The NBA playoffs are here! Make your picks

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The playoffs begin this Monday and I’m so excited. Finally some meaningful basketball. I’m ready to make a shocking prediction so I hope y’all are sitting: the Toronto Raptors will win the 2020 NBA championship and their finals opponent will be neither of the LA teams. You heard it here first. If this doesn’t happen, I will never post anything in the sports section ever again.

Letss get it.

My first Round Predictions.

Bucks in 4
Raptors in 5
Celtics in 6
Heat in 6

Lakers in 5
Clippers in 4
Nuggets in 7
Rockets in 6

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Lakers in 6
Clippers in 5
Nuggets in 6
Rockets in 6

Bucks in 6
Raptors in 5
Celtics in 6
Heat in 7

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Time to make your picks for the second round in the east. Bucks vs Heat and Raptors vs Celtics

Bucks in 5
Raptors in 6

My reasoning? Bucks had the number 1 ranked defence while Miami was mid twenties in that category. And oh yeah Bucks have MVP

Boston lost Gordon Hayward and now officially has no bench. Enes Kanter, Robert Williams and Semi Ojeliye?? Toronto will have two 20 point scorers coming off the bench in Serge Ibaka and Norm Powell. Let’s not forget that the Celtics have no one to matchup with Marc Gasol, Ibaka or Pascal.

Make your picks now before the series’ start. I don’t want someone predicting a Raptors win when they’re up 3-1

Time to make your picks for the second round in the east. Bucks vs Heat and Raptors vs Celtics

Bucks in 5
Raptors in 6

My reasoning? Bucks had the number 1 ranked defence while Miami was mid twenties in that category. And oh yeah Bucks have MVP

Boston lost Gordon Hayward and now officially has no bench. Enes Kanter, Robert Williams and Semi Ojeliye?? Toronto will have two 20 point scorers coming off the bench in Serge Ibaka and Norm Powell. Let’s not forget that the Celtics have no one to matchup with Marc Gasol, Ibaka or Pascal.

Make your picks now before the series’ start. I don’t want someone predicting a Raptors win when they’re up 3-1

yup conference finals will be bucks in 6

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Bucks in 5
Raptors in 6

I agree the Celtics won’t have it as easy as they did against the mediocre Sixers. I’d like this serious to at least go to 6 games tho.

Bucks overall are gonna be a tough matchup for the Heat. It’ll either be a sweep or Bucks in 5.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I agree the Celtics won’t have it as easy as they did against the mediocre Sixers. I’d like this serious to at least go to 6 games tho.

Bucks overall are gonna be a tough matchup for the Heat. It’ll either be a sweep or Bucks in 5.
But who you got Raptors Celtics? I think the midgets on the Celtics will struggle mightily against Ibaka, Gasol and Siakam. I think Kyle Lowry will be ready and him and VanVleet will matchup well with Walker and Smart (not smart at all).

Losing Gordon Hayward was a major blow for Boston because they had a big four + smart coming off the bench. Now they have a big 3 and no smart on the bench (he’s starting)