The number of Chinese restaurants are growing in Hargeisa -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I searched for abgaal, and it turned out it was part of the southern clan.
Anuty, i'm not a southerner. What gave you that idead?:cryinglaughsmiley:

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

You guys keep talking about cats and dogs. You should worry about "gutter oil". That Somali 68IQ rears its ugly head again. Why would I wanna eat Chinese food in Hargeisa when I wouldn't eat it in the fanciest restaurants in China or North America?

Ramen

🌸
Deport the chinese. We already sold our fishing rights and now they want to try to control the economy like they do in our neighboring countries?
They will probably act up in a couple years and start being racist to somalis
im disgusted

Chinese businessmen don’t “control” the economy at all. That’s a myth, starting with anti-Semitic arguments that Jews were somehow “controlling the economy”

They never controlled anything. The CONSUMERS control the economy and the most successful men are those who cater to their consumers in the best way.

We’ve seen huge companies go bankrupt literally in a few years because they couldn’t compete.

This is capitalism. Either you compete or get the hell out of the way.

Chinese businessmen don’t “control” the economy at all. That’s a myth, starting with anti-Semitic arguments that Jews were somehow “controlling the economy”

They never controlled anything. The CONSUMERS control the economy and the most successful men are those who cater to their consumers in the best way.

We’ve seen huge companies go bankrupt literally in a few years because they couldn’t compete.

This is capitalism. Either you compete or get the hell out of the way.
I share your views also. But big comapnies put a lot of money on psychological research on things like advertisment and how they can tap into your subconscious with the right combination of coulours and words.

For example, you watch tv and see an ad about a new chocolate, and you see this ad about a delicious new chocolate every day you pass the store to work, before you see a movie at the cinemas etc. When you go to the store, if you are planning to buy candy and stuff, the chances you are going to pick the chocolate from the ad is increased. So you may buy it thinking you chose the product independently from outside influence, but much of it was embedded in your mind before you even entered the store.

Many advertisments put their product besides other good things we feel good about, like sunshine, babies or fresh flowers. And repeatedly showing the spessific product alongside other good things we feel good about can make us feel good about the product, too. This transfer of our feelings from one set of items to another is called affective conditioning (the word affect means feelings).

I'm not against advertisements, but advertisments manipulates your choices and spending habits. The market caters to the consumers for the most part, but sometimes the consumers gets led in certain directions also.

Last edited:
All I'm saying is, the indoyar better stick to their restaurants. If they start getting any ideas (like setting up a police force, influencing politics) we need to send them back to China.

I share your views also. But big comapnies put a lot of money on psychological research on things like advertisment and how they can tap into your subconscious with the right combination of coulours and words.

For example, you watch tv and see an ad about a new chocolate, and you see this ad about a delicious new chocolate every day you pass the store to work, before you see a movie at the cinemas etc. When you go to the store, if you are planning to buy candy and stuff, the chances you are going to pick the chocolate from the ad is increased. So you may buy it thinking you chose the product independently from outside influence, but much of it was embedded in your mind before you even entered the store.

Many advertisments put their product besides other good things we feel good about, like sunshine, babies or fresh flowers. And repeatedly showing the spessific product alongside other good things we feel good about can make us feel good about the product, too. This transfer of our feelings from one set of items to another is called affective conditioning (the word affect means feelings).

I'm not against advertisements, but advertisments manipulates your choices and spending habits. The market caters to the consumers for the most part, but sometimes the consumers gets led in certain directions also.

