The one thing that bothers me abt living in the land OF THE GAALO is this

Tukraq

VIP
War do what you want sxb real talk, but your reasons are hilarious. Ni99a be like: 90% of the States are Christian so its Halal LMFAOOOOO Im crying!!!! Your Chicken or whatever you eat is not slaughtered in Halal manner akhi. Unless its Kosher than I can say yet it is.
It is according to scholars but it seems you have preconceived notions and don’t care about the facts

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
the fact that almost all of their fast food restaurants that is full of Khanseer (pork) for breakfast in the mornings. They’re so mean that they don’t even give us any consideration. Everything is Bacon or sausage. Here I am on a rush and I wanna grab a Turkey/chicken sausage but they don’t have it.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO TO KOSHER PLACES THEN? PROBLEM SOLVED.

Tukraq

VIP
@CaliTedesse
“...we know that imported meats, such as chicken and canned beef, originating with the People of the Book are halal for us, even though the animal may have been killed by means of electric shock or the like. As long as they consider it lawful in their religion, it is halal for us. This is the application of the above verse from Surah al-Maidah.” (Sheikh Qaradawi is referring to Quran 5:5)

(The Lawful and The Prohibited in Islam by Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, page 62)

Christians aren’t held to the same rules as Muslims in slaughtering however there meat is halal for us still, which is why I said the problem is you think the same rules always apply, things like living in a Muslim country or not for example creates different circumstances and rules

Tukraq

VIP
Akhi just be honest like @NotMyL and eat your food. Using a stun gun on an animal in a slaughterhouse renders it not halal.
Not according to Islam
“...we know that imported meats, such as chicken and canned beef, originating with the People of the Book are halal for us, even though the animal may have been killed by means of electric shock or the like. As long as they consider it lawful in their religion, it is halal for us. This is the application of the above verse from Surah al-Maidah.” (Sheikh Qaradawi is referring to Quran 5:5)

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@CaliTedesse

Christians aren’t held to the same rules as Muslims in slaughtering however there meat is halal for us still, which is why I said the problem is you think the same rules always apply, things like living in a Muslim country or not for example creates different circumstances and rules
I'm just playing my ni99a it is halal of course mashallah. iska cun , ,war wuxuu waa macaan,

Tukraq

VIP
I'm just playing my ni99a it is halal of course mashallah. iska cun , ,war wuxuu waa macaan,
How about marrying there women?
upload_2020-1-12_11-52-38.jpeg

Tukraq

VIP
I would never sxb my childrens mother has to be Muslim, but to each their own.
I’m not saying I’m doing it, but it’s halal, technically since were allowed 4, marrying 3 non Muslims and pass down the religion to the kids we could technically take over at a crazy rate as non Muslims deplete and we multiply

Just eat Fish or go vegetarian/vegan or look for halal restaurants.

@Tukraq, you're 100% wrong mate, we are not allowed to consume meat not slaughtered in a Halal manner, Kosher is permissible, however. This is a universal fact of Islam taught to children sxb, who told you otherwise? :noneck:

Using that logic, all foods in the West that are not pork is Halal, which is clearly not the case

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Tukaraq is right you can eat the meat of jews and christians and its halal

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I couldn't find anything halal I remember a few weeks ago, it's either I have a vegetarian meal or fruits.

I took myself to McDonald's and brought a double cheeseburger.

Tukraq

VIP
Just eat Fish or go vegetarian/vegan or look for halal restaurants.

@Tukraq, you're 100% wrong mate, we are not allowed to consume meat not slaughtered in a Halal manner, Kosher is permissible, however. This is a universal fact of Islam taught to children sxb, who told you otherwise? :noneck:

Using that logic, all foods in the West that are not pork is Halal, which is clearly not the case
thats exactly the case, if it aint pork its good, sadly you learned the religion wrong, its a common misconception

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
do you mean deg deg? That place is heart attack waiting to happen, they put fries inside their burrito audubillah, at least when Mexicans do it, it’s a little healthier I only see teenage boys eating at the cafe.

Heck I don’t know what’s called but it ain’t that I think

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Well its a gaalo country like you said. What do you expect? You are there because they gave you refuge and a second chance at life, not for you to change their lifestyle.

Anyways you're totally wrong. There is halal options everywhere. Go eat eggs for breakfast. Turkey and chicken is not breakfast food. The irony is that you reject eggs from gaalo restaurants which is halal and complain about only bacon options but you want unhalal chicken and turkey which would not have been halal if they offered it.

Aaaakh-tuff ya ilma welfare smooching family.

You know very well that I’m grateful to the US for giving education as I got here with no schooling back ground at age of 11. All my children were born here from the officials one and unofficials one (1 or 2 was given birth by the cursed madoows. I think they got best siil ever. Xaliimo have drought stricken soil. Always unsatisfying. Something is wrong with theirs).

Aaaakh-tuff ya ilma welfare smooching family.

You know very well that I’m grateful to the US for giving education as I got here with no schooling back ground at age of 11. All my children were born here from the officials one and unofficials one (1 or 2 was given birth by the cursed madoows. I think they got best siil ever. Xaliimo have drought stricken soil. Always unsatisfying. Something is wrong with theirs).

Go claim your children

Trending