The most sensitive people in the world?

Bc my parents are from there and we have memorabilia, and they were personally affected through their families and etc. I always knew SL but I didn’t know the clan. My parents definitely are discriminating when it comes to marriage, but beyond that they never even told us anything about it.

We’re nothing like the “MJs” on here. I will never understand how you’re so butthurt accusatory when you’re the ones trying the hardest.
You basically admitted you been indoctrinated by your parents. Your parents are discriminating when it comes to marriage on qabil....but other than that they never told you anything about somalialand sureeeeer

VixR

Veritas
You basically admitted you been indoctrinated by your parents. Your parents are discriminating when it comes to marriage on qabil....but other than that they never told you anything about somalialand sureeeeer
I didn’t say they didn’t tell me anything about SL. I said they didn’t tell me anything about tribe.
Its really simple. You are also tribalist as you support SL. If you dont know past what your parents tols you and dont know what SL is built on....then fair enough. But if you do and arguing you dont care for qabil. Then you are being disingenuous.
I don’t give a shit about my tribal identity and I’m pro-SL.

Last edited:
I didn’t say they didn’t tell me anything about SL. I said they didn’t tell me anything about tribe.
Its really simple. You are also tribalist as you support SL. If you dont know past what your parents tols you and dont know what SL is built on....then fair enough. But if you do and arguing you dont care for qabil. Then you are being disingenuous.

Muji

VIP
Ever since my girl know less dumped @AussieHustler he has mental health went into shit.

He is an embarrassment lol

I think he is drinking too. Very incoherent and keeps telling lame jokes and made up stories.

Sis all the men I finish with are never the same again wallahi. My ex went back to Africa after I dumped him looooooooooooool

@Jaydaan

She is a top notch qabiilist as she made clear here that she will never entertain the idea of a relationship with a non-Isaaq Somali guy. Let @VixR do as much summersaults as she wants. She is the @Reiko of Somaliland. However, every Somali supports h/his clan enclave and views other enclaves as a potential threat to them and opposes them. Does that make one a qabiilist?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Somali culture is not great. You’re just as delusional as @Tukraq who thinks Kenya, nay forget Kenya, even the US can’t beat Somalis ala BHD. Too much delusion on here. If Somali culture was great, it would show. It’s a profound fail. That doesn’t mean all is lost, but something’s gotta give.

What is your ass ranting about that culture you are spitting on is the same one that gave us glory for thousands of years. It is just the past 30+ years that it went horribly wrong. Just 30+ compared to thousands of years get the f*ck out of here with your bs every somali that doesn't like the culture boehoe that is just to bad for you cry baby the culture was not created for pussies but for geesis

@Jaydaan

She is a top notch qabiilist as she made clear here that she will never entertain the idea of a relationship with a non-Isaaq Somali guy. Let @VixR do as much summersaults as she wants. She is the @Reiko of Somaliland. However, every Somali supports h/his clan enclave and views other enclaves as a potential threat to them and opposes them. Does that make one a qabiilist?

This is the funny part with vix. How can someone so good at analyxing others be so bad at doing it to herself. She is a huge qabiliste, stubborn as a mule like most somalis and proud as hell. I always laugh because she is a typical somali in somalia and she dont see how similar she is to these people. If you support somalialand then yes you are more qabiliste than others because no other somalis say our qabil should have their own country. And if you follow their politics they are having huge qabil infighting as habar awal basically runs everything and the other habars are ranting and raving. Somalis should reduce the importance of qabil. Not build the country around it

VixR

Veritas
@Jaydaan

You’re projecting your tribalism. You like to imagine you’re not and mock these ppl for being tribalistic, but it looks like it’s been hard to change stripes. You let it out inadvertently, like when you mocked the school children for being devoid of teachers and told me to go volunteer out of the blue.

I never said such a thing. And now you’re resorting to lies. I actually said the opposite and since my memory is impeccable, there’s a record of you hearting that same post somewhere, in fact, but keep it up Aussie lol. The odds of marrying a Somali are pretty slim to begin with. I know that as well as you, and I’m comfortable. It’s not something I spend time on.
This is the funny part with vix. How can someone so good at analyxing others be so bad at doing it to herself. She is a huge qabiliste, stubborn as a mule like most somalis and proud as hell. I always laugh because she is a typical somali in somalia and she dont see how similar she is to these people. If you support somalialand then yes you are more qabiliste than others because no other somalis say our qabil should have their own country. And if you follow their politics they are having huge qabil infighting as habar awal basically runs everything and the other habars are ranting and raving. Somalis should reduce the importance of qabil. Not build the country around it
I stated my reasons for supporting SL and they’re very lucid ones. Let it kill you, if you wish.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts