Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Siad dindu nuffin

:fittytousand:

He a gud dictator, getting his country back on track and sheeit

:dabcasar:

We needed a Lee Quan Yew or a Park Chung-Hee two benevolent dictators that left behind a legacy that withstand their death and will continue to withstand time. Sadly the Somali people weren't blessed with someone of their caliber. Maybe we can solace ourselves with the hope that out there in a parallel universe, things turned out differently.

Hargeisa to Xamar sxb, people were ecstatic to get rid of 300 qabiil political parties, vote buying waxmatarayaal, and corrupt officials who would've kept us an Italian dependency.
Was Founding Father Abdullahi Issa(AUN) a corrupt italian puppet?
:ayaanswag:

Tell me why he was exiled.

Siad Barre made his intentions very clear: "I came to power with a gun; only the gun can make me go."
Good luck trying to convince us he was some sort of messiah.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@dhegdheer & @Bahal they left Islam & fully assimilated into the western culture even giving up washing their derrière with water after a number two opting out instead to do it the western way that they've conformed to using tissue but they haven't lost qabyalad :ohhh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nah man xaarka waan iska daqa and I'm not a qabilist :damedamn:

@Bahal is a part time muslim don't lump him in with us :browtf:
Let that man rest in peace in his toilet seat you say that man is rotting in peace & you say you ain't a qabiliste yet you support somaliland separatist agenda cause of what exactly could it be cause you're Isaac :umad:

Only salty Samaales refer to Barre Regime as the MOD regime kkkk. Contrary to popular belief Hawiyes were very influential in the Barre administration. They held key positions in the government revolving around economics and finance. Even in the military, after all they successful in emptying out entire arms bunkers when they launched their rebellion under the flag of the USC.

The dishonesty :deadosama:

Let that man rest in peace in his toilet seat you say that man is rotting in peace & you say you ain't a qabiliste yet you support somaliland separatist agenda cause of what exactly could it be cause you're Isaac :umad:

Ictiraafland nd *oomalia it honestly makes no difference to me. Still doesn't mean I hold any love for dictators :drakekidding:

he can rot along with all the other warlords kkkkkk

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Was Founding Father Abdullahi Issa(AUN) a corrupt italian puppet?
:ayaanswag:

Tell me why he was exiled.

Siad Barre made his intentions very clear: "I came to power with a gun; only the gun can make me go."
Good luck trying to convince us he was some sort of messiah.

Lol, when did I ever say he was a messiah

We have moved on, Farmaajo is the new messiah now kkkkkk. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Bahal :2tjlv3e:

@dhegdheer & @Bahal they left Islam & fully assimilated into the western culture even giving up washing their derrière with water after a number two opting out instead to do it the western way that they've conformed to using tissue but they haven't lost qabyalad :ohhh:

Back to obsessing over next man's ass

:susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol, when did I ever say he was a messiah

We have moved on, Farmaajo is the new messiah now kkkkkk. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Bahal :2tjlv3e:

Back to obsessing over next man's ass

:susp:
It's not my fault that your mind is perverted cause you're westernised & you've thoroughly assimilated into a society where homosexuality is the order of the day:faysalwtf:

Last edited:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
dont hate him and dont rate him,i'm a neutral mj when it comes to siyaad,he had his good moments and he had his bad.:manny:

Siad Barre

Strengths
-

*Note: This was largely during the first years of his regime

• Galvanised Somalis into one cohesive state
•Took over a highly corrupt Somali democracy
• Invested in some big infrastructure projects like roads and docks
• Launched a nation-wide campaign to improve literacy
• Instilled a strong sense of communalism and nationalism

Faults
-

• Illegally seized power without any mandate
• Silenced, imprisoned and murdered dissidents (usually clans he hated)
• Made us join the Arab League
• Dragged Somalia, a young country with high prospects into a disastrous war with Ethiopia. A war that was needless and was used as a cover to further purge Somalia's most talented top officials/commanders.
• Lacked the political intelligence to rule the country.
• Oversaw wholesale corruption and clan nepotism
• Turned a self-sufficient, young country with high prospects into a basket-case, aid-dependent banana republic.
• Fought a bitter war against his own people after years of sidelining major clans and letting his kin loot the country.
• Failed to listen to the USSR and Castro on the Ogaden issue
• Again showed the lack of political intelligence that plagued his regime by not stepping down and allowing for reconciliation.
• Ordered, directly and indirectly, the indiscriminate murder and rape of the Northern Somali Republic. To this day, mass graves are still being found in the Somaliland.
• Singlehandedly, deepened the rift between Somali clans and caused a level of mistrust and suspicion of one another which I don't think will ever be healed.
• Revised Somali history to exaggerate, and in some cases, completely fabricate his clan's achievements.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending