The new generation of USC and their children

Y'all acting like you guys never had toy guns as kids. Only difference is the toy guns in the West by law can't look to realistic and it has to have an orange tip

Seems like the new Hawiye generation will go on a another Darood hunting season:mjkkk:. Great times are ahead for beesha Hawiyah Al Samaale :lawd:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Seems like the new Hawiye generation will go on a another Darood hunting season:mjkkk:. Great times are ahead for beesha Hawiyah Al Samaale :lawd:

It's not 1991 anymore. They love us.

:trumpsmirk:

IMG_20200505_215347.jpg

Yusuf M

PuntExit
I hope they start a new civil war. We all know who's going to suffer the most and which city will burn. I'll give you a hint, it's not Bosaso, Garowe, or Hargaysa. :gaasdrink:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is hoe the typical Horde child is raised, mooryaanimo, tuugnimo iyo dulinmo

How the faces of Hawiye are so ugly they looo like burnt ayax munchers.:hova:

This is ridicolous, i have never heard of a another ethnic group where the Young children engage in political charter, Especially in political problems within different kinship groups in the same country

Trending