The offensive against Al-Shabaab in Central Somalia

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Until the corruption in the govt and army stops, we will keep hearing sfg kicking out al shabab from the same tuulo 100 times.

The other big isssue is SFG can't expect somalis to fight shabab when 90% of sfg posts is made up of only two subclans.
You're right but that'll take time. There are folk in the nation dragging their feet and not pulling their weight. We need to shame them into participating I'm the liberation on their own land. The army itself isn't the issue but the government, late payments and missing funds make it hard to run and less desirable for new people to join.

the corruption can be weeded out to a couple individuals. All these men and women in the military are registered in the biometric system, so next term we’ll really see a true headcount. As well as which soldiers have adequate training. Obviously Danab does, but the Ugandan trained troops are a concern. We’ll see aswell how long they haven’t been paid.

for now though I appreciate random Somalis being given battle training. Gives the population battle readiness.

Jungle

VIP
Screenshot_20240304-144628_Facebook.jpg

Waceysle degaans of Xarardheere are clear. United macawiisleey are heading to Saruur degaans in the near future. The Gor Gor taliye also said any macawiisleey bring a khawaarij head and testicles will get 5000 usd lol

the corruption can be weeded out to a couple individuals. All these men and women in the military are registered in the biometric system, so next term we’ll really see a true headcount. As well as which soldiers have adequate training. Obviously Danab does, but the Ugandan trained troops are a concern. We’ll see aswell how long they haven’t been paid.

for now though I appreciate random Somalis being given battle training. Gives the population battle readiness.
Who are these soldiers who haven't received their wage? What division or battalion?

All of those ugandan/egyptian/ethio trained are on the frontlines whether its 24th, 25th & 26th as well as Bilis Militaire who have made significant changes. They're are in Middle Shabelle, Galgaduud & Hiraan. 6k+ burundians amisom have left Middle Shabelle who do you think has taken their place?

Its clear to me you don't know wtf you're talking and finding out things as you go along. Just posting the lies and misinformation from twitter on here sxb

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
The way thing we’re going 2023 these roaches should’ve been finished
It's poor timing. They were on a roll until the floods, that seemed to stop any further actions. They need to get back into it though, the sooner we get central cleaned out the sooner we head south.

All of those ugandan/egyptian/ethio trained are on the frontlines whether its 24th, 25th & 26th as well as Bilis Militaire who have made significant changes. They're are in Middle Shabelle, Galgaduud & Hiraan. 6k+ burundians amisom have left Middle Shabelle who do you think has taken their place?
UAE themselves brought up how the funds they left for the military police and Ugandan troops have gone missing upon their arrival.

Those getting paid are not SNA, ghost soldiers like previous term or falsified audits. MOD has been compromised to false news more than once by falsifying reports of AS being killed.

Anyways…..

Jungle

VIP
UAE themselves brought up how the funds they left for the military police and Ugandan troops have gone missing upon their arrival.

Those getting paid are not SNA, ghost soldiers like previous term or falsified audits. MOD has been compromised to false news more than once by falsifying reports of AS being killed.

Anyways…..

Where and when did they mention funds being missing? Who a part of their military or govt stated this? Back up what your saying duliyahow. You just make up shit out of the blue such as claiming 3 roadworkers died in balcad when there is no ongoing roadworks

Anyways kulaha beentaan aad tirineysid adiga aye ku dhibe nacaska tahay was

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Where and when did they mention funds being missing? Who a part of their military or govt stated this? Back up what your saying duliyahow. You just make up shit out of the blue such as claiming 3 roadworkers died in balcad when there is no ongoing roadworks

Halayaabin wuxuu aminasanyahay borobagaandada nabar iyo naxdin eey twitter ka wadaan.

To get accurate news you have to look at both. Nacasyal ad wadatiid afar dekaad etiobiya inla siye ayay wale moodan. Dowlada cabsi ayu galeyay Hassan, qofna ma iis hor kenan. He corrupted the ministry of finance beginning of his term. He increased the amount which the MPs are paid, and the IC lowered AID after he moved shuffled ministry of finance. So with no new money, that money to the MPs is coming from somewhere. There’s a backed study on him doing this his first term too.

“Make shit up beenloyahow” hamza barre said it while speaking to press, that many engineers died while building the jowhar to mogadishu road. Wallahi I just assume shit like this is common knowledge, so I don’t really bother. My thinking is that ikhalil and jungle doqon probably seen this if they brag about their sources. Laakin doqonnimo ya la ii keena. especially if our PM talks about it. I’ve been starting to collect more and more, just to shut you dumbasses up. Waha bartey un ina qoral keeno wahan ka hadlayo.

Last edited:

Trending