VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
69716-0af29faa38090b12c4c6029e12a988ef.png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Waa Madowta Shangaani, kulaha reer Xamarwayne maka adkaateen :deadrose:

They don't like Madow to me, they look like your people half bantu inbreds, stop lying Waryaa , they clearly said they are USC.
:manny:

Laa xawla wa laa quwata ilaa bilaa. I feel so sorry for those kids. Their fathers have stripped them of their Allah given rights to be raised as decent Muslim/ human beings who contribute positively to their country and the ummah as a whole.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Who are they planning to fight :ileycry::ileycry:
it a cage matxh between the various innhabitans of villa somalia right now farmajoo and his crew of 15 battalions of 7 year olds are going up against the minister of banking it a all out assualt winner takes all

It's toy guns, ppl are over reacting, i loved water guns as a kid, let them enjoy childhood so they grow out of it naturally
Sxb in a normal country itโ€™s not that deep but in a country where they are surrounded by guns and violence, I believe there are other more appropriate things (e.g toy cars, planes) the parents could buy for these young children

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Itโ€™s just children having fun but I am bit concerned at the same time, we need to change the gun culture of Somalia, I believe less violence more competitive games should be introduced and toys gun banned in the process. :)

Trending

Latest posts