The one thing that bothers me abt living in the land OF THE GAALO is this

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
the fact that almost all of their fast food restaurants that is full of Khanseer (pork) for breakfast in the mornings. They’re so mean that they don’t even give us any consideration. Everything is Bacon or sausage. Here I am on a rush and I wanna grab a Turkey/chicken sausage but they don’t have it.

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
YOU REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO SAY YOUR THREADS ARE GETTING WORST AND WORST THESE DAYS RKELLY GET A GRIP ON REALITY

I face the same dilemma. The timmies I go to for breakfast it littered with pork, and when I ask them to remove the sasuage/bacon they looking at me like I killed there dog.

:bell:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
It’s only a problem in boring Midwest, I bet people that live in East and West coast don’t have this problem. Have you checked out Panera? They have non pork/bacon options. I personally like smaller cafes, best coffee and bakery.

It's still not Halal though even if they have Chicken lol

No such a thing as halal in the states, as long as it’s not pork waa halaal to us :siilaanyolaugh:

Macalin M

Out here
Go to Somali cafe. Like the lad above said, the oil used for pork is also used on other meats. It’s best to not go in places they sell pork.

Bohol

VIP
Thank God for London it is almost a Muslim city here. Don't even remember the last time I saw pork being served in any of the restaurants.

:trumpsmirk:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It’s only a problem in boring Midwest, I bet people that live in East and West coast don’t have this problem. Have you checked out Panera? They have non pork/bacon options. I personally like smaller cafes, best coffee and bakery.

No such a thing as halal in the states, as long as it’s not pork waa halaal to us :siilaanyolaugh:

I am
Not willing to spend more than $5 on breakfast :mugshotman::mugshotman:

That’s why I need them fast foods to include something in their dollar menu

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Thank God for London it is almost a Muslim city here. Don't even remember the last time I saw pork being served in any of the restaurants.

:trumpsmirk:

That’s what I witnessed on each of my visit to London.
Almost every restaurant is Halal.

I got sick and tired of seeing “Peri-Peri”. ...that has stuck in my imagination...we don’t have things called “Peri-Peri” here...(I know it’s abt spices and chicken).

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It is true @NotMyL that I live close to the Appalachian mountains, reer baadiyo and I don’t have Halal spot on my route but you are pretty lucky tho because you can stop by Karmal mall and just grab a grilled Chicken ( by itself). You know I fell in love with that Chicken they offer at that coffee shop that’s located as soon as you come in from the parking lot on the first floor. I always go there on my visit to my single mothers in Minnesota

Well its a gaalo country like you said. What do you expect? You are there because they gave you refuge and a second chance at life, not for you to change their lifestyle.

Anyways you're totally wrong. There is halal options everywhere. Go eat eggs for breakfast. Turkey and chicken is not breakfast food. The irony is that you reject eggs from gaalo restaurants which is halal and complain about only bacon options but you want unhalal chicken and turkey which would not have been halal if they offered it.