The only solution for the Somali people is to be ruled by foreigners.

Which option do you prefer for Somalia?

• Splintered States of Somalia

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • New Somali Republic

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Nacalaa Every Qabil for Themselves States

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Southern Somalia Annexed by Kenya

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Northern and North Eastern Somalia Annexed by Ethiopia

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot the one solution that is guaranteed to ensure peace and prosperity to Somalia and to all of Africa: colonialism. Europeans brought law and order, literacy, science, gender equality, freedom, and a parliamentary system

Send five thousand Brits to run Mogadishu, and the place will be like Miami in ten years.

#BringBackColonialisn

You forgot the one solution that is guaranteed to ensure peace and prosperity to Somalia and to all of Africa: colonialism. Europeans brought law and order, literacy, science, gender equality, freedom, and a parliamentary system

Send five thousand Brits to run Mogadishu, and the place will be like Miami in ten years.

#BringBackColonialisn

thisisbait.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The Somali diaspora should rule Somalia, we got the education, money, and understanding of how the West become so powerful.

It wasn't a genius idea that put the west where it is. It was a mix of core values, secularism, and justice. Because lets be honest once you lose your core values such as freedom, you lost your humanity. Only thing separating us and angels and animals is our freedom. If you lose it or it's restricted, the state will be in a civil war, conflict, people rebelling, general instability, etc. They also separated religion from state, that was a huge step forward there and fairly self-explanatory. Bible simply didn't deal with development n progress matters so if they had this as their source, they would be stuck in time forever!!! So they secularized which allowed all their people to use their brains and all these education centers popped up based on 'brain power' only not religion.

But we forget how important justice is also. They set up laws to ensure that everything(businesses, schools, hospitals, govt, anywhere that is shared space) is merit based and not identity(tribe, race, religion) this ensured the best were coming to play not the gashin. They ensured equality was maintained so all their people regardless of identity had a shot at life which gave people 'hope' if they work hard enough they can be successful, this multiplied by millions of people you can see where this is heading.

That's basically the ingredients of their success. We need to adopt their ingredients not adopt the 'actual' way they applied it because their context is different to our context or society so we need to take this into account when applying it in Somalia. But as long as the ingredients are there, the method of application is irrelevant. Infact we do have the ingredients in our culture if you look closely in the nomadic setting with nomads. They are pretty free in terms of ideas, debates, speech, thoughts, etc. They enjoy equality due to their xeer big/small clans all fall under the law. So it's nothing new they need to learn, it's already inherently apart of the culture so it should be easy to get the machine roaring!!!

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
I rather bury myself 6 feet down then ruled by neighboring countries or any type of foreigners in 21 century :snoop:
If Somalia republic is not returning then we better go in our own ways:bell:
But no way in hell would a raw meat eating xabashi and fufu annex our country:idontlike:
I don't even understand why Somalis can't get along right now, Let the federal government be shared. the federal government consists of every Somali, nobody should have more power than the federal government.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I rather bury myself 6 feet down then ruled by neighboring countries or any type of foreigners in 21 century :snoop:
If Somalia republic is not returning then we better go in our own ways:bell:
But no way in hell would a raw meat eating xabashi and fufu annex our country:idontlike:
I don't even understand why Somalis can't get along right now, Let the federal government be shared. the federal government consists of every Somali, nobody should have more power than the federal government.
Why don't you bury yourself yaa ya'juuj & ma'juuj cause amisom controls most of hawiye land masha Allah may Allah bless Uganda Burundi Botswana Ethiopia Congo Angola Kenya Nigeria for civilised the moryaans with bullets and missiles decimating them into smithereens :ohhhdamn:

Look at this moryaan talking about the federal government should be shared as if for the past 26 years we didn't have one moryaan after another as president of Somalia.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Why don't you bury yourself yaa ya'juuj & ma'juuj is amisom controls most of hawiye land masha Allah may Allah bless Uganda Burundi Botswana Congo Angola Kenya Nigeria for civilised the moryaans.
maxaan kala hadlaa old fart xoolo with ilko bolole:susp:
Waxaa dib Soomaali udhige waa adiga iyo kuwa la midkaa intey meesha lafadhiyaan hawiye hawiye. If you got problems with Hawiye go pull up near some Hawiye back home so he can send xoolo like you where they belong.:kodaksmiley:
Consider this my last reply, I wouldn't waste time on retards like you:trash:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
maxaan kala hadlaa old fart xoolo with ilko bolole:susp:
Waxaa dib Soomaali udhige waa adiga iyo kuwa la midkaa intey meesha lafadhiyaan hawiye hawiye. If you got problems with Hawiye go pull up near some Hawiye back home so he can send xoolo like you where they belong.:kodaksmiley:
May Allah decimate the moryaans may amisom
Breed their women amiin yaa rabb mash Allah I am already hearing many half Madow & moryaan babies are born everyday in the hawiye land of ya'juuj & ma'juuj imagine if amisom stayed for another twenty years in hawiye land :lawd:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I love federalism, I really do. I can't envision how a society in civil war for 30 years will agree on 1 centralized government. It will re-create the rat-race and armed opposition and potential collapse. Can it work? I think it can but it will need strong checks n balances(like seccession for states if govt is abusesd, corruption watch-dog that is REAL and from each clan) not this fake parliament that gets bribed or judges who do as they please. That won't work it will lead to further mistrust to continue and when mistrust begins we know what follows after that!!! We must never allow mistrust to ever occur and this can only happen if the system is well designed and has strong checks n balances not western ones but ones which are from cultural mechanism because there is no ducking the culture cause its always worked in the past!!!

But this sort of crap turns my gut about federalism. Our beaucracy is bigger then some districts in Somalia

Federalism has turned Somalia into balkanized clan enclaves with no central authority that diminishes the integrity of the Somali republic. The only ones who support this system are the PL jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending