The most sensitive people in the world?

VixR

Veritas
Somali culture is great. Aussie is just crazy. He is not victim of somali culture. Every group of people has crazy people. He just love trolling....dont take him on face value
Somali culture is not great. You’re just as delusional as @Tukraq who thinks Kenya, nay forget Kenya, even the US can’t beat Somalis ala BHD. Too much delusion on here. If Somali culture was great, it would show. It’s a profound fail. That doesn’t mean all is lost, but something’s gotta give.

Guys

I've been called everything under the sun and I knew every word that I wrote here by the way which are factual based will be scrutinised with ad hominem. That is fine and dandy, but say it and move on. If she was from Hargeisa or Bosaaso, I wouldn't have mentioned them, but given that Gedo is a multi tribal region, it has no connotation towards any specific clan. Also, that is the only way reer Holland could confirm that dancer because there could be many more, We have to accept these things and stop acting like we are holier than thou

Somali culture is not great. You’re just as delusional as @Tukraq who thinks Kenya, nay forget Kenya, even the US can’t beat Somalis ala BHD. Too much delusion on here. If Somali culture was great, it would show. It’s a profound fail. That doesn’t mean all is lost, but something’s gotta give.

You just used extreme view to dismiss my views by saying you dont think u.s can beat somali. I have noticed you do this a lot. Go to extremes to dismiss others while calling others extreme. Its basic but efficent debating tactic.

Guys

I've been called everything under the sun and I knew every word that I wrote here by the way which are factual based will be scrutinised with ad hominem. That is fine and dandy, but say it and move on. If she was from Hargeisa or Bosaaso, I wouldn't have mentioned them, but given that Gedo is a multi tribal region, it has no connotation towards any specific clan. Also, that is the only way reer Holland could confirm that dancer because there could be many more, We have to accept these things and stop acting like we are holier than thou

Lol you just wanna know her tribe? Being somali prostitute is not enough?
You didnt answer if you bought any of these girls

VixR

Veritas
Guys

Why would they need to “confirm” her? You’ve asked about this same girl before, in the same fashion, using the same tribal tactic lol.

That’s another thing about you. You recycle your stories.

VixR

Veritas
You just used extreme view to dismiss my views by saying you dont think u.s can beat somali. I have noticed you do this a lot. Go to extremes to dismiss others while calling others extreme. Its basic but efficent debating tactic.
Read my lips: Somali culture isn’t great. Far from it. It’s nothing but a lie to say it is, and you surely can’t believe it.

It brought us this far, but it’s primitive and failing spectacularly at this stage. It’ll adapt or it’ll die.

Lol you just wanna know her tribe? Being somali prostitute is not enough?
You didnt answer if you bought any of these girls

@Jaydaan

The wondering chick told me her clan by telling me which town in Somalia she hails from and specifically mentioned her clan, If you dig deeper, she could have been your relative or mine, but I wasn't interested as I saw her as an individual. Like that girl (with a child) saved from a brothel in Nairobi, She needed help because you could tell that she wasn't cut out for this profession. Not street smart.

VixR

Veritas
@Jaydaan

The wondering chick told me her clan by telling me which town in Somalia she hails from and specifically mentioned her clan, If you dig deeper, she could have been your relative or mine, but I wasn't interested as I saw her as an individual. Like that girl (with a child) saved from a brothel in Nairobi, She needed help because you could tell that she wasn't cut out for this profession. Not street smart.
So you’re boasting that you see ppl like her as an individual. That was the whole reason you had to @ Abdalla and oust her origins for “confirmation”? :icon lol:

Do you want a pat on the back? How long are going to milk that girl for your shinning ability to see her as an individual?

@Jaydaan

Most prostitute aint cut for that life. Its a hard job thats not only physical abusive, but mentally souk destroying. The movie pretty woman glamourised prostitution and gave them the idea a prince charming will save their ass. The real world aint as pretty. You cant save everyone aussie. But again ince you were there did you just waste her time by talking or did you make her earn her coins

So you’re boasting that you see ppl like her as an individual. That was the whole reason you had to @ Abdalla and oust her origins for “confirmation”? :icon lol:

Do you want a pat on the back? How long are going to milk that girl for your shinning ability to see her as an individual?
She is mj like me and aussie....hence it hurts him so much. You know all you have to mention is small town in Somalia and ge knows every tribe that lives there. I told him my parents village and he told me their sub clan in mj lol

VixR

Veritas
She is mj like me and aussie....hence it hurts him so much. You know all you have to mention is small town in Somalia and ge knows every tribe that lives there. I told him my parents village and he told me their sub clan in mj lol
He’s definitely tribalist.

Idc where she’s from, he’s using it against her on a forum. Wtf kind of weirdo weaponizes something like that? Oh wait, a Somali lol. Can’t take the Somalia out of the goddam Somali, I guess. And then he adds he can see her as an individual (unlike you) knowing he’s dehumanized her in your collective eyes through making her a conflict zone through clan arguments by revealing her hometown. Yikes.

He’s definitely tribalist.

Idc where she’s from, he’s using it against her on a forum. Wtf kind of weirdo weaponizes something like that? Oh wait, a Somali lol. Can’t take the Somalia out of the goddam Somali, I guess. And then he adds he can see her as an individual (unlike you) knowing she’s dehumanized her in your collective eyes through making her a conflict zone by revealing her hometown. Yikes.
Read him sis. Yo aussie vix is analyzing your ass like Iyanla would and you are running away from the truth like one of her AA guests. It seems like im the only non tribalist in this forum

Most prostitute aint cut for that life. Its a hard job thats not only physical abusive, but mentally souk destroying. The movie pretty woman glamourised prostitution and gave them the idea a prince charming will save their ass. The real world aint as pretty. You cant save everyone aussie. But again ince you were there did you just waste her time by talking or did you make her earn her coins

@Jaydaan

You got a point there because of too many prostitutes or the girls who are financially struggling and are contemplating this business might be encouraged to join their ranks. I didn't have much to talk about with the first one as she was awake all night (I saw her early in the morning) and she looked haggard. I offered her breakfast, but she refused and asked me for a change to catch a taxi. The second was very articulate and seemed very confident and enjoyed her work. She is an elegant lady and dresses very well whom you will mistake for her for an executive. She was pretty too. She also told me she has several boyfriends (middle aged European clients) currently in Europe who send her money every month. She told me that she supports her family back home and her plan is to marry one of these men and move to Europe. She wants to continue with her education. We had lunch with a group of people. Good luck to them.

VixR

Veritas
Read him sis. Yo aussie vix is analyzing your ass like Iyanla would and you are running away from the truth like one of her AA guests. It seems like im the only non tribalist in this forum
Iyanya is a singer. You’re a tribalist too.

@Jaydaan

You got a point there because of too many prostitutes or the girls who are financially struggling and are contemplating this business might be encouraged to join their ranks. I didn't have much to talk about with the first one as she was awake all night (I saw her early in the morning) and she looked haggard. I offered her breakfast, but she refused and asked me for a change to catch a taxi. The second was very articulate and seemed very confident and enjoyed her work. She is an elegant lady and dresses very well whom you will mistake for her for an executive. She was pretty too. She also told me she has several boyfriends (middle aged European clients) currently in Europe who send her money every month. She told me that she supports her family back home and her plan is to marry one of these men and move to Europe. She wants to continue with her education. We had lunch with a group of people. Good luck to them.
Good luck to her indeed. As long as she is happy im happy. Does she pay taxes?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Who do we have here? @Armadillo who is married to a mullato woman in which his children have a history of ancestral African slavery and yet, he hates black people and opposes when Somali women marry "others". The madness of fake pride. Anyone else?

I met two Somali hookers on my visit to S.E Asia, one was aimlessly walking very early in the morning seeking clients on the streets. I said iska warran abaayo and she responded to me in Somali. The other just finished a session with her client and I saw on her way out at the lobby of the hotel. I had doubts about her ethnicity and I thought she didn't see me, but minutes later, she returned back, approached me and we started talking the usual 'aboowe Somali miyaa tahay'. She was elegantly dressed and was very articulate and her English was great. She came to the country to study and she didn't finish her degree due to the sudden death of her uncle in the diaspora. What I gathered from her conversation was that, since all the tahriibs routes have been closed, they were looking for middle aged Westerners to fall in love with them, marry and sponsor them. She told me of similar successful stories.

They reminded me of you guys, what do you think about them?

I'm a practitioner of the old system of males marrying out, while against the women from their race, doing the same thing. I'm an Alpha, you're a beta, who'd happily give xalimos away, to anyone and everyone.

You are by far, the worst individual, I've ever come across, in all my 27 years on this good Earth. I never thought, I'd ever meet a Somali person like you.

You keep at it, saxiib.

Thanks for not denying being a tribalist lol. Idk who that is. I read it as the African artist Iyanya.
Im not tribalist. I joke about tribes as its a fun way to connect with somalis. But deep down i couldnt care less. If anything you are one as well. You cant support somalialand independence without being tribalist

I'm a practitioner of the old system of males marrying out, while against the women from their race, doing the same thing. I'm an Alpha, you're a beta, who'd happily give xalimos away, to anyone and everyone.

You are by far, the worst individual, I've ever come across, in all my 27 years on this good Earth. I never thought, I'd ever meet a Somali person like you.

You keep at it, saxiib.

@Armadillo

Sxb, if your brother in law or one of your wife's male relatives asks you to help him convince your uncle because his daughter wants to marry him, what will you do?

Sxb, you are too shallow and a hypocrite, practice what you preach.