The number of Chinese restaurants are growing in Hargeisa -

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't let too many of them in. We need to tax them as well. It's ok if they just own restaurants, they can't own the economy just by selling dog meat/chapati. But we CANNOT let them buy lands.

We can't let too many of them in. We need to tax them as well. It's ok if they just own restaurants, they can't own the economy just by selling dog meat/chapati. But we CANNOT let them buy lands.
They plan to stay sxb! trust me. Even the regard china as a restrictive shithole.

They plan to stay sxb! trust me. Even the regard china as a restrictive shithole.
We can't go down like Zambia, South Africa, Kenya and the rest. They better stick to their restaurants, the people of SLand won't allow foreigners to undercut their profits. We're restricting purchase of vegetables from Ethiopia, and just last week we've started deporting Indians. Inshaalah we'll keep this up.

Hard working immigrant creating employment and economic activity

Hats off :salute:

We should be open to migrants from across the world

Watch out for the Chinese.

They are the Jews of Asia.

Wherever they go they start controlling the entire economy.

Walahi your right. There vultures, soon they will take over.. Give a mile theyll take more.

I remember there was a restaurant though back in 04 hargeisa. Ming Sing, it's a restaurant that brings a lot of nastolgia. It got destroyed apparently as it was flood etc.

Bantus are dumb! everyone in the history has taken advantage of them.
Sxb recently I've been thinking we aren't much better than them. Bantus don't take shit from each other, it's just the cadaans/indoyar taking over them. We on the other hand, are letting Xabash take our ports, Berbera is one thing, but if the FGS had it's way, every port we have Ethiopia would have a major stake in. We're getting colonised by other Africans ffs.

Do you keep up with African news, not just Somalia? Indians and Chinese are racing each other to find ut who can own the most African economies, China 1st, India a distant 2nd, Africans dead last. I shouldn't even have to answer this question man.

I am not a protectionist, I believe in free trade

Let them come and contribute to our economy

Increase in employment and tax receipts will benefit all somalis

Last edited:
Sxb recently I've been thinking we aren't much better than them. Bantus don't take shit from each other, it's just the cadaans/indoyar taking over them. We on the other hand, are letting Xabash take our ports, Berbera is one thing, but if the FGS had it's way, every port we have Ethiopia would have a major stake in. We're getting colonised by other Africans ffs.
Future governments can cancel these deals and we have a lot of Woke youth these days. It's a matter of these old fools dying out.

:denzelnigga:

Inshalaah. Some deals are harder to cancel than others.
My friend there is not one country that was not taken advantage of before they developed and starting manufacturing their own goods. Until we can buy equipment and trade with other countries, others will never stop taking advantage of us. The fault lies with the previous and current generation for the state our country is in now and we can only hope to make it to the next two generations with some resources we can profit from.

I am not a protectionist, I believe in free trade

Let them come and contribute to our economy

Increase in employment and tax receipts will benefit all somalis
Immigrants are good for the economy. 55% of Silicon Valley are from immigrant backgrounds, and the world are relying heavily on their innovation.

I think we should be open to foreigners that want to establish businesses, it would only lead to economic growth when the local farax's has to compete with their services. Think about it, we are already at the bottom, it can only go up from here. Their innovative spirit and influence will give us growth. Better competition would lead to better performances by everyone.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Immigrants are good for the economy. 55% of Silicon Valley are from immigrant backgrounds, and the world are relying heavily on their innovation.

I think we should be open to foreigners that want to establish businesses, it would only lead to economic growth when the local farax's has to compete with their services. Think about it, we are already at the bottom, it can only go up from here. Their innovative spirit and influence will give us growth. Better competition would lead to better performances by everyone.

Such a brilliant mind like yours having an abgaal pedigree is impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending