The nationalists are Jaahil

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
It is a cancer of the soul and the brain and the heart.

It is important to know the land you come from and your ethnicity/qabiil but Islam and the unity of the ummah comes first and foremost.

I have had many people quote me calling me disgusting words for simply stating the fact that nationalism is haram. This is what the Prophet Muhammad PBUH preached against. If you have a problem with that message, you know where the door is. You will never ever change or corrupt the teachings of Islam. You can't shape it the way you like. Go be a nationalist and don't claim Islam. If my Muslim brothers need us for anything, they will get it. There will be attention for all Muslims wherever they are and whatever tribulations they face. Rohinga, Uyghur, Palestinians and Syria/Iraq and defence against Shiica Iran are at the highest need for attention and assistance. No Muslim should ever have to put up with this. I am very angry almost 30 people have down voted me. I want this thread locked after this post to not have the jaahil give their kuufr opinion.

Muh Ummah..

..go work and live in non-Somali Muslim countries, you will experience more racism than in the West.

There are Muslims that kill, steal and and commit zina.

Does it mean that it is acceptable?

Along with nationalism, you're not allowed to do that, but humans being humans they still fall into it. Doesn't make it right.

Apollo

VIP

Does it mean that is acceptable?

Along with nationalism, you are not allowed to do that, but humans being humans a lot fall into it. Doesn't make it right.

The Muslim world is way, waaaaaay more nationalistic than the West. In Europe they are even afraid to use their flags and be accused of being a Fascist/EDL'er/Nazi (e.g. the England flag is associated with this, even the British one outside of sporting events).

The Muslim world is way, waaaaaay more nationalistic than the West. In Europe they are even afraid to use their flags and be accused of being a Fascist/EDL'er/Nazi (e.g. the England flag is associated with this, even the British one outside of sporting events).

Many are prone to backwardness and ignorance, neither following their own religion or progressing in any shape or form. That is to be expected.

It is important to know the land you come from and your ethnicity/qabiil but Islam and the unity of the ummah comes first and foremost.

I have had many people quote me calling me disgusting words for simply stating the fact that nationalism is haram. This is what the Prophet Muhammad PBUH preached against. If you have a problem with that message, you know where the door is. You will never ever change or corrupt the teachings of Islam. You can't shape it the way you like. Go be a nationalist and don't claim Islam. If my Muslim brothers need us for anything, they will get it. There will be attention for all Muslims wherever they are and whatever tribulations they face. Rohinga, Uyghur, Palestinians and Syria/Iraq and defence against Shiica Iran are at the highest need for attention and assistance. No Muslim should ever have to put up with this. I am very angry almost 30 people have down voted me. I want this thread locked after this post to not have the jaahil give their kuufr opinion.

Ok khalijee shill

Apollo

VIP
tenor.gif

Tukraq

VIP

if you love islam and put it over everything why state Iran a fully muslim country who's run on a muslim theocracy as the enemies, there basically doing exactly what you want which is theocracy over nationalism

Does it mean that it is acceptable?

Along with nationalism, you're not allowed to do that, but humans being humans they still fall into it. Doesn't make it right.

Being nationalist doesnt mean you mistreat others nor is it a bad thing. It just neans you look after your own first and foremost

VixR

Veritas
Nationalism is a failed ideology that has failed so many, including Somalia. And the Ummah is hierarchical (Arabs on top), so you’re not reaping the benefits of being part of the Ummah.

Nationalism is a failed ideology that has failed so many, including Somalia. And the Ummah is hierarchical (Arabs on top), so you’re not reaping the benefits of being part of the Ummah.
U.S is a nationalistic country and its the richest. And its built on natiinalism and love for country.

VixR

Veritas
U.S is a nationalistic country and its the richest. And its built on natiinalism and love for country.
We’re not the richest lol.

American patriotism is more of a showy, arrogance thing. Most Americans are aware we’re not the best, but we definitely have a deep respect for national history, figures, symbols (the anthem, the flag, etc, hence the reason Black NFL players kneeling was such a huge deal).
Perhaps that's why I cringed at that Somali rapper waving the Somali flag. Maybe the anti-national symbols indoctrination and automaton response somehow got to me.
That’s so interesting lol. Man, Germany is very thorough. Either uber Nationalism fucks them through Naziism or they’re clear in the opposite direction with an anti-national symbols stance.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
We’re not the richest lol.

American patriotism is more of a showy, arrogance thing. Most Americans are aware we’re not the best, but we definitely have respect for national history, figures, symbols (the anthem, the flag, etc, hence the reason Black NFL players kneeling was such a huge deal).
we are the richest and make a gdp of 20 trillion a year lol, we are the best look around all these other countries suck lol, I also have an American flag at the cribo good bless the USA

VixR

Veritas
we are the richest and make a gdp of 20 trillion a year lol, we are the best look around all these other countries suck lol, I also have an American flag at the cribo good bless the USA
No we’re not lol.

We’re top 15 at best. There are so many smaller countries that’re richer. Luxembourg off the top of my head. Don’t get me wrong, I love the US.

I always thought you were Canadian..

Tukraq

VIP
No we’re not lol.

We’re top 15 at best. There are so many smaller countries that’re richer. Luxembourg of the top of my head. Don’t get me wrong, I love the US.

I always thought you were Canadian..
if Luxembourg is richer than just the state of California ill say you were right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts