The moment you realize

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said turning our aggression outward instead of towards each other, like Bahal suggested, is no different than the very same gangster mentality that he was speaking against in this thread.

I then asked, would you say the Roman Empire or the current American one also had/have a gangster mentality? I asked this to see whether you thought it was only a gangster mentality when a Somali like Bahal has such ambitions. You're refusal to answer directly makes me think this is the case, and I'm not surprised based on your history.

I guarantee you no one reading this thread will understand why you're talking about how war has changed, and how Somalia will never catch up, and how empires like the Romans are a thing of the past. I'm not a vampire that needs to be brought to speed on the world works now because he's been asleep for 300 years. I simply just asked a question.
lmfao you guys need to condense your convos. @VixR he is trying to say that all of war's forms can be reduced to gangsterism as its comes down to taking resources, land, territory.... He was trying to figure out why you'd only regard the somali civil war as "gangsterism" when it is akin to the American global conflicts and the historical cases such as the roman civil war; the only difference being their technological differences. wouldn't these wars be also be regarded as "gangsterism"?

VixR

Veritas
You said turning our aggression outward instead of towards each other, like Bahal suggested, is no different than the very same gangster mentality that he was speaking against in this thread.

I then asked, would you say the Roman Empire or the current American one also had/have a gangster mentality? I asked this to see whether you thought it was only a gangster mentality when a Somali like Bahal has such ambitions. You're refusal to answer directly makes me think this is the case, and I'm not surprised based on your history.

I guarantee you no one reading this thread will understand why you're talking about how war has changed, and how Somalia will never catch up, and how empires like the Romans are a thing of the past. I'm not a vampire that needs to be brought to speed on how the world works now because he's been asleep for 300 years. I simply just asked a question.
:dead:

You edited the African like Bahal crap into the conversation after the fact.

I'm actually astonished that was your line of questioning tbh.

Wallahi you lot have a chip on your soldier, lol, if my comment was about your Africanness as opposed to the efficacy of the 'empires' you're daydreaming about in today's world. I can't stop laughing.

:dead:

You edited the African like Bahal crap.

I'm actually astonished that was your line of questioning tbh.

Wallahi you lot have a chip on your soldier if my comment was about your Africanness as opposed to the efficacy of 'empires' you're daydreaming about in today's world .

I didn't edit anything, why resort to lies? It still says 'African like Bahal' in the post I used it in. In this post I decided to say 'Somali like Bahal'. Why would I back-peddle on the very bias i'm trying to expose u for? Which is, for you, in your servile europhile mind, it's pure thuggery when an African-Somali like Bahal talks the way he does, and not when 'massa' does and acts so.

Your original comment to @Bahal was not about efficacy. You said raping, stealing and pillaging is a gangster mentality. It's who you're willing to and not willing to label with this mentality that is central to all of this, not efficacy in war, which is a complete non sequitur that u keep harping on about for a reason no one can understand.

VixR

Veritas
I didn't edit anything, why resort to lies? It still says 'African like Bahal' in the post I used it in. In this post I decided to say 'Somali like Bahal'. Why would I back-peddle on the very bias i'm trying to expose u for? Which is, for you, in your servile europhile mind, it's pure thuggery when an African-Somali like Bahal talks the way he does, and not when 'massa' does and acts so.

Your original comment to @Bahal was not about efficacy. You said raping, stealing and pillaging is a gangster mentality. It's who you're willing to and not willing to label with this mentality that is central to all of this, not efficacy in war, which is a complete non sequitur that u keep harping on about for a reason no one can understand.
I'm not lying. The first time I read that comment, the African like Bahal wasn't there. Otherwise, the discussion would've taken a different turn. I did not bother to reread the text when I came back from what I was doing. This discussion is not the only thing in front of me. I'm not sure why you're lying about editing that in :cryinglaughsmiley:

I'm not lying. The first time I read that comment, the African like Bahal wasn't there. Otherwise, the discussion wouldn't taken a different turn. I did not bother to reread the text when I came back from what I was doing. This discussion is not the only thing in front of me. I'm not sure why you're lying about editing that in :cryinglaughsmiley:

I thought u mean I edited it out, as in deleted it. People are usually called out for deleting something they believe but are too weak to stand behind. You're the first person I've seen calling someone out for adding something to a post.

VixR

Veritas
I thought u mean I edited it out, as in deleted it. People are usually called out for deleting something they believe but are too weak to stand behind. You're the first person I've seen calling someone out for adding something to a post.
Glad to see you're not denying it. You don't agree that African like Bahal changes the whole trajectory of the conversation?

