The only somali women that get married are those that date

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Nope. Single Somali men will never give you access to their eligible friends. Even if he doesn’t want you, he still won’t put you on. I’d hate to think it’s xaasidnimo, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it is.

You can try every trick in the book, but it really comes down to timing and calaf. Nobody wants to admit that though.
Really? This is the first time I'm hear this. Why?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Q: What is the ruling on a man and woman who kiss, and do everything else other than intercourse?

Ans: These actions which you mentioned are impermissible, haraam upon them, because Allah – the Most High – says:

And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts) except from their wives or that their right hands possess, for then, they are free from blame, but whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors;
Al-Mu’minoon 5-7
haram caleyk
Just cause someone is dating doesn't mean they're kissing or having sex people can date someone by meeting up and talking to the opposite gender to see if they're compatible with each other

Nope. Single Somali men will never give you access to their eligible friends. Even if he doesn’t want you, he still won’t put you on. I’d hate to think it’s xaasidnimo, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it is.

You can try every trick in the book, but it really comes down to timing and calaf. Nobody wants to admit that though.
Many are loners is probally why

Mercury

VIP
people discourage dating but the only women I know getting married are serial daters 🤔 which makes sense you won’t find someone being a homebody
the somalis that discourage dating are hypocrites there's a saying "dumarka kuun aye la sheekestan hal na wa guursadan" which clearly tells us somali girls and boys where dating up a storm back in the day and not sitting around idle unlike what they are trying to convince others

Mercury

VIP
Depends how long the dating is. Mala yacni dating is pointless and waste of time. If someone is serious about marriage they look for serious candidates and go from there.

I’ve heard about people who have been dating for like 2 to 3 years which to me is mala yacni unless the two people dating have goals that they wanna achieve then they can get married but hold back on kids till they achieve their goals. Anything else is wakhti lumis.
what are they doing talking 2, 3 years maa quran bu baraya

:gucciwhat:

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
Nothing wrong with getting family involved. But some are scared of being looked at as weird as it’s not the norm for us to do this. But I say a closed mouth doesn’t get fed and there’s absolutely no shame in asking for help from those who care and have your best interests at heart.

Somalis will talk regardless so get yours I say.

I acknowledge that most of the blame lies on the parents' shoulders for passively waiting around until someone requests their daughter. The shame is on the parents for not looking out for their child's best interest. I could be wrong, but I don't believe the new generation views it as weird, especially if they are the right stock.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
Just cause someone is dating doesn't mean they're kissing or having sex people can date someone by meeting up and talking to the opposite gender to see if they're compatible with each other
A woman can’t be alone with a mahrem there is a hadith that said when a man and woman are alone the third person there is shaydaan. so if their dating and bringing along a brother aka a mahrem then i agree otherwise its haram as allah has ruled

And if things don’t work out between you and some farax and they don’t like it, they tend to tell all their friends how much of a you are, which ruins your prospects even more

Define 'dating'. When you say dating, are you referring to having a relationship and getting awfully close to one another, or merely getting acquaintance with your future spouse?

I acknowledge that most of the blame lies on the parents' shoulders for passively waiting around until someone requests their daughter. The shame is on the parents for not looking out for their child's best interest. I could be wrong, but I don't believe the new generation views it as weird, especially if they are the right stock.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree with you. But as a culture, young men and women are left to their devices. So I can see why people would come to the conclusion that if a girl in our community doesn't talk to guys she will be left unmarried. Its a simple fact that we are not like Arabs or Asians who try to find spouses for their kids and are community oriented when it comes to marriage.

people discourage dating but the only women I know getting married are serial daters 🤔 which makes sense you won’t find someone being a homebody
There’s nothing wrong with dating it’s how people get to know each other

but muslim dating is not like that gaalo dating :whoa:

Many girls in my neighborhood said that then they got pregnant by their bf’s through haram ways and then the parents disowned them
:dead:

we ain’t talking about that kinda dating sxb the one where you chat on the phone for a couple of months or meet up somewhere once in while get to know each other

cause I aint trying to marry a xalimo that wants 50k meher:mjohreally:

And if things don’t work out between you and some farax and they don’t like it, they tend to tell all their friends how much of a ****** you are, which ruins your prospects even more

Nobody cares about this stuff anymore, most Somali guys have no hangups dating a xalimo who's had past relationships and won't discriminate if she's been with a somali guy, if anything it'll be in her favour.

lol a guy I am talking to actually said this lol, not all he said but most since 2015. Didn’t believe him 🤔
“a guy I am talking to”, just tell him u like him, most guys don’t get hints he will soon think your not interested and move on

I agree with you. But as a culture, young men and women are left to their devices. So I can see why people would come to the conclusion that if a girl in our community doesn't talk to guys she will be left unmarried. Its a simple fact that we are not like Arabs or Asians who try to find spouses for their kids and are community oriented when it comes to marriage.

Desi sure, Arabs date nowadays, the problem is Somali girls who want to do the right thing self sabotage themselves, even when they want a guy a lot are pre occupied with their "image", they display a certain front: of a nonchalant, uninterested person. Then when the guy moves on what do they do next? They desperately pounce on the next guy, she gets burned after he's put off then rinse repeat cycle.

I blame Somali parents for this, with dating being proactive is a must, look how fierce white and asian women are when it comes to locking down a partner. Or else you'll just end up attending weddings alone with the girls who have had dating experience asking you to be their bridesmaid.

Trending