THE OFFICIAL SSPOT AWARDS 2017

any changes you wanna make?

• No

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Nightline Kid

Imagine still using this shithole of a website.
Fake Sheikh of the year-
@FSMDOA
At least I'm not a fake Muslim saxiib
:samwelcome:

Actually let's get more specific since you really want to play this "Fake Sheikh" game here
:dabcasar:

At least I didn't skip the privilege of making Hajj because hatred towards Arabs

At least I don't constantly brag about committing zina, especially by making a thread on Eid solely dedicated to boasting about fucking some chick

At least I don't put down the deen by saying it is merely "spiritual" and second to a twisted sense of racism and nationalism.

At least I don't consider myself someone made superior by Allah

At least I haven't stated that I would ask Allah himself why he made the so-called "scum of the earth"

At least I didn't enter someone else's DMs for a religious debate and learn seemingly absolutely nothing from it

At least I didn't accuse you of being a "radical zealot" for relaying verses of the Quran that go against putting nationalism in front of the deen when there are people on this site that literally sympathize with Al-Shabaab

So I'll say it again, at least I'm not a fake Muslim, saxiib
:patrice:

Last edited:
There is racial discrimination going on with this site cuz every time the black man (moi) post....a phucking creepy eye shows up on the thread.
Lailailala! WTF!?

i curse you sons-ah-byatches for bringing me down to your level. Lorrdd....protect me from these devils as i am feeling hate growing in my heart.

TheMadMullah

Author: H*ejabi secrets| hate lefties
i curse you sons-ah-byatches for bringing me down to your level. Lorrdd....protect me from these devils as i am feeling hate growing in my heart.
Your hatred has no significance as your a ****** :pachah1:it adds no value nor reduce anything

Your hatred has no significance as your a ****** :pachah1:it adds no value nor reduce anything
I shall resist you sahib! I will not fall for your okey dokey as it is quite possible that you have been in similar circumstances as the one in that video....so when you go low i will go high. I can easily post more of these....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

But i won't!

TheMadMullah

I shall resist you sahib! I will not fall for your okey dokey as it is quite possible that you have been in similar circumstances as the one in that video....so when you go low i will go high. I can easily post more of these....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

But i won't!
Are you retarded negro? Lol

It's not us going to your forums but you came yourself :eek: now go pick some cottons for me boy :chrisfreshhah:

Are you retarded negro? Lol

It's not us going to your forums but you came yourself :eek: now go pick some cottons for me boy :chrisfreshhah:
See there you go again....i am from the caribbean sahib. We never picked cotton but if we did i would own it. Now can you translate what your brethren is saying here....I heard samsonite.....and of course the usual aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalailaiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

lord forgive me.

See there you go again....i am from the caribbean sahib. We never picked cotton but if we did i would own it. Now can you translate what your brethren is saying here....I heard samsonite.....and of course the usual aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalailaiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

lord forgive me.

i really feel like a dirty niggah right now!

TheMadMullah

lord forgive me.

You never picked cottons but you picked sugarcanes
:ulyin:

Trending

Latest posts