Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Is this a trick question?

Votes: 25 86.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Meh. She's too pale for my liking. Natural-looking tanned Indians are usually the more attractive types:

original_Nandita-Das_4910081a177df.jpg

f7bb00eb61e435d039846ac226c19300.jpg

E.png

th

The lady you're fawning over isn't unattractive, per se, but it's very obvious that the only reason why you and many others find her so attractive is because she mimics Western women (very light skin, green eyes). Remove that and you have a very average looking Indian lady.

Tukraq

VIP
Meh. She's too pale for my liking. Natural-looking tanned Indians are usually the more attractive types:

now the second one is decent and working with something and looks way better than the ones @A_A was posting, however whats the body looking like? they usually fail badly in this department

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
now the second one is decent and working with something and looks way better than the ones @A_A was posting, however whats the body looking like? they usually fail badly in this department

It's well-known that Indian women are usually reaally unfit. Let's avoid discussing the body, lol.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer

original_Nandita-Das_4910081a177df.jpg

E.png

th

The lady you're fawning over isn't unattractive, per se, but it's very obvious that the only reason why you and many others find her so attractive is because she mimics Western women (very light skin, green eyes). Remove that and you have a very average looking Indian lady.
Sxb your asking me to find a average, non-pale Indian actress. Do you know how difficult that is?:bell::mjkkk:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
nat3.jpg

First glance here and you would think they were all sisters. But no, these are the competitors for Miss India. Smh.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Indians are just not attractive tbh

It depends, wallahi. I've seen some really attractive Indians (Priyanka Chopra comes to mind and she is undeniably quite a beautiful woman) but yeah, perhaps as a collective they aren't just that appealing.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
this is why I'm not attracted to like 90 percent of them lol, basically genetics but also somewhat their own doing
I noticed that Pakistani chicks got nice slim bodies. Pakis are actually related to ( panjabis), Indians from the north

World

VIP
No thanks

Don’t find hairy timo jilecs attractive

A non white woman cannot be classed as the most beautiful anyway

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
No thanks

Don’t find hairy timo jilecs attractive

A non white woman cannot be classed as the most beautiful anyway
I just realized that your from the UK, I can never see you in the same light again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts