The one thing that bothers me abt living in the land OF THE GAALO is this

Tukraq

VIP
The same oil is used on the pork. That’s contamination or something there. That’s why I haven’t ate McDonald’s in time. Apart from occasional mc flurry but that doesn’t count...
What :chrisfreshhah::mjlol: contamination lol. There ain’t no contamination bro that’s just someone that doesn’t know the deen same oil is okay, next there going to say same pot or same room, it’s not haram touching pork, just eating it, same oil is not haram

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
When I was in the US my cousins looked at me like I was crazy when I asked them if the restaurant we were eating at was halal . I was shocked when I found out they were eating chicken that wasn’t halal . The only good thing about the UK is they have halal restaurants everywhere.

Tukraq

VIP
When I was in the US my cousins looked at me like I was crazy when I asked them if the restaurant we were eating at was halal . I was shocked when I found out they were eating chicken that wasn’t halal . The only good thing about the UK is they have halal restaurants everywhere.
That’s because our scholars say it’s halal outside pork, and they are correct, reer Europe is the type to only eat fish o fliet

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
It is true @NotMyL that I live close to the Appalachian mountains, reer baadiyo and I don’t have Halal spot on my route but you are pretty lucky tho because you can stop by Karmal mall and just grab a grilled Chicken ( by itself). You know I fell in love with that Chicken they offer at that coffee shop that’s located as soon as you come in from the parking lot on the first floor. I always go there on my visit to my single mothers in Minnesota
do you mean deg deg? That place is heart attack waiting to happen, they put fries inside their burrito audubillah, at least when Mexicans do it, it’s a little healthier I only see teenage boys eating at the cafe.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
War these ni99as think because a fat belly redneck whos supposedly Christian or Jew serves them fried chicken it is Halal. HAHAHAHAHAA

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
That’s because our scholars say it’s halal outside pork, and they are correct, reer Europe is the type to only eat fish o fliet
We have halal everything here so let's not compare on fish o filet consumption sxb:hova:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar

In the big cities of UK you can find halal places every where.

In Holland/Germany there are Turkish halal fast food places that sell kebabs , burgers , pizzas etc. I usually go there if I’m having fast food.

I don’t know about Scandinavian countries.

Tukraq

VIP

In Holland/Germany there are Turkish halal fast food places that sell kebabs , burgers , pizzas etc. I usually go there if I’m having fast food.

There just giving it a marketing stamp, considering the other ones are all halal too lol

CaliTedesse

VIP

You have plenty not only Turkish, Moroccan, Egyptian, everything fam even Indian or Pakistani restaurants.

Tukraq

VIP
“Since Allah did not prohibit it, the food of the Jews and the Christians is permitted to you on the basis of the original permissibility of things, and likewise you can share your food with them. Accordingly, you can eat the flesh of the animals they have slaughtered or hunted, and they can eat what you have slaughtered or hunted.”

(The Lawful and The Prohibited in Islam by Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, page 59).

“The application of the phrase, [part of the verse of the Quran, 5:5] ‘the food of those who were given the Scripture,' is general and includes their meats, produce, and other foods. All of these are halal for us excepting what is haram in itself, e.g., the flesh of a dead animal, pork, and flowing blood, as these are haram regardless of whether they are obtained from a Christian, a Jew or a Muslim. “

(The Lawful and The Prohibited in Islam by Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, page 60)

Tukraq

VIP
War these ni99as think because a fat belly redneck whos supposedly Christian or Jew serves them fried chicken it is Halal. HAHAHAHAHAA
Yup, you can eat there food, and technically marry there women and since like over 90 percent of americans are from these abrahamic faiths you can basically marry damn near everyone if your a Muslim male and take advantage, but I guess there not having these convos in Europe, it’s as if those there don’t understand Islam has different etiquettes in living in a non Muslim country than a Muslim one lol

CaliTedesse

VIP
Yup, you can eat there food, and technically marry there women and since like over 90 percent of americans are from these abrahamic faiths you can basically marry damn near everyone if your a Muslim male and take advantage like imran khan , but I guess there not having these convos in Europe, it’s as if those there don’t understand Islam has different etiquettes in living in a non Muslim country than a Muslim one lol
War nigga you are hilarious walle bille. Man you kill me walle bille. The food already got to your brain I can tell akhi you cant live without it kkkkkk which makes you say the WILDEST things LMFAOOO waa caadi

Tukraq

VIP
War nigga you are hilarious walle bille. Man you kill me walle bille. The food already got to your brain I can tell akhi you cant live without it kkkkkk which makes you say the WILDEST things LMFAOOO waa caadi
It’s not wild sxb it’s halal, I’m allowed to eat there food and marry there women if there Jew or Christian but it seems many European Muslims weren’t taught this lol

CaliTedesse

VIP
It’s not wild sxb it’s halal, I’m allowed to eat there food and marry there women if there Jew or Christian but it seems many European Muslims weren’t taught this lol
War do what you want sxb real talk, but your reasons are hilarious. Ni99a be like: 90% of the States are Christian so its Halal LMFAOOOOO Im crying!!!! Your Chicken or whatever you eat is not slaughtered in Halal manner akhi. Unless its Kosher than I can say yet it is.

Trending

Latest posts