The moment you realize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't stop guys.

giphy.gif

I've never seen ppl so out of touch with reality.

Maybe in an alternate universe, it's an edge!

:cryinglaughsmiley:
Somalis are a very literal people.what you said earlier, "You're incapable of empire-building in this paradigm. You not only have to catch up with what's out there, but you must get ahead of it intelligence-wise.

This Genghis style assemble-a-horde empire-building that you're speaking of ala rape, kill and steal is absolutely a thing of the past." This is definitely true since the level of rapes and deaths have decreased worldwide since the emergence of global human right organisations and better and institutions that record war crimes etc. This idea is also a little convoluted since there are a lot of territories that are being fought for and is being salvaged. e.g. ogaden, gaza/israel, even island disputes. death, rape and corruption still playing a part in this. so there are still "empires being built". I doubt the lads here believe that the only way to attain leverage when empire building is by throwing sticks and stones. :pachah1:. Thats what i meant by ego marching.

VixR

Veritas
Somalis are a very literal people.what you said earlier, "You're incapable of empire-building in this paradigm. You not only have to catch up with what's out there, but you must get ahead of it intelligence-wise.

This Genghis style assemble-a-horde empire-building that you're speaking of ala rape, kill and steal is absolutely a thing of the past." This is definitely true since the level of rapes and deaths have decreased worldwide since the emergence of global human right organisations and better and institutions that record war crimes etc. This idea is also a little convoluted since there are a lot of territories that are being fought for and is being salvaged. e.g. ogaden, gaza/israel, even island disputes. death, rape and corruption still playing a part in this. so there are still "empires being built". I doubt the lads here believe that the only way to attain leverage when empire building is by throwing sticks and stones. :pachah1:. Thats what i meant by ego marching.
Those small so-called land disputes are nothing. I could so much as tell you who's won all of them, and chances are you don't need me to.

Somalis have done X, he says, look at our landmass relative to its population, he says. I mean, there are so many things that could be said on that front if we wanted to really delve into it, but he's actually simulating that so-called ancestral land-attainment onto today's playing field.

That's just :O27GWRK:

Those small so-called land disputes are nothing. I could so much as tell you who's won all of them, and chances are you don't need me to.

Somalis have done X, he says, look at our landmass relative to its population, he says. I mean, there are so many things that could be said on that front if we wanted to really delve into it, but he's actually simulating thar so-called ancestral land-attainment onto today's playing field.

That's just :O27GWRK:
loool thats definitely retarded. :mjlol:. He was probably on that hyperbole nationalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending