The need for Somaliweyn, through the case of Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Whilst there are individuals who are nationalistic for purely emotional reasons, clans are like corporations; deeply self-interested.
No clan will entertain even the thought of being subjugated by another clan.
If Somaliland manages to devise a power-sharing agreement for SSC Harti and they agree, good luck and farewell guys.
SSC would have formed it's own state were it not for Puntland who blocked it in the SFG and even put the lands as "disputed".

But Puntland knows that if they let go of Harti lands in SSC and allowed them to form their own administration, then Lailkase would join Galmudug, and the whole federal state would collapse.

Gambar

VIP
SSC would have formed it's own state were it not for Puntland who blocked it in the SFG and even put the lands as "disputed".

But Puntland knows that if they let go of Harti lands in SSC and allowed them to form their own administration, then Lailkase would join Galmudug, and the whole federal state would collapse.
Speak of the devil :pachah1:

@horumar sxb miyaad wayday hees/gabay iwm oo soomali ah? waku side sxb

side ku dhaacda inaad somali iyo carab sheegata ? mid dooro sxb

it's like claiming you're isaaq iyo hg at the same time ?

There isn't a somali music video like this, even the Sudanese have it

I am Somali-Arab, like berber-arab kurdi-arab etc...

Keep dreaming Prince of HAG.
If you were an actual Dhulbahante you would talk about the SSC issue, instead of fantasising about Leelkase (who live in Bari, Nugaal and Mudug) joining your incomplete State.

Every post you write just reeks of Habar Gidirnimo.

It's as stupid as thinking Majeerteen will join GM.
Grow some balls and sign up with your actual qabiil/city name.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Yep.

Instead of realising that MJ's are only eating their fair share of the pie, they want us to feel bad about having all that land.
What are we supposed to do? Act like a minority to make everyone feel better about themselves?
NOPE.

They want power but they don't want to work for it, instead they will whine and insult us day in, day out.
Stop talking bullshit, Mohamud Saleeban have more representation than Dhulbahante.

In Galmudug and Jubbaland, Habar Gidir/Absame respectively don't even have 30 % of the entire state.

Even fellow Majerteen sub clans like Cali Saleeban are complaining about this usurpation of all powers, all jobs, President for fucking life:

I share no love for Somaliland, but if the choice is between these Jews or Isaaq then I'll gladly choose the latter.

Stop talking bullshit, Mohamud Saleeban have more representation than Dhulbahante.

In Galmudug and Jubbaland, Habar Gidir/Absame respectively don't even have 30 % of the entire state.

Even fellow Majerteen sub clans like Cali Saleeban are complaining about this usurpation of all powers, all jobs, President for fucking life:

I share no love for Somaliland, but if the choice is between these Jews or Isaaq then I'll gladly choose the latter.

Another Habar Gidir trick: Talk about Cali Saleebaan and try to set MJs up against Maxamoud Saleebaan.
You are just embarrassing yourself.
When will you role play as an actual Dhulbahante? Shall I help you learn some abtiris and tuulo names?

Gambar

VIP
Keep dreaming Prince of HAG.
If you were an actual Dhulbahante you would talk about the SSC issue, instead of fantasising about Leelkase (who live in Bari, Nugaal and Mudug) joining your incomplete State.

Every post you write just reeks of Habar Gidirnimo.

It's as stupid as thinking Majeerteen will join GM.
Grow some balls and sign up with your actual qabiil/city name.
This is the same guy who calls me Isaaq for being married to Isaaq and having an Isaaq mother. This is the same guy who insults MJ the most out of every clan, even more than Isaaq, but has an Osman Mohamud ayeyo.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
Only Omar Mohamud border you, not my subclan.

Laakin aren't they tolka ? from the other thread you seemed to care a lot even though the hg geeljire technically speaking weren't in your lands so as to speak. Wasn't their land yours as well, what changed now ?

The world must have crumbled gone through some interdimensional vortex. Former/current darood supremacist and anti-hutu warrior is now accused on being HG :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending