The offensive against Al-Shabaab in Central Somalia

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We should have a live count number of shabaabi militants who die during these missions. Especially once the drones come in.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
If the government gets drones I think we'll be seeing new reports of deserters every day.
At the same time, our leaders need to understand that the enemy within is worse than the enemy outside; having drones won't change that fact.
It's about time we create a capable, independent intelligence agency out of the reach of the 4.5 system that has been hindering our progress due to the low IQ swine who call themselves MPs.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
At the same time, our leaders need to understand that the enemy within is worse than the enemy outside; having drones won't change that fact.
It's about time we create a capable, independent intelligence agency out of the reach of the 4.5 system that has been hindering our progress due to the low IQ swine who call themselves MPs.
I agree fully. I have little faith in the current establishment. Rather the best they can do is push on till AS is a minor inconvenience. Political reform needs to begin, 4.5 has long overstayed its welcome and we can no long trust the future of our people in the hand of uneducated old men. Constitution needs to be finished and we must put in place 1m1v system.

We have a looong road ahead of us brother, one that may outlive us. However I think it's key to establishing the foundation of the change we wish to see.

The objective of this offensive was to destroy the sna and by the look of it was a resounding success. Now amisom will be staying indefinitely

I don't think they're leaving anytime soon. My Madhibaan friend, his brother, went to claim their house in Mogadishu. He had the title deeds and asked them to return the property, they refused and threaten him. He went to the Government and they dismissed him. Eventually he went to Al Shabaab, paid the equivalent of 30 dollars for "Court Fees" They looked at the title deeds, contacted the squatters. They told them ( I paraphrase) vacate the house or we will demolish it on the top of your head. They ran from the house in the very same day. He also said you have to pay them a standard tribute like 10$ and they'll leave you alone as a newcomer from abroad.

How does a terrorist organization have more integrity and efficiency than the Fucking Somali Government!!!

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I don't think they're leaving anytime soon. My Madhibaan friend, his brother, went to claim their house in Mogadishu. He had the title deeds and asked them to return the property, they refused and threaten him. He went to the Government and they dismissed him. Eventually he went to Al Shabaab, paid the equivalent of 30 dollars for "Court Fees" They looked at the title deeds, contacted the squatters. They told them ( I paraphrase) vacate the house or we will demolish it on the top of your head. They ran from the house in the very same day. He also said you have to pay them a standard tribute like 10$ and they'll leave you alone as a newcomer from abroad.

How does a terrorist organization have more integrity and efficiency than the Fucking Somali Government!!!
I'm sure those rural guys are loving that sense of integrity when they have livestock straight up taken from them. I swear some of yall would actually love to live with these folk. I'm sorry to hear about you friends brother but to use his case a some grand display that shabaab has any integrity at all is laughable. If they had integrity they'd stop bombing the city, if they had integrity they'd stop engaging in the illegal charcoal business that is destroying our greenery. Just because they did a good deed doesn't mean their suddenly some symbol of integrity.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka

They are good at making threats and being efficient when it comes to resolving land disputes but you can't say they have an ounce integrity

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Jilib Marka area, near Marka????🤣🤣
What is that?
Is it village near Marka?
Because Jilib is far away from Marka
Couple 100km
Baraawe is between
Please correct your sources

They understand the language that Somalis know that is sheer brute force, there was girls in lower juba/Kismayo that was going to be in forced marriages they went to shabaab and their dads were told if want your grave dug before the end of the day then go ahead with this plan of yours.

Jungle

VIP

SNA and Waceysle macawiisleey 40km south of Xarardheere town in a township called Baraag Cali Gaduud kill 5 khawaarij. The road between Xarardheere and Ceel Dheer is clear and used by SNA.

Tbf HSM had armed and encouraged the waceysle of Xarardheere district to make ground a long time ago. And some on here want to claim that this land is empty. Kalay soo deg. Waceysle border is in faax 30km or so north of Xarardheere town along the coast.

Macawiisleey took the initiative and SNA gave full support as the taliye says.

Cida Villada waxe lee dahay macawiisleey oo shabab ishor fadhiyo maalin alle keeno oo joogo 4 gobol kala ah Labada Shabelle, Galgaduud iyo Mudug. Dadka lama xaqiro

Last edited:
The objective of this offensive was to destroy the sna and by the look of it was a resounding success. Now amisom will be staying indefinitely
:dzmxmmb:

Garguute and his galmadigian cronies killed 5000 soldiers who graduated from training

They want to destroy any sizable numbers of the armed forces that are not from Garguute & his allies clans

Last edited:
Jilib Marka area, near Marka????🤣🤣
What is that?
Is it village near Marka?
Because Jilib is far away from Marka
Couple 100km
Baraawe is between
Please correct your sources

Some mooriyan people from Galmudug, Middle Shabelle and Banadir what they do when they want a land that is not theirs they rename a place where they set up a base closeby to the actual place like in central Somalia there a 2 Cabudwaaqs close to each other 🤣 I can name some more but not from the top of my head

Trending

Latest posts