Turkish sultanate in Syria Iraq and Egypt like the mamluqs zenqids bahris

I don't hate arabs I don't like the Arab bootyclapping especially over turks who are also muslims and have helped us more then arabs
Ummayad and Abbasid caliphates ruled together for a combined 600 years. Plus Arabs dominated Spain for 800 years. Also don't forget Arab pre-islamic empires in the Middle East

That's a blatant lie sxb why cant we appreciate both without putting one done both have done good stuff for Somalia

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Ummayad and Abbasid caliphates ruled together for a combined 600 years. Plus Arabs dominated Spain for 800 years. Also don't forget Arab pre-islamic empires in the Middle East
no they didnt
Umayyad Caliphate

ٱلْخِلافَةُ ٱلأُمَوِيَّة

661–750 about 70 years

abbasid ruled for about until late 850 so around 100 years

together just 200 years

they where later taken over by turkish persian and kurdish empires

the seljuq turks held the real power in the middle east
and turks held it untill the late 19th century

infact when the crusaders arrived the kurdish saladin and the suljuq turks fought them of
they made up the bulk of the muslim forces and where the main muslim combattants in the war

while the abbasid arabs where hiding in baghdad

1024px-Seljuk_Empire_locator_map.svg.png

CaliTedesse

VIP
no they didnt
Umayyad Caliphate

ٱلْخِلافَةُ ٱلأُمَوِيَّة

661–750 about 70 years

abbasid ruled for about until late 850 so around 100 years

together just 200 years

they where later taken over by turkish persian and kurdish empires

the seljuq turks held the real power in the middle east
and turks held it untill the late 19th century

infact when the crusaders arrived the kurdish saladin and the suljuq turks fought them of
they made up the bulk of the muslim forces and where the main muslim combattants in the war

while the abbasid arabs where hiding in baghdad

1024px-Seljuk_Empire_locator_map.svg.png
What is this Kurdish Persian stuff you are rambling about. Did you know most Persians till this day still hate Arabs for the Arabization that followed in their peninsula so many Persian tribes started to claim Arab descent. Also Ayyubid era was Arabic in essence. Same goes for North Africa the impact is felt and you would find no native Berber claiming to be Turkic. Viva Arabs for their contribution to this globe.

Btw Ummayad to Abbasid is 661 - 1517 that is almost 900 years of dominance.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
What is this Kurdish Persian stuff you are rambling about. Did you know most Persians till this day still hate Arabs for the Arabization that followed in their peninsula so many Persian tribes started to claim Arab descent. Same goes for North Africa the impact is felt and you would find no native Berber claiming to be Turkic. Viva Arabs for their contribution to this globe.

Btw Ummayad to Abbasid is 661 - 1517 that is almost 900 years of dominance.

no its falisfied ummayad ruled from 661 to 750
untill the abbasids
and the abbasids ruled until 850 unitll the emergence of the seljuk turks and other turkish dyansties

who ruled untill the the colonialism in the 19th centruy so almost a thousand years of turkish dominance

persians are right arabs where very racist and contributed to the persians splitting from them in the buyid dynasty becosue arabs seperated non arabs from muslim arabs and treated them badly

from you're ravaging pro arab bootyclapping agenda i can see why persians hate arabs

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Nothing to do with bootyclapping you are trying to discredit Arab contribution for other groups. @geeljire madaxweyne .
also the reason why you find people claiming arab an not turkish is becosue arabs pushed arabisation after the initial spread of islam

the push of arabisation was purely political and lead to the marginalization of non arab groups like the turks and persians

infact beoucse of it people rebelled and the turks dominated the longest and with them came great properity they united the muslims more then the arabs did

CaliTedesse

VIP
untill the abbasids
and the abbasids ruled until 850 unitll the emergence of the seljuk turks and other turkish dyansties

who ruled untill the the colonialism in the 19th centruy so almost a thousand years of turkish dominance

persians are right arabs where very racist and contributed to the persians splitting from them in the buyid dynasty becosue arabs seperated non arabs from muslim arabs and treated them bady

from you're ravaging pro arab bootyclapping agenda i can see why persians hate arabs
You silly wallahi I can tell you have never met a Persian it is sad they are most arrogant people alive. Did you know a Persian king( I forgot his name) once said kill all curly haired offspring, he was referring to Habesha people in Yemen. They would look at you with disgust.

Why is it Turkic Empires or Persian or Kurdish contributions are seen as their ethnic contributions. Yet when Arabs do that and play the same nationalistic game, they all loose it. For example the caliphates were always seen as Islamic, that's how humble the Arabs were. While the Ottomans claimed to be a caliphate too yet the Turks brag about it as a Turkic Empire. When Arabs brand the Abbasid and Ummayad caliphates are Arab Empires, all hell breaks loose. Give credit where it's due.

CaliTedesse

VIP
untill the abbasids

persians are right arabs where very racist and contributed to the persians splitting from them in the buyid dynasty becosue arabs seperated non arabs from muslim arabs and treated them badly

Dude Persians are very conniving and opportunistic people when they get to the West they sell themselves for cheap to acquire a green card and become one with the society. You don't know Persians obviously they have more disgust for you than an Arab or a Turk.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You silly wallahi I can tell you have never met a Persian it is sad they are most arrogant people alive. Did you know a Persian king( I forgot his name) once said kill all curly haired offspring, he was referring to Habesha people in Yemen. They would look at you with disgust.

