Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Fake Sheikh of the year-
@FSMDOA
At least I'm not a fake Muslim saxiib
:samwelcome:

Actually let's get more specific since you really want to play this "Fake Sheikh" game here
:dabcasar:

At least I didn't skip the privilege of making Hajj because hatred towards Arabs

At least I don't constantly brag about committing zina, especially by making a thread on Eid solely dedicated to boasting about fucking some chick

At least I don't put down the deen by saying it is merely "spiritual" and second to a twisted sense of racism and nationalism.

At least I don't consider myself someone made superior by Allah

At least I haven't stated that I would ask Allah himself why he made the so-called "scum of the earth"

At least I didn't enter someone else's DMs for a religious debate and learn seemingly absolutely nothing from it

At least I didn't accuse you of being a "radical zealot" for relaying verses of the Quran that go against putting nationalism in front of the deen when there are people on this site that literally sympathize with Al-Shabaab

So I'll say it again, at least I'm not a fake Muslim, saxiib
:patrice:

Last edited:
There is racial discrimination going on with this site cuz every time the black man (moi) post....a phucking creepy eye shows up on the thread.
Lailailala! WTF!?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Lailalala modiphucka!!

1930lynching1.jpg

There is racial discrimination going on with this site cuz every time the black man (moi) post....a phucking creepy eye shows up on the thread.
Lailailala! WTF!?
Fruits3.jpg

i curse you sons-ah-byatches for bringing me down to your level. Lorrdd....protect me from these devils as i am feeling hate growing in my heart.

Your hatred has no significance as your a :pachah1:it adds no value nor reduce anything

I shall resist you sahib! I will not fall for your okey dokey as it is quite possible that you have been in similar circumstances as the one in that video....so when you go low i will go high. I can easily post more of these....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

But i won't!

I shall resist you sahib! I will not fall for your okey dokey as it is quite possible that you have been in similar circumstances as the one in that video....so when you go low i will go high. I can easily post more of these....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

But i won't!
Are you retarded negro? Lol

It's not us going to your forums but you came yourself :eek: now go pick some cottons for me boy :chrisfreshhah:

Are you retarded negro? Lol

It's not us going to your forums but you came yourself :eek: now go pick some cottons for me boy :chrisfreshhah:

See there you go again....i am from the caribbean sahib. We never picked cotton but if we did i would own it. Now can you translate what your brethren is saying here....I heard samsonite.....and of course the usual aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalailaiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

lord forgive me.

See there you go again....i am from the caribbean sahib. We never picked cotton but if we did i would own it. Now can you translate what your brethren is saying here....I heard samsonite.....and of course the usual aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalailaiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

lord forgive me.

i really feel like a dirty niggah right now!

lord forgive me.

You never picked cottons but you picked sugarcanes
:ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts