The only solution for the Somali people is to be ruled by foreigners.

Which option do you prefer for Somalia?

• Splintered States of Somalia

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • New Somali Republic

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Nacalaa Every Qabil for Themselves States

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Southern Somalia Annexed by Kenya

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Northern and North Eastern Somalia Annexed by Ethiopia

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
south somalia will eventually join kenya,Mogadishu is already economically intermingled with Nairobi.Not bad it is the richest country in all of east africa.27 years is too long and if we couldnt solve in that timeframe,i am not sure we will solve it in 2-3 year or in one president term like farmajo.

Kenya is the future for the south somalia.

Wtf, that's literally the worst idea, ever.

The Qalbi daghax situation would be an every day occurrence if we're ruled by others.

Nacaas foqol nacas if you ruled by others that means you sister and daughter can be the property of your ruler at anytime he wishes to have them, are you willing to accept that
:farmajoyaab:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
AmXAARO rule? Hell yeah, nigguh. I've always wanted a fat plate of raw lamb meat.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Shariah is the only way may Allah keep us in this state of anarchy and perpetual destruction if we don't return to the will of the most sublime amiin

JamalNFD

JAMAL
south somalia will eventually join kenya,Mogadishu is already economically intermingled with Nairobi.Not bad it is the richest country in all of east africa.27 years is too long and if we couldnt solve in that timeframe,i am not sure we will solve it in 2-3 year or in one president term like farmajo.

Kenya is the future for the south somalia.
Eastleigh washes up the entire economy of southern Somalia totalling around $150 million dollars a year.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I love federalism, I really do. I can't envision how a society in civil war for 30 years will agree on 1 centralized government. It will re-create the rat-race and armed opposition and potential collapse. Can it work? I think it can but it will need strong checks n balances(like seccession for states if govt is abusesd, corruption watch-dog that is REAL and from each clan) not this fake parliament that gets bribed or judges who do as they please. That won't work it will lead to further mistrust to continue and when mistrust begins we know what follows after that!!! We must never allow mistrust to ever occur and this can only happen if the system is well designed and has strong checks n balances not western ones but ones which are from cultural mechanism because there is no ducking the culture cause its always worked in the past!!!

But this sort of crap turns my gut about federalism. Our beaucracy is bigger then some districts in Somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So you want Somalia to be like Saudi Arabia?:nahgirl:

He is totally brain-washed. If we ban freedom of disbelief, there is no way to test people anymore and religion has no purpose which is what they really want in my view. Even Allah didn't ban the shaydhan, the shaydhan is free to roam the world till the day of judgment but this clown wants to ban freedom? There isnt anything in the quran that bans it anywhere because once something is banned there is no more free will and if there is no free will you can't test people!!! Stay away from evil yourself is what quran says not ban it, wala fasaxay illa yowmul qiyamah.

The Real Islamic State is America with the highest freedom index in the world, it resembles how god allowed good and evil to be free and unrestricted for people to decide and America is the closest to it!!! A muslim state isn't one that has a leader with the name hussein or mohamed, a true muslim state is how free a society is according to how god allowed good n evil to be free!!!

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I love federalism, I really do. I can't envision how a society in civil war for 30 years will agree on 1 centralized government. It will re-create the rat-race and armed opposition and potential collapse. Can it work? I think it can but it will need strong checks n balances(like seccession for states if govt is abusesd, corruption watch-dog that is REAL and from each clan) not this fake parliament that gets bribed or judges who do as they please. That won't work it will lead to further mistrust to continue and when mistrust begins we know what follows after that!!! We must never allow mistrust to ever occur and this can only happen if the system is well designed and has strong checks n balances not western ones but ones which are from cultural mechanism because there is no ducking the culture cause its always worked in the past!!!

But this sort of crap turns my gut about federalism. Our beaucracy is bigger then some districts in Somalia

because of political power.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
because of political power.

It doesn't have to be weak if your federal sxb, having a centralized power doesn't make you strong. There are numerous centralized states in the world who are poor just like their are several federal countries that are poor. The issue really isn't how your structured but more so your check n balances and how well it is percieved among your people.

You really want a good system that churns our hundreds of good leaders, not 1 good leader every 50 years because the system is so poorly designed and lacks checks n balances to monitor and ensure 'gashin' can't survive!!! That's what checks n balances do, it eliminates gashin from surviving in the system and creates a platform that only the best will come and play!!!

Federalism is like a boat, you have the captain steering the boat(nation) over choppy waters(local politics, geopolitics) and setting the boat on course to get the nation to it's desired destination. The boat(nation) can organize it's people federally or centrally. U can have 6 other leaders on the boat managing their part of the boat and working together with the captain to get to the final destination. Don't blame federalism for why somalia is weak sxb, there is no colloboration between the states and federal authorities because they haven't discussed major issues especially division of power, resources, and their relationship. Imagine the boat captain doesnt speak with his 6 leaders managing their side of the boat on what their relationship on the boat is, who does what on the boat, how the work on the boat will be divided!!!

Don't be quick to criticize, at the end of the day we are building roads, hospitals, schools, and general development since federalism was installed, can you say the same occurred when we were running around to 15 failed conferences on centralism? did u see any roads, schools, hospitals being built?

Everything is federal in reality. Even centralized govts are devolved powers into ministries, director, staff. Businesses are devolved CEO, Managers, Staff. Why not devolve the state also to the lowest level to district then state then federal authority!!! You want government closer to the people at all levels just like management is devolved until its closer to its staff

Last edited:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
The Somali diaspora should rule Somalia, we got the education, money, and understanding of how the West become so powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending