j2qyw5D.jpg

Be8Kc8b.jpg

I wonder, who is eating their food
Oq1auGa.png

Apollo

VIP
Watch out for the Chinese.

They are the Jews of Asia.

Wherever they go they start controlling the entire economy.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Somalis suck at marketing theyre more concerned about showing off the building lol

Atleast show what kinda food they serve

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I wonder if there are stray cats in hargeisa? I wouldn't trust Chinese food establishments. They might even serve human meat, :vqbuyv0:

Um wtf? Somalis like chinese food now, I ate their food before tastes terrible. Asian food in general is bottom tier, at least they're hiring Somalis and not openly discriminating against them like they do in other parts of Africa.

Um wtf? Somalis like chinese food now, I ate their food before tastes terrible. Asian food in general is bottom tier, at least they're hiring Somalis and not openly discriminating against them like they do in other parts of Africa.

Everybody is coming to SL there’s like 3 Indian restaurants I saw in 2018 that weren’t there in 2016. And no they’re not fake restaurants they all have punjabs working in them like these Chinese at the Chinese restaurant. I also know of a shisha spot in hargeisa operated by some Chinese ladies

The guy thought, 'let me go the the poorest country in the world with the worst reputation, and start a business'.
I respect that.:leon:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No thanks. Not ready to eat dog meat made tender chicken

My friend they know we are like white ppl. Poor Bantu will forever be known as dumb monkeys by Asians.

:mjlol::lolbron:

Ooh! so that's why farmaajo signed a contract with the chinese to give them fishing rights. So they can serve our fish right back to us.

:ohhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending