The need for Somaliweyn, through the case of Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is such an amazing and patriotic song, we need one that shows nomads, workers, and every somali person. Let us unite my fellow Somalis, i love you all!
:friendhug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

This is such an amazing and patriotic song, we need one that shows nomads, workers, and every somali person. Let us unite my fellow Somalis, i love you all!
:friendhug:

It will require more than a patriotic song, which we have many of. Somalis will need a fundamental and seismic change in how we approach cooperation and nation building.

As it starts now most can't see beyond their own nose-tip (the proverb sounds better in danish) and self-interest is the highest cause. You see in threads no matter if it is about SL, Puntland or any other tuulo.

We get it ressources are scare and times are trying but fighting over crumbs leave us all poor and condemned to the back pages of history.

Unity trough reconciliation and cooperation is the only viable way:farole:

Somaliland will never unite with Somalia. Somaliland hanoolato
IMG_4110.JPG

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1) Monarchy is outdated and silly

2) Federalism is a scam pushed by only one clan because their dusty tuulos translate into more constituencies meaning more share of the vote. That's not happening.

3) Most Somalis are not mentally mature enough for a democracy and they are too immoral for an authoritarian regime. The rest of Somalia can go where it likes, my no.1 priority will be Somaliland's economic and political growth.

1) Monarchy is outdated and silly

2) Federalism is a scam pushed by only one clan because their dusty tuulos translate into more constituencies meaning more share of the vote. That's not happening.

3) Most Somalis are not mentally mature enough for a democracy and they are too immoral for an authoritarian regime. The rest of Somalia can go where it likes, my no.1 priority will be Somaliland's economic and political growth.

We need to do what Malaysia does, each subclan has it's own suldaan and there is one overall suldaan of Somaliland, but on a bigger scale. That is why i approve of HH Sultan Mohammed II's decision to build a Royal Palace

We need to do what Malaysia does, each subclan has it's own suldaan and there is one overall suldaan of Somaliland, but on a bigger scale. That is why i approve of HH Sultan Mohammed II's decision to build a Royal Palace

Bro, give up. There's no bargaining with a group of humans who sold their own sea, invite foreign fishing vessels and blame alshabab on a Somali Businessman thousands of miles away. They are not interested in a functioning country. Stop flogging a dead horse.

Federalism just means Daroodism, no thanks.
Everything is about Darood this and Daarood that... :susp:

I'm Daarod and I despise federalism too, and would prefer the devolution model of Kenyan but powerful forces including international community is pushing this and most somalis are been accustomed to it making its removal difficult.:kanyehmm:

It will never happen. Uniting with Somalia would benefit them more than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts