The NBA playoffs are here! Make your picks

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Raps and bucks in 6

The raps will clap Celtics cuz they got better playoff experience better defence and the shooting is a little bit in raptors favour. Boston has better overall scoring but that doesn't really matter. Only reason celtics clapped sixers was because the sixers couldn't take advantage of Boston cold streaks and kept missing shots that could put them up 2 or 1. Raptors aren't like that.

Milwaukee is a no brainer none of them will be able to hold Gianni's and I don't really trust Jimmy Butler to push them past Milwaukee. Putting bucks in 6 is me being generous because I do believe that they'll put up a good fight.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The Celtics and Raptors kick off their much-anticipated series tomorrow evening. Both teams have met to discuss boycotting game 1 to protest the shooting of an unmarked but crazy black man in Wisconsin.

I don’t know what to think about a potential boycott. I don’t personally know any of the players on either side and all I care about is how they play. If they deprive me of their play, what does that do? It’s a potentially powerful message to send and might end up resulting in legislative action.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
5 minutes into game 1 of raptors - Celtics and Cs lead 11-3. I have Celtics in 4. You heard it here first

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
5 minutes into game 1 of raptors - Celtics and Cs lead 11-3. I have Celtics in 4. You heard it here first
Raptors winning the championship to being sweep Wtf is wrong with you
tenor (5).gif

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Raptor fans shouldnt care too much tho. ya'll already got a ring and giannis will soon be joining you guys.
Yeah I agree we might get Giannis. But we’ll need to get rid of a bunch of people because the Bucks will try to trade him. We’ll slip in Siakam and a bunch of future picks.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You’re too optimistic. I was rooting for the Raptors because they are underdogs. You can’t be mad when underdogs lose.
Raps where down ten in the first quarter of game 1 and you said they're getting swept wtf kinda fan are you my nigga tf I'm not even a raps fan but u needa chill out they got game 3 in the bag and game 4 is 50/50 they might win it and tie up the series

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Raps where down ten in the first quarter of game 1 and you said they're getting swept wtf kinda fan are you my nigga tf I'm not even a raps fan but u needa chill out they got game 3 in the bag and game 4 is 50/50 they might win it and tie up the series
Lol no they won’t. Celtics are a little better talent wise but the Raptors stars have off court issues. I think siakams mom died or something like that. Or he’s just super depressed

Trending