The negative impacts of feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be very weary of feminism and it’s ideals. They seek to change society and the religion and nothing more. A lot of young Somali women have bee brainwashed by feminism. Islam is a way of life and it will not change for anyone.

Feminism agenda is a society where there are no gender roles, no religion, abortions are legal and society slowly decays. For a lot of feminists it’s not enough for them to be feminists, they have to export their ideals to other countries and religions.

Be very weary of feminism and it’s ideals. They seek to change society and the religion and nothing more. A lot of young Somali women have bee brainwashed by feminism. Islam is a way of life and it will not change for anyone.

Feminism agenda is a society where there are no gender roles, no religion, abortions are legal and society slowly decays. For a lot of feminists it’s not enough for them to be feminists, they have to export their ideals to other countries and religions.
Some aspects of feminism is needed, I could bet you that most muslim women in the Middle east and Africa would rather live in the USA or Europe. The simple reason for more rights.

Again somali and Afghanistan are shitholes, simply because they fail their women.

Islam provides lots of protection for women. Yes, some Muslim societies need to be better in that aspect. But I have serious issues with those feminists who’s agenda is to reinterpret Islam based on their ideals. Feminism is a very dangerous ideology and I believe a lot of young Muslim women don’t understand that.

Feminism is very beneficial to men saxib. Less work, less sacrifice, less responsibility, and more women willing to smash just because.:ahh:
Very true. But I’m thinking of the bigger picture in terms of what is good for society. Islam protects women more than feminism, but you wouldn’t know that from the woke sjw crowd.

Very true. But I’m thinking of the bigger picture in terms of what is good for society. Islam protects women more than feminism, but you wouldn’t know that from the woke sjw crowd.
Most woke sjw have a past history of getting passed around and now they think feminism bullshit will safe then from their agony of being cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts