the more i learn about Siyad Barre, the more i

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Why are you against Somaliland? Are Garxajis not Isaaq? Why not just mention your own subclan? :icon lol:

I am habar jeclo, aaden madobe. I respect the habar awal greatly but I don't f*ck with them Garhajis niggas. Dhulbahantes>Garhajis.

Why should I be with sland when my forefathers fought against the British?Greater somalia is the dream!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
If Siad Barre stepped down, you know that MOD will still dominate Somalia. Wallahi, he ruined it for us.

Didn't even build a road in Gedo either. :kodaksmiley:

Ninyahow MOD was dead, Ogadenkii USC baay naga raaceen and even Saado was signing Land cruiser

:sheed:

Watching people deflect all their clan's shortcomings onto the Barre admin.:chrisfreshhah:

"We would have been peaceful if he backed down." :drakelaugh:
Watching some ppl defend aabo Barre regardless wut he did :lolbron::mjlol:

"Papa Barre, he'z goinz took us 2 da promis laynd muh brothas, hea good man":siilaanyolaugh:

Gambar

VIP
I am habar jeclo, aaden madobe. I respect the habar awal greatly but I don't f*ck with them Garhajis niggas. Dhulbahantes>Garhajis.

Why should I be with sland when my forefathers fought against the British?Greater somalia is the dream!
Is your mom dhulbahante?

You're Mohamud saleeban & you're praising this filth who targeted killed pillaged many Mohamud saleeban cause he was paranoid that they would usurp his kursi bila dhiiga aa tahay sidi genetically modified foods u cuunaysay maxa noqotay swine like:susp:
wtf, calm down man you sound like your on your period
all am saying is his actions were not out of the ordinary for a dictator at the time clinging onto power. and yet all those accomplishments are still true.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Walle caadi ma tihid. You went from saying Isaaq should align with HG to defeat MJ then said that you don't even like Garxajis. Maxaa jira? :icon lol:

Bro they say they r isaaq but they are against isaaqs. I am antisland but hopefully kulmiye take over and muj muse bixi sprays them up

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Maskaxda in lagaa baadho ayaad uu bahantahay caadi ma tihid.
BOQOR_BURHAAN.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It is very shameful when people excuse and apologize for the actions of a blood-crazed dictator simply because he happens to share a clan name with them. :icon neutral:

Aden Abdulle Osman's government was known as Africa's first & best democracy.
adan-cadde110607.jpg

Don't try to trivialize this great man's accomplishments in-order to cape for a dictator.:Sutehja:

:dead:

Hargeisa to Xamar sxb, people were ecstatic to get rid of 300 qabiil political parties, vote buying waxmatarayaal, and corrupt officials who would've kept us an Italian dependency.

Ninyahow MOD was dead, Ogadenkii USC baay naga raaceen and even Saado was signing Land cruiser

:sheed:
:birdman: Maybe yall shouldn't have conspired to kick us out of kismayo.:mjlol:
MSB messed up when he did not step down, but if he did, who'd have replaced him? :hmm: By the late 80s, there was SSDF, SNM, USC, SPM and SNF, I don't see how those groups would support a replacement that wasn't from their respective qabiils, afterall they picked up arms because they felt their particular clans were marginalized.

Now, the bigger mistake came after he was ousted. If he was the problem, the war should have ended after he was kicked out but that didnt happen. Daroods were haunted down like animals in xamar and killed. They in return did the same thing in the areas they controlled. isaqs retreated to their region. Another 25 years passed and clan warfare never ended. I actually think a civil war was inevitable at some point.

he was partially at fault but not entirely.

Can't u guys just let the dude rest in peace on his bloody toilet damn

the guy's already long rotten in the ground while u xoolo are constantly recycling the same topic and bringing in ur revisionist fanfic history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts