Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Is this a trick question?

Votes: 25 86.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Aishwarya Rai is the most beautiful women FACTZ. Anything else is a lie and I refuse to believe it. Just look at her,
upload_2019-6-19_21-23-12.jpeg

upload_2019-6-19_21-23-22.jpeg

upload_2019-6-19_21-23-38.jpeg

upload_2019-6-19_21-23-51.jpeg

upload_2019-6-19_21-24-5.jpeg

@CaliTedesse @Timo Madow and proud @Tukraq @Cognitivedissonance @Geeljire sanbuur @Factz @VixR

A_A

See girls, you can be a green-eyed, successful actress, and Miss World champion and it still won’t be enough. :bell:

Tukraq

VIP
See girls, you can be a green-eyed, successful actress, and Miss World champion and it still won’t be enough. :bell:
you do understand looks are subjective right? and that the miss world committee dosent hold any real weight in that sense, green eyes aren't attractive to me lol, I like brown better, and what does an acting career have to do with your original claim that she's the most beautiful? acting and beauty are two different categories

A_A

you do understand looks are subjective right? and that the miss world committee dosent hold any real weight in that sense, green eyes aren't attractive to me lol, I like brown better, and what does an acting career have to do with your original claim that she's the most beautiful? acting and beauty are two different categories
I’m just joking, but if she told me to jump off a bridge I’d do it:wow1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending