The Nation is Cooked Council (NCC)

It’ll be highly unlikely,
Abye is a madman but he isn’t an imbecile. Crippling economic sanctions would be placed on the Ethiopian regime. If it were possible, Ethiopia would’ve done it long ago. The repercussions of that decision much like the international “recognition” debacle with the SL “regime”. Would be tantamount to political and economical suicide. I’ve said this from the beginning, this whole debacle has been orchestrated by Abye, to divert attention away from the multiple civil wars that have and are taking place, not to mention the free fall of their economy. The naivety one must display to truly believe this “plan” (if you could call it that) would divert attention away from the failures of the PM, is laughable. I changed my mind, the man has an IQ of a sheep.
Forget the gaajo midgets, it's the loony clowns from the Emirates who wouldn't think twice about fkn shit up in the Horn. They're already supplying drones to the RSF and no sight of any sancations. It seems to me that they have free reign in Africa as long they support you know who.

Trending

Latest posts