• Is this a trick question?

Votes: 25 86.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Most of the women you find hot,

She is a former miss world. She's aged a bit and she's indian.

If A_A chose better pictures and lied and said she was latino you would probably find her hot. The pictures she has chosen isn't that great tbh, as she decked out in traditional Indian style makeup and clothings.
nah, I like my latinas thick

Tukraq

VIP
isn't it funny the highest ranked model was none other than
img.jpg

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Most men would agree that Megan fox and a young Angelina Jolie are hot. They are not particularly curvy and they have typical skinny cadaan girl bodies. Its their faces that have put them on the map.
megan-fox-in-bikini-on-the-beach-in-kailua-kona-04-04-2018-21.jpg

Megan Fox does have a feminine body except she’s too slim but Angelina Jolie wouldn’t make me even if I lasted over an hour with her. It’s mostly cadaan men who are into uncurvy women with fake breasts. They also have a thing for asian women.

I like these cuties at my disposal any-day - All average Somalis and still look as beautiful as many from other races.

3535c99ffeb860b23c9ce0690d874221.jpg

BYfVnudCcAAjpaI.jpg

Look at these firm frontal headlights on her chest - I bet they push back your hand when you press them down to test their sponginess. Don't tell me it is a bra doing the visual tricks on me please - let me dream.

:banderas:

Last edited:
I like these cuties at my disposal any-day - All average Somalis and still look as beautiful as many from other races.

3535c99ffeb860b23c9ce0690d874221.jpg

BYfVnudCcAAjpaI.jpg

Look at these firm frontal headlights on her chest - I bet they push back your hand when you press them down to test their sponginess. Don't tell me it is a bra doing the visual tricks on me please - let me dream.

:banderas:
thats why i neva get tired of thm,somali women always all the way...:salute:

Our women have the best of both:

Looks and Skin tone. Men around the world agree Somali women in general are good looking. Even racists admit they look different which is a code word for not typical african.

i tellya and more gorgeous in bed:qri8gs7:

Because of the coloured eyes? :mjlol:

Eye color is one of the features some people are attracted to when deciding on beauty of course. With that said, a survey found eye-color also gives the perception of trustworthiness. They did blue eyes vs brown eyes and majority who participated in the survey chose Brown eyed people were more trustworthy.

Trust Worthy looking face meets brown eyes.

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0053285

Originally found the above link in this small piece below which dropped the paper as a citation.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...306/eye-color-and-perceptions-trustworthiness

:noneck: Even the muna kays of the world have colored eyes lol doesn’t make you more attractive lol, I’d rather see what futo were working with

Futo man. Xaarkeedana maxaad ku falaysaa saxib.

PS: Waan ku duqaynayaa but I am with you on the nice ass as n attractive feature on a female. Reer xamarka waxay ku sheekaystaan: Heblaayo ma ragtay, dib aa ku yaallo.

dib = "sayn", "seen" for animals but here it is used for females in reference to their butt. Afsoomaaliga is flexible and funny.

:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending