The only somali women that get married are those that date

Amirah twisting things like usual. Nobody said girls should do the chasing. We’re only saying you should show the same energy back, I.e. smile, laugh, don’t answer every question with yes/no, reply to text in timely manner, etc.

Amirah twisting things like usual. Nobody said girls should do the chasing. We’re only saying you should show the same energy back, I.e. smile, laugh, don’t answer every question with yes/no, reply to text in timely manner, etc.

No, they should do the chasing. A real Chad lets the ladies make the most effort. His presence alone will attract them.

One day you’ll learn brother.

Wallahi I personally know 4 girls that are easily the top 10% in looks department. That xalimo group picture posted earlier has nothing on these girls. 2 don’t even look Somali they look Arab or mixed. They’re all light-skinned(we know how important that is to the average colorist farax 🙄), medium height and 3 are slim one is medium. 3 outta the 4 have bachelors in science, 2 have masters. And they’re super religious mash’Allah, salaat, hijab, bari for parents on point! As far as I know only one has every talked on the phone with the couple of guys but I know the other 3 never even went on a physical date. Tell me why they’re all single. Smh
:banderas::denzelnigga:

I deleted my comment cuz I knew you faraxs would get offended. That being said it’s hard to value farax when they’re so quick to profess their feelings off the bet before they even truly know you(not all but most in my experience). And they wanna spend hours on end on the phone with you every single day! If I can’t even have time to miss you and I have no idea where you really stand than that makes my job harder to discern your true intentions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I deleted my comment cuz I knew you faraxs would get offended. That being said it’s hard to value farax when they’re so quick to profess their feelings off the bet before they even truly know you(not all but most in my experience). And they wanna spend hours on end on the phone with you every single day! If I can’t even have time to miss you and I have no idea where you really stand than that makes my job harder to discern your true intentions.

I think that’s only you abayo

what farax would waste their time on the phone with a xalimo if he ain’t cuffing:childplease:

my two cents:manny:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

One would have to question what responsibilities he's running away from while chatting with you endlessly. I'm generally sort of a reclusive so getting a hold of me is a challenge in general. I don't think this type would be all that interested.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
“Faraxs don’t shoot their shot” then why are we so successful with ajnabis, modern day xalimos are lesbians I stopped wasting my time on them
That ain't a good thing, These DM talks are easy as Ajnabis are 10x more easier. There are bad apples everywhere, but when it comes to within ourselves, that is a different story.

Trending

Latest posts