You managed to turn a discussion about war into one about race.

Glad to see you're not denying it. You don't agree that African like Bahal changes the whole trajectory of the conversation?

You managed to turn a discussion about war into one about race.

Yes, it does change the trajectory. That was my intention. You said Bahal's mentality was gangster-like. The Romans and currently America act upon @bahals mentality. Are they also gangsters? If not, then clearly there is a racial bias in your assessment caused by self-hatred and europhile brainwashing. This is simple, not complicated at all.

Land wars have globally come to a practical standstill, foot soldiers are on the cusp of becoming obsolete, nuclear proliferation is in heated contention, the new battlefield is the mind, and you're discussing the brute wilted strength ala rape, kill and steal of an empire centuries dead.
This post is a prime example of word vomit for the sake of looking intellectual, while not even understanding what you're disagreeing about.

@jugjugwacwac honestly I would've just stopped engaging at this point.

VixR

Veritas
Yes, it does change the trajectory. That was my intention. You said his mentality was gangster-like. The Romans and currently America act upon @bahals mentality. Are they also gangsters? If not then clearly there is a racial bias in your assessment caused by self-hatred and europhile brainwashing. This is simple, not complicated at all.
:snoop:
I'm caught between laughing and facepalming!

I urge you to out the racial bias in my post(s). What turned the original post into African like Bahal?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
And when they get locked up how many of their gang friends gonna visit them

:pachah1:

How many in your Qabiil would help with start up money for a business?

Only time Qabiil will come to support you is on your funeral

VixR

Veritas
Once again with the condescension to deflect from your intellectual bankruptcy. Anyway, i'm gonna take @emptyheartsflow 's advice and just end it here.
I can't help the condescension. This is pathetic.

You managed to jump from this:
Even as you speak, the gangster mentality you resent is the same one you're championing. Kill, rape, and steal, you say, not from your own, but from others you say, somehow the futility and irony of all that manages escapes you. Keep dreaming. Dreams are not real afterall.

To RACIAL BIAS, of all things.

In a post where Bahal compared the Somali civil war to the Bloods and Crips, ie gangsterism, and I said well that gangsterism you're both resenting and advocating is not only ironic but futile (due to the changing nature of war), and all the things I've been saying all along.

By all means, go ahead.

VixR

Veritas
Self-hatred, europhile?

Is it funny that I now think you hate yourself? At least, your self-esteem has to be low to make those leaps, and read things the way you do.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
@VixR i have seen couple of users call you europhile. What on earth is europhile, european+pedophile=europhile?:williamswtf: Leave the kids alone mayne:tocry:

VixR

Veritas
@VixR i have seen couple of users call you europhile. What on earth is europhile, european+pedophile=europhile?:williamswtf: Leave the kids alone mayne:tocry:
Today I learned the e-Somalis can be race baiters in a whole new type of way

It occurred to me after the fact that had I been engaging an Afro-American I wouldn't have been surprised by these turn of events :dead:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Somali society and sociopolitic wholly centers and thrives on clan warfare and clan rivalry. As such, Somali society and the whole of greater Somalia has been a battleground since the earliest of times, thousands of years back, with Somali clansmen battling each other for supremacy over anything.

But instead of spears and muskets and swords, these modern-day Somali clansmen were flying fighter jets, manuvering tanks, using anti-aircraft guns, and were equipped with an arsenal that was the 3 largest and mechanized in Africa. Thus, unending and never-experienced loss of life, with the traditional Xeer clan laws all broken as a result of modern weoponry killing innocents, the breaching of the Somali warrior code - it resulted in total anarchy: the Somali civil war.

it's just creates mistrust and hatred amongst Somalis.

VixR

Veritas
Europhile is the love for the white mans culture and customs, something @VixR is associated with.

It's quite unfortunate.
:cosbyhmm:
All cultures are not created equal, but the thing about culture is, it can change and be preserved or discarded accordingly, partially or in full, by anyone. I have no qualms about who I am and where I stand, unlike some. I tell it like it is, and names don't bother me :kanyeshrug:All that matters in this life is truth.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Somalis need to be honest with themselves.

The world has left them behind in their containment zone while they scream hadaan nahay Reer hebel hebel (trans. gang gang gang) while they wipe each other out with periodic famines wipe out the other half

:farmajoyaab:

Instead of welfare we get aid

We have our own version of crack...khat

Food aid in lieu of food stamps

Foreigners buying up everything of value is our gentrification

AAs xaal qaata
We are just cursed people:noneck:

Status