Why is it Turkic Empires or Persian or Kurdish contributions are seen as their ethnic contributions. Yet when Arabs do that and play the same nationalistic game, they all loose it. For example the caliphates were always seen as Islamic, that's how humble the Arabs were. While the Ottomans claimed to be a caliphate too yet the Turks brag about it as a Turkic Empire. When Arabs brand the Abbasid and Ummayad caliphates are Arab Empires, all hell breaks loose. Give credit where it's due.

no arabs are more racist and nationalistic infact they brag about islam and claim its that the prophet is arab and arabs where the first and real muslims and therefore we are better then all of you

they do that to this day :farmajoyaab:

i dont care about persians no somali is bootyclapping for persians, also did you know that the turks where the ones who united the muslims

even today they treat their fellow muslims with respect and even helped them like for example somalia

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Dude Persians are very conniving and opportunistic people when they get to the West they sell themselves for cheap to acquire a green card and become one with the society. You don't know Persians obviously they have more disgust for you than an Arab or a Turk.
who told you that arabs did didnt they ?

also did arabs tell you to fight youre habesha brothers for islam even though they protected the muslims and gave them safe haven and a lot of habeshas are muslim and the prophet praised them

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
no arabs are more racist and nationalistic infact they brag about islam and claim its that the prophet is arab and arabs where the first and real muslims and therefore we are better then all of you

they do that to this day :farmajoyaab:

i dont care about persians no somali is bootyclapping for persians, also did you know that the turks where the ones who united the muslims

even today they treat their fellow muslims with respect and even helped them like for example somalia
You are naive akhi, Turks don't care about you it's all politics. What Muslims??? They were first country to recognize Israel. They help Somalia it's good for PR, then they go bomb Kurds in Syria and go bomb other countries. They are not there to defend Muslims, just looking out for their interests.

I've talked to Turks wallahi they see Somalia and Somalis as sad people and themselves as saviors it's disgusting. Really they believe Somalis are incompetent of anything. Just watch what they say on their newschannel TRT

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You are naive akhi, Turks don't care about you it's all politics. What Muslims??? They were first country to recognize Israel. They help Somalia it's good for PR, then they go bomb Kurds in Syria and go bomb other countries. They are not there to defend Muslims, just looking out for their interests.

I've talked to Turks wallahi they see Somalia and Somalis as sad people and themselves as saviors it's disgusting. Really they believe Somalis are incompetent of anything. Just watch what they say on their newschannel TRT
this whole thing wasnt even about arabs it was about modern turks having nothing to do with central asian turk but linguistics

you started bootyclapping out of nowhere, stop listening to arab propaganda turks are not bad nor are Persians infact arabs are the one expanding in to their countries and into jerusalem a jewish land

also we did that to ourselves with this fake inferiority complex and fake arab qabil lineages when both darood and isaaq are dir and fighting for arab acceptance

in that case the Turks are right where sad and in need of assistance which they provided no those arabs

CaliTedesse

VIP
this whole thing wasnt even about arabs it was about modern turks having nothing to do with central asian turk but linguistics

you started bootyclapping out of nowhere, stop listening to arab propaganda turks are not bad nor are Persians infact arabs are the one expanding in to their countries and into jerusalem a jewish land

also we did that to ourselves with this fake inferiority complex and fake arab qabil lineages when both darood and isaaq are dir and fighting for arab acceptance

in that case the Turks are right where sad and in need of assistance which they provided no those arabs
I did not start bootyclapping sir I replied since Armadillo claimed Russia was scared of Turkey which is laughable.

CaliTedesse

VIP
So back to Turks since Turks are basically today a bunch of people tied by language. Why do many oppose Somalis branding themselves as Arabs when one speaks Arabic?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
So back to Turks since Turks are basically today a bunch of people tied by language. Why do many oppose Somalis branding themselves as Arabs when one speaks Arabic?
wow so much anti turkish propoganda are you sure you're not Arab

arabs hate turks cause they have an inferiority complex to turks after all turks ruled them and other Muslims for such a long time and even lead to Arabs getting dislodged of power in their own lands

also it was the berber moors who held al andalus infact and lead the invasion and occupation of spain untill about the late 14th century

CaliTedesse

VIP
wow so much anti turkish propoganda are you sure you're not Arab

arabs hate turks cause they have an inferiority complex to turks after all turks ruled them and other Muslims for such a long time and even lead to Arabs getting dislodged of power in their own lands

also it was the berber moors who held al andalus infact and lead the invasion and occupation of spain untill about the late 14th century
Never do I spread anti Turkish propaganda I am a realist while you add emotion to your arguments. Did you know Tariq ibn Ziyad lineage is disuputed some claim he was Berber others he was Arab, while one thing is certain he was freed slave of the Arab general Musa ibn Nusayr. It was the Arabs who invaded Andalus. All I am saying is give credit where it's due I do not deny Turkic contribution or their influence yet you do with Arabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts