The noiseless genocide of the '90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
These folks were not innocent, they used to kill fleeing marexaan civilians with some of the most inhumane ways. Nails on the forehead, pour boiling oil on thier victims, plant mines on the road etc. They bootyclapped for hutus in a beef they had no buisness and paid a heavy price for it.

Last edited:
These folks were not innocent, they used to kill fleeing marexaan with some of the most inhumane ways. Nails on the forehead, pour boiling oil on thier victims, plant mines on the road etc. They bootyclapped for hutus in a beef they had no buisness and paid a heavy price for it.
Whats going on in that picture lol

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
So why you attacking Mareexaan ? Lol. Wagrdhac are your inlaws. They marry you and when you act up they go on a hutu slaying session

sxb dont take FKD to the heart, so long Somalinimo and Somaliweyne is what we both strive to we are in good terms bro, so again take my words as a banter.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
No one deserves to die for the actions of their clansmen. AUN to all the innocent who perished from all clans.

sxb dont take FKD to the heart, so long Somalinimo and Somaliweyne is what we both strive to we are in good terms bro, so again take my words as a banter.
Saxib it's all good between me and Habar Gidir. They're nice people anyway I find them to be better than my OG relatives

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
:lolbron:
20180608_102337.png

:pacspit: at this thread

I don't care which qabiil you are but digging dead bodies is unmanly, and far from Somali costume
RRA backed USC against SNF and SNF punished them
USC lost to SNF in Gedo, and on their way back to Xamar took all the food stock from Baidoa causing mass starvation that resulted in international outcry and eventually Operation restore Hope

You people need to realise those rebel groups are the curse Allah sent upon us.
They destroyed the fabric of our Nation and replaced with with anarchy.
The Civil war is over now, let's change the subject of our discussions.

Darood slaughtering each other for the sake of who2s?!! :what1:
These weird kinda thoughts happen when you drink too much wine on Eid festivals.

The easiest clan to manipulate is Hawiye... Give a Hutu $100 and he'll consider beheading his eedo for you. That's how easy it is to infiltrate who2 savages.
Dumb hutu go to Guriceel and give counseling to the orphans whose Dads had tanks ran over them.

Lol he’s not hutu it’s an alt account made by you know who...

Lol come on lads too easy to spot the alts... “we hg.... we hawiyes... darood darood darood”

@Karim thank you for informing us about this forgotten tragedy. AUN to all victims of Fake-Unionist Extremists. Their reach of death and destruction goes back a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts