The nationalists are Jaahil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Yup. A muslims loyalty is to islam first, not to countries especially corrupt ones like amisomalia

What is there to even be nationalistic and proud, it’s not even our country anymore...

So you because we are at our low point, you decide to throw in the towel?:mahubowtf:

All of the "muh ummah" hypocrites and traitors have no love for your Fatherland and work to undermine it. Look at the Spanish and there 700 yr struggle. Did they lose hope or did the continue the fight:farmajoyaab:

Somalia will rise from this Dark Age and the Arabs are gonna be among the first ones to pay for their crimes against In'sha'Allah

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
So you because we are at our low point, you decide to throw in the towel?:mahubowtf:

All of the "muh ummah" hypocrites and traitors have no love for your Fatherland and work to undermine it. Look at the Spanish and there 700 yr struggle. Did they lose hope or did the continue the fight:farmajoyaab:

Somalia will rise from this Dark Age and the Arabs are gonna be among the first ones to pay for their crimes against In'sha'Allah
What crimes has the arabs committed against us I dont understand this new rethoric amongst somalis a bit like AA victim mentality

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Nationalism is beautiful, that’s how you build strong nations and an identity, arabs are nationalists so are the Koreans, Chinese, Japanese and all successful kingdoms throughout history. Even Somali history our greatest time is when we were nationalists, what destroys people is tribalism within nationalism, when you pick your particular tribe over your people. None of those people this “MuH UmAhhh” cuck mentioned ever helped us but he is willing to die for them, a Yemeni after waxey samayeen could kill his dad and he will say MuH Ummah the filthy cuck.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:salute:f*ck tribes the moment Somalia unites is when we’ll conquer the horn

Nin-culus

Laandheer
"Yes, please strap up."
220px-King_Salman_portrait%2C_2017.jpg
that pisses me off bruv. I’m a king I ain’t riding out for no sandniga that sucks testicle.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
The way Somalis were treated in Yemen and Libya will never be forgotten and there will be revenge In'sha'Allah
Its nothing personal, in times of war there is difficulties thoose who are less fortunate gets taken advantage of indeed it's a cruel enviorment during times of war even worse civil war wich were/are taking place in libiya, but dont be quick to judge majority of the migrants who leave somalia are spolied people they accumulate sums to go risk thier lives in the oceans why not stay in your country of orgin and set up a shop or so? Too me it sounds very strange to blame someone else för the situation you have got yourself into, #notavictim

Yup. A muslims loyalty is to islam first, not to countries especially corrupt ones like amisomalia

What is there to even be nationalistic and proud, it’s not even our country anymore...

MashaAllah first your position towards polygamy and now this sense for the Umma
:banderas:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Bruv Somalia had it’s golden age and now we use our ancient savage traits to conquer the streets all over the globe Somalis are putting in work. Tribalism and the white man that started the whole tribe bs is when Somalia died my g. There’s no coming back tbh. We are savages that are hardheaded and hotheaded. Just live your best life and accumulate wealth stay healthy and be content work for Hereafter aswell cause this life is short. Don’t matter if you live well into old age you’ll feel like you haven’t lived enough. So this world is the ultimate Kawalis. Move incognito

I have love for the people but let’s be honest, what country? It only exists on a piece of paper and is controlled by foreigners of all sorts.

Also the original sayer (is that a word lol) of “my ummah” was the Prophet (PbUH) so don’t mock the concept of that phrase :mahubowtf: do you think I care about these other corrupt countries

Turks are one of the most nationalist Muslim diaspora. These guys always put out their Turkish flags and still believe their country will eventually become a super power like during the Ottoman days.

SHK7rd9.png

Germany, France, Holland, the UK, Belgium, Austria, Saudi Arabia have the most Turks and they supported Erdogan (AK Party/nationalist).

North American Turks are quite different seemingly (for CHP/liberals of Turkey).

I think the ones in Sweden and Finland are mostly Kurds (supporting HDP).

chartoftheday_8981_turkish_referendum_how_the_world_voted_n.jpg
Turks have a country that's worth being nationalistic for, such as having an impressive history, highly developed economy, good laws that protect people's rights and property & advanced military etc. Overall, their future prospects looks bright.

Whereas, Somalia is the complete opposite in every regard & is hopeless.

Apollo

VIP
Turks have a country that's worth being nationalistic for, such as having an impressive history, highly developed economy & advanced military etc. Overall, their future prospects looks bright.

Whereas, Somalia is the complete opposite in every regard & is hopeless.

One country is located in the heartland of Eurasia near Europe, Russia and other super and middle powers, built on the ruins of Greco-Roman civilization, the other located on the periphery of Africa. Use your brain, instead of thinking Turks are somehow superior.

One country is located in the heartland of Eurasia near Europe, Russia and other super and middle powers, built on the ruins of Greco-Roman civilization, the other located on the periphery of Africa. Use your brain, instead of thinking Turks are somehow superior.
You have a habit of misinterpreting my posts. Nowhere did i claim they were inherently "superior".

Simply telling you why most Turks significantly more nationalistic.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
It is a cancer of the soul and the brain and the heart.

It is important to know the land you come from and your ethnicity/qabiil but Islam and the unity of the ummah comes first and foremost.

I have had many people quote me calling me disgusting words for simply stating the fact that nationalism is haram. This is what the Prophet Muhammad PBUH preached against. If you have a problem with that message, you know where the door is. You will never ever change or corrupt the teachings of Islam. You can't shape it the way you like. Go be a nationalist and don't claim Islam. If my Muslim brothers need us for anything, they will get it. There will be attention for all Muslims wherever they are and whatever tribulations they face. Rohinga, Uyghur, Palestinians and Syria/Iraq and defence against Shiica Iran are at the highest need for attention and assistance. No Muslim should ever have to put up with this. I am very angry almost 30 people have down voted me. I want this thread locked after this post to not have the jaahil give their kuufr opinion.

What is the babbling about?
What ummah ,you to bootyshake for Arabs please my guest but don't drag the rest of us with you.
You listed all of those suffer people why didn't you list us . You're showing were you're loyalty lies . Not to somalis but to Arabs . You can believe in an Arab philosophies without having to bow to an arab.

Ah, the "One Ummah crew", it's amazing how many Somalis fall into the trap of believing that other Muslims think of them as equal.

When the Arabs were poor we gave them charity.

When they went to war with Israel, we sang them songs hoping for their victory.

To this day, Somalis still hold the lives of other Muslims more valuable than that of other Somalis.

Now let us apply your 'one ummah' to the rest of the Muslim world.

When Somalia had famines in 1991 and 2011 which killed hundreds of thousands equivalent to 5% of the population at that time, where was the Ummah?

When Somalia when to war with Ethiopia, a Christian country, and tried to free the Somalis living under colonialization what did the Muslim world do? Nothing. Apart from minor small arms where was our million troops when they launched an attack against Israel?

To this day the "Ummah" don't care about the 30 million Uighurs living in concentration camps in China or the fact that all of the Rohingya had to flee violent Buddhists in Myanmar. While they are quick to speak about the concerns of Arab countries.

There is no "Ummah" and that wasn't the fault of us Somalis.

Nationalism is beautiful, that’s how you build strong nations and an identity, arabs are nationalists so are the Koreans, Chinese, Japanese and all successful kingdoms throughout history. Even Somali history our greatest time is when we were nationalists, what destroys people is tribalism within nationalism, when you pick your particular tribe over your people. None of those people this “MuH UmAhhh” cuck mentioned ever helped us but he is willing to die for them, a Yemeni after waxey samayeen could kill his dad and he will say MuH Ummah the filthy cuck.

Finish it loool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts