The offensive against Al-Shabaab in Central Somalia

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
The war has gone onto the digital world. I see a lot of twitter accounts posing as Al-Shabaab news but in truth being sympathetic or outright supporting the Khawaraji. I hope the FGS continues to shut down any that are looking to undermine the campaign by spreading misinformation or Al-Shabaab propaganda.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The war has gone onto the digital world. I see a lot of twitter accounts posing as Al-Shabaab news but in truth being sympathetic or outright supporting the Khawaraji. I hope the FGS continues to shut down any that are looking to undermine the campaign by spreading misinformation or Al-Shabaab propaganda.
As long as Cali Yare is free i won’t take this serious

President HSM to return Dhusomareeb after attending international conferences and Mahad Salad to station Drone Base in Hiiraan

Last edited:
Al shabaab is getting reinforcements and supplies from the sea at Mareeg following withdrawals of a number of towns in Galgaduud earlier in this year by SNA and allied militia
An early dawn complex attack from Dabagalo would not come at a surprise to thwart mudug offensive
Screenshot_20231103_191726_Drive.jpg

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
The lifting of the embargo might have lit a new fire under the troops and demoralized the enemy. Let's pray for more news like this. 👏👏

Trending

Latest posts