The NBA playoffs are here! Make your picks

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I put a lot of money on the Celtics. If they win, I get paid. If Raptors win, I’m emotionally happy. Win-win situation

:dance:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Wtf is wrong with me? I’ve been watching basketball for a long, long time. They’re getting swept. If they win 1 game, I’ll give you money.
"The playoffs begin this Monday and I’m so excited. Finally some meaningful basketball. I’m ready to make a shocking prediction so I hope y’all are sitting: the Toronto Raptors will win the 2020 NBA championship and their finals opponent will be neither of the LA teams. You heard it here first. If this doesn’t happen, I will never post anything in the sports section ever again"

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
"The playoffs begin this Monday and I’m so excited. Finally some meaningful basketball. I’m ready to make a shocking prediction so I hope y’all are sitting: the Toronto Raptors will win the 2020 NBA championship and their finals opponent will be neither of the LA teams. You heard it here first. If this doesn’t happen, I will never post anything in the sports section ever again"
That was before these SJW faggits spearheaded the boycott movement over some criminal getting shot. There are reports that they packed their bags to leave and had to be convinced to comeback.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Ok I’m highly conflicted right now. I’m worried that Raptors win, I lose my money after betting on the underdog Celtics (yes, according to Vegas they’re underdogs) and then they go on to lose 4-1 anyway.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Ok I’m highly conflicted right now. I’m worried that Raptors win, I lose my money after betting on the underdog Celtics (yes, according to Vegas they’re underdogs) and then they go on to lose 4-1 anyway.
Should've betted on miami yesterday u nacas I cashed out wallahi the heat made me 5 bills I'd never bet on the Celtics in the playoffs but jimmy is a dog he reliable

Even though I’m late. Here were my picks for Round 1, I got most of them wrong. I made these picks when the playoff matchups were set.

Heat over Pacers in 6. (Heat won in 4)
Bucks over Magic in 4. (Bucks won in 5)
Raptors over Nets in 4. Got that correct.
Celtics over Sixers in 6. (Celtics won in 4)

Lakers over Blazers in 6. (Lakers won in 5)
Clippers over Mavericks in 5. (Clips won in 6)
Rockets over Blazers in 6. (Rockets won in 7)
Nuggets over Jazz in 7. Got that correct.

Out of my 8 Predictions I only got 2 right.

My Round 2 Predictions:

Heat over Bucks in 7, it looks like it’ll end tonight in 5.
Celtics over Raptors in 6, Celtics are currently up 3-2 and I’m sticking with my prediction.

Lakers over Rockets in 6, series is current 1-1 and I’m sticking with my pick.
Clippers over Nuggets in 5, Clips are up 2-1 and I’m sticking with my pick.

Conference Finals:
Clippers over Lakers in 7.
Celtics over Heat in 7.

NBA Finals:
Clippers over Celtics in 6.
Finals MVP: Kawhi Leonard.

Trending

Latest posts