The Nation is Cooked Council (NCC)

1716040420640.png

Somalia's President beams with pride as Firdhiye delivers his presentation. No kebabs in his region except for the ones he invited.

The Somalia's nation is Cooked Council (NCC) reluctantly met after some scheduling delays and unforseen circumstances to decide a way forward for themselves. They conveniently decided they should all remain in power and that other thing, oh yeah, approve that constitution no one has seen.

After engaging in this completely transactional excercise and photo opportunity they returned to their militias and heavily fortified cities.

The two men in the former Somalia running anything approaching an independent functioning nation were no where to be seen.

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Why can't you take a joke?
Its not the joke, which was kinda funny, its your behaviour. You continuosly speak gibberish, going on and on about SL this, SL that without actually saying anything meaningful. Its forced.

The way you write is not the way a somali would write. At all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe so,
Him and that Garad fellow. Their mission in life is to sow disunity and cause division within our people. 100% of the time they talk nonsense, believing their irrational, idiotic opinions and claims make sense. Quite sad really, they obviously don’t have much going for them in life.

Your all taking the piss 🤬 SL military capabilities are the best in the Horn of Africa. Your all just jealous of SL military might 💪

white teeth troll GIF
I believe so,
Him and that Garad fellow. Their mission in life is to sow disunity and cause division within our people. 100% of the time they talk nonsense, believing their irrational, idiotic opinions and claims make sense. Quite sad really, they obviously don’t have much going for them in life.

How it started.
How it's going.

Just learn how to take a joke brother.
If you are too sensitive then perhaps don't dish it out to others but if you can make jokes then learn how to take them too .

How it started.
How it's going.

Just learn how to take a joke brother.
If you are too sensitive then perhaps don't dish it out to others but if you can make jokes then learn how to take them too .
What the heck are you on about 💀
Sxb my statement had nothing to do with your hilarious jest, but to do with your constant fallacies and misinformation you’ve spewed on here about my people. Everyone here knows you are not Somali, why keep up the charade ?

You don’t have to worry, I didn’t take offence to what you said (it’ll take more then that lol). In order for that to happen, your opinion would actually have to matter to me.

last time I checked , the people of SL are Somali. Taking the piss out of each other is a national past time, you ain’t invited.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Would you ever wish Somalia well or is it your way of recognition to always devalue Somalia's successes. Because as soon as we get our shit together it's over for you.:denzelnigga:

Would you ever wish Somalia well or is it your way of recognition to always devalue Somalia's successes. Because as soon as we get our shit together it's over for you.:denzelnigga:
Ninkaad la hadlisii waa Oromo

Midaa kale who is 'we' and who is 'you'- you are creating a false division between Somalis.

Somalia will come back but it will be in a way that fits all Somalis we won't be repeating the BS of 1960 where the North got scammed in the name of patriotism

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Ninkaad la hadlisii waa Oromo

Midaa kale who is 'we' and who is 'you'- you are creating a false division between Somalis.

Somalia will come back but it will be in a way that fits all Somalis we won't be repeating the BS of 1960 where the North got scammed in the name of patriotism
Nah there's Somalis and there's traitors. "You" are traitors. "We" are Somalis.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Caadi iska dhig warya I was only showing you your rhetoric is treacherous itself and anti Somali. Kha'innimo is not a regional thing there are traitors everywhere if you want to attack Isaaq you can say it with your chest. I am not a secessionist or even Isaaq I'm just bored of retarded fake Somalinimo.

There is no Somalinimo that excludes the North- the North bleed and suffered for it as much as even more than other people.
Check here how you interpret what I said completely WRONG. I never pointed out that only Waqooyi people can remain traitors. It could be anyone, even our own president. I am not out to point the finger on who is doing wrong and who is doing good but when someone does something anti Somali then you have every right to call that person out.

Trending