:draketf:

What has psychologically enhanced western advertising to do with some China man's help in decreasing the population of wild cats and wild dogs in and around Hargeysa ..

unless you are saying we will be seeing billboards of cats and dogs at every turn in Hargeysa and possibly some geeljire loud mouth shouting ''bisad! Bisad! Kaalay cun bisada intay kulushahay " right after watching HORNCABLE headlines..so come Friday afternoon after prayers we will be craving some China delicacies ...is tht where u going with your aggressive marketing story..:hmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

What has psychologically enhanced western advertising to do with some China man's help in decreasing the population of wild cats and wild dogs in and around Hargeysa ..

unless you are saying we will be seeing billboards of cats and dogs at every turn in Hargeysa and possibly some geeljire loud mouth shouting ''bisad! Bisad! Kaalay cun bisada intay kulushahay " right after watching HORNCABLE headlines..so come Friday afternoon after prayers we will be craving some China delicacies ...is tht where u going with your aggressive marketing story..:hmm:

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Nah, you missed the point. I was only responding to the claim that capitalism is only controlled by consumers.

But you're funny :cryinglaughsmiley:

On the other hand, people are going way overboard with this chinese boogeyman thing. It only becomes a probelm if thousands of chinese move to hargeisa. But this is not the case...yet.:icon lol:

Nah, you missed the point. I was only responding to the claim that capitalism is only controlled by consumers.

But you're funny :cryinglaughsmiley:

On the other hand, people are going way overboard with this chinese boogeyman thing. It only becomes a probelm if thousands of chinese move to hargeisa. But this is not the case...yet.:icon lol:

U cool man, I got your point I am just bored out of my neck and this chick hasn't replied to my message..I am guessing she just upset cuz I wouldn't give her my number instead we exchanged Skype info..she even got more confused when wrote down my email address for good measure....

This is the look I got :notsureif: I don't know what she meant by that but I gave her this look :farole:

U cool man, I got your point I am just bored out of my neck and this chick hasn't replied to my message..I am guessing she just upset cuz I wouldn't give her my number instead we exchanged Skype info..she even got more confused when wrote down my email address for good measure....

This is the look I got :notsureif: I don't know what she meant by that but I gave her this look :farole:
Lool.That's the typical thing man. I've done the same thing, and chicks automatically assume you're in a relationship. And they think the only reason you don't give them your number is because you are afraid your current chick might find messages in your phone texting with other women. She may have the a suspicion you are two timing.:cryinglaughsmiley:

@The alchemist
But I am two timing bro, What's wrong with that? , 2018 is so hard to have a side chick..everyone is so bloody suspicious for absolutely no reason,..ok maybe there is a good reason but that's beside the point..

Miss those days where u could spend all day with the side chick come home smelling of channel 05, with some of her hair still on your coat and even an unread cute text message ( bye, it was a great day, see you soon) sitting in your phone....

And 1 could still brush it away blaming it on James from work using my phone again...and that poor old woman on tube being pressed against me due to the rush hour commute..

@The alchemist
But I am two timing bro, What's wrong with that? , 2018 is so hard to have a side chick..everyone is so bloody suspicious for absolutely no reason,..ok maybe there is a good reason but that's beside the point..

Miss those days where u could spend all day with the side chick come home smelling of channel 05, with some of her hair still on your coat and even an unread cute text message ( bye, it was a great day, see you soon) sitting in your phone....

And 1 could still brush it away blaming it on James from work using my phone again...and that poor old woman on tube being pressed against me due to the rush hour commute..
I feel you man. Times where easier in the past. Women have improved their intuition capabilities, greatly. Very hard to maneuver without detection.

I wouldn't even call my behavior two-timing. I have never felt the need of having a woman based on short-term impulses. If i need sex, then i get it with minimum sacrifice. I never make a long-term compitments for such things. And if the woman starts to nag and gives me an ultimatum, well, adios senorita 'cause my ship ain't docking here.

Lol why y’all so scared of dirt poor Chinese and Indians? They will never own large amounts of wealth or land in Somalia. Somalis are extremely discrimatory to one another, never mind these foreigners. Our people aren’t naive Bantus.
:mjlol:
I just don’t wanna see large amounts of ajnabis walking around our lands. Foreigners should never be given the same rights and their numbers must be kept in check.
:kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts